Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckThe closer you become to Christ, the more sinful you will feel
That's what Billy Graham said and his absolutely correct.  As I read various passages in the Bible, I realize my own sin and am ashamed.  I have a lot of work to do to become closer to Christ.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
The Bible is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. It shows us when we are on a wrong path. It serves as a mirror to show us our true selves. It changes our perspective and world view….if we are submissive to Christ.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I think Pascal said something like the true measure of a religious man is realizing just what a horrible sinner he actually is.   Also many believers are full of hot air saying how they are so much less sinful now or how much they have "grown" spiritually.  The reality is justification, the most important doctrine of the Christian faith, is not based on self improvement or any moral behavior on your part. It is strictly an accounting entry that says you are now counted as righteous though still a wretch.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-27-2022, 11:14 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: I think Pascal said something like the true measure of a religious man is realizing just what a horrible sinner he actually is.   Also many believers are full of hot air saying how they are so much less sinful now or how much they have "grown" spiritually.  The reality is justification, the most important doctrine of the Christian faith, is not based on self improvement or any moral behavior on your part. It is strictly an accounting entry that says you are now counted as righteous though still a wretch.

Well said.  I'm busted, broken, flawed, and that's why I need Jesus.  Only he can fix me.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My belief about how to be a faithful follower of Christ K9Buck 0 61 03-21-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Are conservative leaders anti-Christ? Hightop77 6 212 01-07-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  The Jew hatred of Christ and His people has no end ... Hightop77 62 1,606 11-23-2022, 07:29 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Conjecturing on the identity of the anti-Christ K9Buck 7 523 02-23-2022, 11:57 PM
Last Post: K9Buck