Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Surprising acquittal and mistrial
Well as some noted this seemed to be FBI manufactured like a lot of their terrorism busts so maybe not so surprising. 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jury-whitmer-kidnapping-case-2-defendants-acquitted#&_intcmp=hp1bt4,hp1bt
This isnâ€t surprising at all to those of us who havenâ€t been on our knees blowing your masters Xi and Fauci for the last two years.

Just another example of the government doing their best to f*ck over their citizens.
The guy who cut a deal for 6 years of prison time must feel like a chump at this point.
(04-08-2022, 02:43 PM)Syncro Wrote: This isnâ€t surprising at all to those of us who havenâ€t been on our knees blowing your masters Xi and Fauci for the last two years.

Just another example of the government doing their best to f*ck over their citizens.

[Image: who-let-the-retard-out-of-his-cage.jpg]
(04-08-2022, 02:51 PM)wydileie Wrote: The guy who cut a deal for 6 years of prison time must feel like a chump at this point.

Scared money wonâ€t make money.

That dude is getting skewered right now like the fool he was for ever being close to the situation in the first place
I see the little c*nt Pitch getting loose again.

Say the word Pitch, Iâ€m happy to fly to Phoenix and we can talk about this face to face
(04-08-2022, 02:55 PM)Syncro Wrote: I see the little c*nt Pitch getting loose again.

Say the word Pitch, Iâ€m happy to fly to Phoenix and we can talk about this face to face

Would I have to make sure and talk reeeeeeeeally  sloooooooooow?
My guess is youâ€d be lucky to be drinking through a straw when I was done…
(04-08-2022, 02:58 PM)Syncro Wrote: My guess is youâ€d be lucky to be drinking through a straw when I was done…

That doesn't answer my question.
(04-08-2022, 02:55 PM)Syncro Wrote: I see the little c*nt Pitch getting loose again.

It is really really hard to look like more of a complete idiot and jackass than p!tch.  Somehow you manage to actually do that.  I find it hard to believe you aren't some kind of bot, I have never come across anyone so completely ridiculous in real life.
Whatâ€s funny about this whole situation is that the talking point was that this was an FBI frame job. Now, it may have been……but with a deep state conspiracy, a deep stater judge appointed by deep stater GWB….they couldnâ€t swing the jury to their will?

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(04-08-2022, 03:10 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

It is really really hard to look like more of a complete idiot and jackass than p!tch.  Somehow you manage to actually do that.  I find it hard to believe you aren't some kind of bot, I have never come across anyone so completely ridiculous in real life.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Youâ€re more than welcome to take a chance as well. A few people here actually do know me, and know who I am.

Youâ€re welcome to find out too
(04-08-2022, 03:39 PM)Syncro Wrote:

Youâ€re more than welcome to take a chance as well. A few people here actually do know me, and know who I am.

Youâ€re welcome to find out too
I think you'd just about be the last person  I'd want to meet. Seriously I have never seen someone act like such an immature ridiculous clown in my life. I mean this is some kind of act or something isn't it? If it isn't you should get professional help. 
But you know I told you I would meet you and you clammed up like the puzzy I imagine someone who played soccer would be. Why did you play girls sports BTW? Are you trans?
I confess Iâ€m far too amused by the interactions of internet tough guys and the people that call them on it…..

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's surprising it's taken this long. P1tchblack 4 132 05-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Sex & the City Author Comes to a Surprising & Sad Realization as a Middle-Aged Woman BoyGenius 10 1,369 07-31-2019, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Shouldn't be surprising to anyone P1tchblack 12 1,956 04-26-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye