Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America the "great whore of Babylon"?
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdujjuGo/
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Luther implied the RC Church.

[Image: whore-babylon-cranach.ashx]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-02-2022, 08:53 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Luther implied the RC Church.

I've heard that one too.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
I wouldnâ€t be surprised if it speaks of the Church in general, not just only the Roman Catholics. The American church is just as full of heretics and unbelievers as they are. We have “pastors” conducting homosexual “weddings”, and churches that ordain homosexuals, transsexuals into the so called clergy, they support abortion which is the sin of Molech, and teach anti Biblical rhetoric. So donâ€t think we are so innocent.

While Luther did some good things that lead to the Reformation he also was terribly anti-Semitic and published works condemning and persecuting the Jews
seemingly even calling for their death. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_L...tisemitism
(04-02-2022, 02:31 PM)Orbit1 Wrote: I wouldnâ€t be surprised if it speaks of the Church in general, not just only the Roman Catholics. The American church is just as full of heretics and unbelievers as they are. We have “pastors” conducting homosexual “weddings”, and churches that ordain homosexuals, transsexuals into the so called clergy, they support abortion which is the sin of Molech, and teach anti Biblical rhetoric. So donâ€t think we are so innocent.
Shoot, what about the pastors pleading for millions of dollars for private jets, preaching that all Christianâ€s are destined to be healthy wealthy and live on east street.  Preaching that the OT isnâ€t valid, that the Bible isnâ€t inerrant….

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(04-02-2022, 08:04 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 02:31 PM)Orbit1 Wrote: I wouldnâ€t be surprised if it speaks of the Church in general, not just only the Roman Catholics. The American church is just as full of heretics and unbelievers as they are. We have “pastors” conducting homosexual “weddings”, and churches that ordain homosexuals, transsexuals into the so called clergy, they support abortion which is the sin of Molech, and teach anti Biblical rhetoric. So donâ€t think we are so innocent.
Shoot, what about the pastors pleading for millions of dollars for private jets, preaching that all Christianâ€s are destined to be healthy wealthy and live on east street.  Preaching that the OT isnâ€t valid, that the Bible isnâ€t inerrant….

The Christian church in Africa is very much about prosperity gospel.  Are you aware of that?

- Benito Mussolini

Yep. But itâ€s easy to push blame on other denominations that donâ€t fit our theology instead of looking at ourselves.
“For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭4:17‬ ‭NKJV
(04-02-2022, 06:47 PM)Orbit1 Wrote:

While Luther did some good things that lead to the Reformation he also was terribly anti-Semitic and published works condemning and persecuting the Jews

"Did some good things that lead to the Reformation"?  Hard to take anything you say seriously after that.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-03-2022, 05:06 AM)Orbit1 Wrote:

Yep. But itâ€s easy to push blame on other denominations that donâ€t fit our theology instead of looking at ourselves.
“For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭4:17‬ ‭NKJV
It definitely is easier to judge others with a measuring stick that we donâ€t wish to use for ourselves. 

Thatâ€s not how it should be. The Bible is the measuring stick for all. Myself, others.

(04-03-2022, 03:45 AM)K9Buck Wrote:

The Christian church in Africa is very much about prosperity gospel.  Are you aware of that?
Iâ€m aware that the prosperity gospel is not, at this point , just an American problem. We see it in the Philippines and other places as well.

as far as Africa, some good is coming from there. The United Methodist split that is occurring as we speak(has been for years now)…..the African contingent is strongly standing for Gods word and not the current trends of worldliness within the church

(04-03-2022, 08:09 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

"Did some good things that lead to the Reformation"?  Hard to take anything you say seriously after that.

So you donâ€t think he spoke terrible things that led to persecution against Godâ€s people? Lol
I know you have issues with them as well so I guess that not any surprise.

Martin Luther reminds me of King Solomon. Solomon built the great tabernacle for the Lord. He dedicated it and the power of God fell on it and He came down and abided with the people. He took them back to worship.
He also committed MAJOR spiritual adultery against God by building temples for many of his foreign wives gods, even to Molech and its believed he might have even sacrificed his children to Molech. He polluted the land and many Jews fell into Baal worship.
So was King Solomon a good guy or a bad guy? Yes.
Luther did many things that led to Reformation yet also called for the “slaying” of the Jews. If you donâ€t believe that itâ€s just because you refuse to read his own words.
Was Luther a good guy or bad guy? Yes.
(04-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Orbit1 Wrote:

So you donâ€t think he spoke terrible things that led to persecution against Godâ€s people? Lol

Martin Luther reminds me of King Solomon. Solomon built the great tabernacle for the Lord. He dedicated it and the power of God fell on it and He came down and abided with the people. He took them back to worship.
He also committed MAJOR spiritual adultery against God by building temples for many of his foreign wives gods, even to Molech and its believed he might have even sacrificed his children to Molech. He polluted the land and many Jews fell into Baal worship.
Luther did many things that led to Reformation yet also called for the “slaying” of the Jews. If you donâ€t believe that itâ€s just because you refuse to read his own words.

Hard to believe you are this dishonest, orbit.  My comment was in reference to your spin concerning Luther's role in the Protestant Reformation.

Therefore, the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people ... their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly apply, “When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit” [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self-glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus, they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of Godâ€s wrath.

If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long a time as they have used for inventing their lies­­ that is, longer than two thousand years.

...Christ and his word can hardly be recognized because of the great vermin of human ordinances. However, let this suffice for the time being on their lies against doctrine or faith.

Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

However, we must avoid confirming them in their wanton lying, slandering, cursing, and defaming. Nor dare we make ourselves partners in their devilish ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them, by giving them food, drink, and shelter, or by other neighborly

Therefore, we Christians, in turn, are obliged not to tolerate their wanton and conscious blasphemy.

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulfur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward.
(04-03-2022, 10:25 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Orbit1 Wrote:

Hard to believe you are this dishonest, orbit.  My comment was in reference to your spin concerning Luther's role in the Protestant Reformation.

I didnâ€t “spin” anything. Also tell me where Iâ€m being dishonest

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  America's Church: The Invention of the Evangelical Christian Movement Hightop77 10 200 03-14-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Is America now a Jewish state? Hightop77 34 1,003 01-14-2023, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Is God punishing the United States of America? P1tchblack 2 205 08-30-2022, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Orbit1
  What a great meme! K9Buck 0 142 05-04-2022, 04:51 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Will any unbelievers be saved at the Great White Throne Judgment? K9Buck 3 285 02-20-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Orbit1