Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Don't let the ugly in others destroy the beauty in you. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LA County bans official travel to FL/Texas but NOT to nations that criminalize homose
...homosexuality.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Why would anyone ever want any California officials to be able to travel to their state?
The fact that anyone is still referring to this as “donâ€t say gay” just goes to show how utterly dishonest and corrupt the msm is.  

How is it even possible that people are STILL saying it at this stage?
The White Left takes their child-grooming seriously. 

Quote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
New Jersey, wow, just wow. That's just sick. Hopefully the parents their stand up like the parents in Virginia.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
The parents are the ones that voted for this BS.
The level of Depravity is horrifying.
(04-07-2022, 11:42 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: The fact that anyone is still referring to this as “donâ€t say gay” just goes to show how utterly dishonest and corrupt the msm is.  

How is it even possible that people are STILL saying it at this stage?

Yeah, the right totally lost the branding issue on this one.   Kind of like the left losing on defund the police.

It covers any and all discussions.  I dont want any second grade teacher talking to kids about heterosexual topics either.  

If a kid has a question/issue, it should be directed to the parent, who can the  decide what to do.  

We have a kid in our HS who is trans one week, plain lesbian the next week, depending on how her mental illness is manifesting, and I would t really want any of our teachers dealing with it.  Even to encourage her to just get help and be heterosexual.  Its a parent kid issue.
(04-07-2022, 11:34 PM)K9Buck Wrote: ...homosexuality.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

69 countries.  How appropo. 

How on earth did that get by this board for as long as it did?
Would anyone here be opposed to having the sick degenerates behind this attack on children rounded up, placed on cattle cars, and taken to camps?  

[Image: kleinbaum-weingarten-e1522125533672.jpg]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

The way this law is being portrayed is ridiculous.

That being said, what reason would there ever be for LA County officials to travel to a country that criminalizes homosexuality, that would be apart of official LA County business?
(04-08-2022, 09:05 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: The way this law is being portrayed is ridiculous.

That being said, what reason would there ever be for LA County officials to travel to a country that criminalizes homosexuality, that would be apart of official LA County business?

That's not the point.  Put the ban on if you want to be taken seriously.
(04-08-2022, 09:05 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: The way this law is being portrayed is ridiculous.

That's beside the point.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
(04-08-2022, 09:07 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

That's not the point.  Put the ban on if you want to be taken seriously.

Not necessarily. If international travel isnâ€t part of a job responsibility why ban it? How many employees of LA County have reason to travel outside of North America?

This affected teachers a few years back. Collegeboard had an AP annual conference in Houston. We planned on a few presenters from California and even though CB paid for the travel, they had to show it wasnâ€t state funds.

Im not sure, but UCLA vs Texas football a few years ago had to be paid from non-state budgets.

There are precedents from the past of this policy. I find it foolish, but they feel they spend a lot on travel and can mage a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(04-08-2022, 09:09 AM)K9Buck Wrote:

That's beside the point.
City officials (pre-covid) from across the country often had legitimate reason to travel to other countries. I almost ended up on a junket from Cincy that went to Shanghai and Beijing with Cincy city officials to promote business development. This was following at least three visits by city officials from China visiting Cincinnati. 

I was on a Trade Mission to China in 2005. I was not representing a government, I was repping the US Green Building Council. There were others on the trip to rep NYC, LA, Denver and Minneapolis. That trip was the impetus for my involvement in this country. 

Pitch, as is usual, has zero clue how inter-governmental business is established and conducted. He is completing shameless in his stupidity.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,172 21,244 Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Last Post: maize
  NFL bans the hip drop tackle and new format of kickoffs maize 5 92 03-26-2024, 02:53 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Vince Young, former Texas QB goes DOWN with sucker punch in bar zigbee 0 40 03-26-2024, 01:55 PM
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 77 958 03-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  This is why Texas will be first to split from the confederation zigbee 1 43 03-20-2024, 08:43 PM
  The Official Therian Thread ChinaBuck 12 167 03-15-2024, 10:09 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Texas Pee Wee football games P1tchblack 12 193 02-26-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Soros-Funded Group Seeks to ‘Turn Texas Blue’ with Mass Immigration Hightop77 8 165 02-01-2024, 01:35 PM
  Texas secession? K9Buck 65 782 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
  Still an official holiday in the Commonwealth Hightop77 13 167 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Blinky