Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Roe going down
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02...d87jmkDrpI

Landmark decision is in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-02-2022, 07:50 PM)Georgem80 Wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02...d87jmkDrpI

Landmark decision is in the works.

Cool beans.  Liberal meltdown wanting kill the unborn will be epic.

Liberals lost in teaching BS gender crap in some states
Liberals lost in teaching CRT in many states
Liberals lost in trying to pass voting reforms with John Lewis bill
Liberals lost in trying to pass Build Back Better spending
Liberals lost in trying to end Trump Era title 42 is still in place
Now they lose abortion....they just keep looooooooooooooosing.
Make America Honest Again
Leaked to try and swing Justice Roberts vote, he loves public opinion
A win for babies!
(05-02-2022, 08:08 PM)unc4corners Wrote: A win for babies!

Count not thy chickens before they hatch.
We just empowered the looney left to fight a battle that 75% of Americans don't care about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
What "gender" are these babies? ASKING FOR A FRIEND...😆 🤣 😂
The draft is essentially saying that abortion is a state and not a federal decision, which I think is correct. States like Oklahoma banning abortion will now be allowed to set laws in alignment with the political will of the people who live there. This will not stop abortion but will slow it down. So this is a major victory but the battle remains.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(05-02-2022, 08:40 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: The draft is essentially saying that abortion is a state and not a federal decision, which I think is correct. States like Oklahoma banning abortion will now be allowed to set laws in alignment with the political will of the people who live there. This will not stop abortion but will slow it down. So this is a major victory but the battle remains.
Sadly the outrage crowd won't understand why the court made the decision they did.

Somewhat wish this decision came down in a year or so after midterms. No need to create a rallying cry for a deflated base.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Sadly, abortion canâ€t be stopped. People will find extralegal ways to do it. Roadblocks will be there, but they will still happen.

I predict we see movements to fund bringing women to states where it will be legal.

I agree that it is a reprehensible action…..and in saying that, believe that it is a state issue and not a federal issue. I have no doubt that cali, ny, Illinois and others will have no issues continuing to gleefully kill babies and will advertise their willingness.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
The leak of this is going to light a fuse that might result in more consequential business than Roe.  The Left stole a presidential election with their power.  What will they do to derail this pending decision?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(05-02-2022, 09:08 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: The leak of this is going to light a fuse that might result in more consequential business than Roe.  The Left stole a presidential election with their power.  What will they do to derail this pending decision?
Gulags, chains for whites, military take over of states not allowing it......Biden declares as dictator for life....more hideous that can be imagined.
(05-02-2022, 09:10 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 09:08 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: The leak of this is going to light a fuse that might result in more consequential business than Roe.  The Left stole a presidential election with their power.  What will they do to derail this pending decision?
Gulags, chains for whites, military take over of states not allowing it......Biden declares as dictator for life....more hideous that can be imagined.

I was thinking MLB might unilaterally dissolve the Cincinnati Red's franchise for being a clown show and impersonating a baseball team.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(05-02-2022, 09:14 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 09:10 PM)zigbee Wrote:

I was thinking MLB might unilaterally dissolve the Cincinnati Red's franchise for being a clown show and impersonating a baseball team.
Too many Jews in front office , two may Hispanics on team, and too many black players over all.   What a nightmare for you...