Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Person Linked To Clinton Commits Suicide
Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
“Special Advisor” must a euphemism for Underage Girl Pimp.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Any actual confirmed reports of a suicide?  I wouldn't think any legal vultures were circling/closing in since the prosecution wrapped everything into a neat little bow and hung (pun not intended, honestly) everything around Jeffy and Jizzlane's necks.  

Either way, the Clintons sure do have one helluva wake of destruction in their rear-view mirror.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Doesn't everyone have 30 or so friends and colleagues who have killed themselves?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(05-11-2022, 11:02 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Doesn't everyone have 30 or so friends and colleagues who have killed themselves?

Sent from my SM-N960U using

I mean who doesnâ€t?  

The immediate ones that come to mind are Vince Foster, this guy, and Jeffy.  I know Iâ€m missing a few.  I mean ignoring the single car accidents, plane explosions, and accidental gun shot wounds to the back of the head
(05-11-2022, 11:18 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 11:02 PM)davebucknut Wrote: Doesn't everyone have 30 or so friends and colleagues who have killed themselves?

Sent from my SM-N960U using

I mean who doesnâ€t?  

The immediate ones that come to mind are Vince Foster, this guy, and Jeffy.  I know Iâ€m missing a few.  I mean ignoring the single car accidents, plane explosions, and accidental gun shot wounds to the back of the head
The gunshot to the back of the head was a robbery, the pero just chose to leave his wallet and Rolex behind

The cause if death was not revealed. Perhaps he shot himself in the back of the head 2 or 3 times. Or maybe stabbed himself 37 times. Or maybe tied himself up and jumped in a river.

"Several of Clinton's former associates have died over the years in unexpected circumstances, sparking the conspiracy theory known as Clinton Body Count.

They include deputy White House counsel Vince Foster, whose 1993 death was ruled a suicide but sparked a slew of conspiracy theories about the involvement of the Clintons.

After Epstein hanged himself while awaiting trial in 2019 Donald Trump retweeted conspiracy theories that Clinton was involved.

Others whose deaths have been linked to the Clintons without foundation have been Seth Rich, the Democratic National Committee staffer who was murdered in 2016, and Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the news of a meeting on the tarmac of Phoenix Airport between Clinton and then-attorney general Loretta Lynch. Sign was found dead at his home in 2021.

The Wikipedia page for Clinton Body Count also includes C. Victor Raiser, Bill Clinton's National Finance Co-chairman who died alongside his son in a 1992 plane crash; Mary Mohane, a White House intern who was gunned down in a Starbucks in 1997 and Jim McDougal, a financial partner of the Clintons who died of a heart attack while in prison in 1998.

It also lists Edward Willey, whose wife Kathleen alleged that Clinton sexually assaulted her. His death was ruled a suicide.

Clinton's head of security Jerry Parks was gunned down as he left a Mexican restaurant in 1993.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn

I don't have any friends who have killed themselves, I have one old teammate who tried but was unsuccessful.
(05-12-2022, 04:02 AM)maize Wrote:

I don't have any friends who have killed themselves, I have one old teammate who tried but was unsuccessful.
I know a few people who have, but none that would have had dirt on me LOL.

From 1999 hearing by House Committee on Government Reform.  Apparently Middleton was deeply involved in the Clinton Chinagate episode.  "Special advisor"?  LOL

What else did Johnny Chung tell us? He told us about the
gentleman we will be talking to today, Mr. Mark Middleton. He
told us that he was nervous about accepting all this money from
a Chinese general, the head of their military intelligence
agency, Mr. Ji, General Ji, who was the equivalent of the head
of our CIA. He told his friend Liu Chao-Ying that he did not
want to take the money. Remember, Liu Chao-Ying is the daughter
of one of the most powerful generals in the People's Liberation
Army. At one time he was the head of the People's Liberation
Army. She is a lieutenant colonel in the People's Liberation
Army. Liu Chao-Ying told him not to worry because they were
working with other people, too. According to Johnny Chung, she
said that Mark Middleton got a half a million dollars through a
group in Singapore to do good things for China.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG...g63044.htm
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(05-12-2022, 07:55 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: From 1999 hearing by House Committee on Government Reform.  Apparently Middleton was deeply involved in the Clinton Chinagate episode.  "Special advisor"?  LOL

Looks like maybe Joe dodged a potential bullet here as well.  

My gosh are these people straight up slime. 

Note to self:  if you have anything remotely close to a conscience, don't get involved with Ma.
I forgot about Willey being ruled a suicide.  

The intern gunned down at a Starbucks in the 90s.  That's Seth Rich level stuff.  

Like I've said a million times before, if Ma and Bill are innocent and pure as the wind driven snow, man do they have some awful luck when it comes to their friends and associates.  Probably the worst luck of any couple in the history of history.
(05-12-2022, 08:04 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 07:55 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: From 1999 hearing by House Committee on Government Reform.  Apparently Middleton was deeply involved in the Clinton Chinagate episode.  "Special advisor"?  LOL

Looks like maybe Joe dodged a potential bullet here as well.  

My gosh are these people straight up slime. 

Note to self:  if you have anything remotely close to a conscience, don't get involved with Ma.

The Clinton years was when the CCP really started buying influence big time in the country led by Slickie and Hillary who gladly took the cash.  And of course, the media and our own corrupt government agencies looked the other way.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

That was the big open secret in the 90s.  No one in the media raised a stink.  It was like a giant collective meh or laugh.  Heck, even Norm McDonald openly discussed it and mocked it.  Everyone knew, but the Clintons are untouchable.  Just don't get caught up in their sphere. Accidents and depression seems prevalent with that group

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So the Catholic church just decided to commit suicide? ScarletHayes 101 1,464 12-21-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory - JFK Assasination and UFO's Linked? ChinaBuck 25 437 12-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Some sanity from Bill Clinton maize 11 256 10-04-2023, 09:43 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Fox News personality Dana Perino describes Hillary Clinton as "amazing" K9Buck 2 71 09-28-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
Video Michigan judges must use a person's preferred pronouns in court K9Buck 0 77 09-28-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Ok everybody, it's time again to affirm and celebrate this person's choices! K9Buck 2 95 09-21-2023, 09:10 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Most famous person in your phone contact list? unc4corners 33 659 08-31-2023, 10:52 PM
Last Post: unc4corners
  You can't be racist to a white person... ChinaBuck 1 83 08-23-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  The solution is suicide ChinaBuck 11 208 07-31-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  I'm assuming it's the result of suicide P1tchblack 5 127 07-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Last Post: maize