Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Trump give interviews to the radical left?
Just DUMB.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Piers is not radical left. Left, yes. Radical no….

And he does it because heâ€s not afraid of them. Nor should he be

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
We still need to establish proper terms on this board. People use incorrect terms all the time and it is bothersome. Piers is a liberal, much like Bill Maher. He is not a leftist/progressive. There is a stark difference.
(04-20-2022, 03:54 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Piers is not radical left. Left, yes. Radical no….

This is kinda accurate.

I agree that Piers is not radical left.

Trump ought not be physically scared, but socially and digitally VERY scared, although I'm not sure they can cause anymore harm to him than they already have on the major socials.
(04-20-2022, 04:11 PM)Syncro Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 03:54 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Piers is not radical left.  Left, yes.  Radical no….

This is kinda accurate.

I agree that Piers is not radical left. 

Trump ought not be physically scared, but socially and digitally VERY scared, although I'm not sure they can cause anymore harm to him than they already have on the major socials.
My point is…..he speaks, they are going to mischaracterize him. Going on live with a host isnâ€t going to do any more damage and may help

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
I suspect it has at least something to do with the same reason he still wears his "President Donald Trump" shirt 2 years after he lost.  He's a self-loving, narcissistic attention whore.

Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
So-called "journalists" like Morgan and Stahl, who attack Trump while ignoring the plethora of EXTREME crime and corruption being committed at the highest levels of the U.S. government are RADICALS.  Anyone who rejects truth for a lie is a RADICAL.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Agreed.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- Benito Mussolini
(04-20-2022, 04:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I suspect it has at least something to do with the same reason he still wears his "President Donald Trump" shirt 2 years after he lost.  He's a self-loving, narcissistic attention whore.

Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
So, being the stupid jackass that you are, you clearly don't know that protocol is for "ex-Presidents" to be referred to as "President " for the rest of their life. Stupid f*ck.
(04-20-2022, 04:47 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 04:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: I suspect it has at least something to do with the same reason he still wears his "President Donald Trump" shirt 2 years after he lost.  He's a self-loving, narcissistic attention whore.

So, being the stupid jackass that you are, you clearly don't know that protocol is for "ex-Presidents" to be referred to as "President " for the rest of their life. Stupid f*ck.

Boy, it's a good thing he wears his souvenir T-shirt so everyone knows!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-20-2022, 05:00 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, f*ck off, ya loser.
(04-20-2022, 05:01 PM)Beastdog Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 05:00 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, f*ck off, ya loser.

You keep feeding it then it will never go away.
Trump has been a "media whore" for most of his adult life. As Third used to like to call him "Donald Kardashian". LOL!

- Benito Mussolini
Trump is bombastic no doubt.........but not NEARLY as bad as a look at me troll....FWIW[Image: giphy.gif]
Make America Honest Again
Morgan has been hired by Fox for his streaming interviews. He was on the 5 at 5 for 1 week to showcase his streaming. So Morgan thought it would be a good idea to interview Trump and obviously Piers did not send Trump questions he was going to ask. In 1 more year it will be proven that Trump won in 2020. More evidence everyday.

Democrats are holding back/suppressing the evidence.

DONALD TRUMP 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gotta give Zig props Soupcity Kid 35 320 Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,274 33,277 04-13-2024, 11:38 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  THE LEFT'S CHILDISH IDEOLOGY of HYPOCRISY, LIES, TANTRUMS, VITTLES AND MORE... BoyGenius 873 71,306 04-11-2024, 10:32 PM
  Thomas Massie is a far-right radical! K9Buck 14 183 03-26-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  As the (Far Right and Left) World Turns P1tchblack 547 14,898 03-11-2024, 05:45 PM
  SF has had enough far left idiocy zigbee 6 88 03-07-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Voting left-wing has its benefits K9Buck 8 140 01-29-2024, 06:12 PM
  The far-left and far-right race to the bottom continues P1tchblack 14 323 12-22-2023, 01:23 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Have you noticed the avalanche of Jew hatred from the left? K9Buck 36 816 12-21-2023, 07:12 PM
  Has anything the left has done made race relations better? zigbee 2 105 12-19-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Syncro