Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a Nipsy Hustle thread
Contrary to Zig's contention, I learned something about posters in the locked thread.

Never saw, or went to the deleted thread. As long as you're deleting threads why not take a whack at the Stormfront thread. 

I guess that is the good thing about not being an OSU associated site, emabarrasing content doesn't stick to the school.
(04-16-2019, 07:16 PM)Erhino Wrote: Contrary to Zig's contention, I learned something about posters in the locked thread.

Never saw, or went to the deleted thread. As long as you're deleting threads why not take a whack at the Stormfront thread. 

I guess that is the good thing about not being an OSU associated site, emabarrasing content doesn't stick to the school.

Why should the Stormfront thread be deleted in your opinion? They're currently discussing Chinese politics and business on there now. Is that somehow embarrassing?
If I started this thread, there's a 90% chance I get another two week vacation.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-16-2019, 07:16 PM)Erhino Wrote: Contrary to Zig's contention, I learned something about posters in the locked thread.

I will read the stormfront thread.

I'd like to know what epiphany you came to from the locked thread.

If you don't think that embarrassing threads have not been connected to OSU's sites then you are either blind, never read them, or just are not admitting the truth.   ALL message boards have silly, stupid and idiotic threads.  I should know...I've started some on all of them.[Image: emoji32.png]
Make America Honest Again
To be fair, didn't read the Stormfront thread. Not my bag, but having it as a subject with no context just continues the vibe this place gives off.

Why Luvda's of the world won't step in.

Should a known a thread on KKK publication would be about Asian business.
(04-16-2019, 07:43 PM)Erhino Wrote: To be fair, didn't read the Stormfront thread. Not my bag, but having it as a subject with no context just continues the vibe this place gives off.

You know, every site we create you come on and bitch about it no matter what.  You were banned on one by BB17 for making two accts for trolling.  And on this site you complain about a thread you admittingly didn't read?  And you make the assumption that Luvdabux won't post due to a thread you won't read? HUH?

I CANNOT stifle discussion UNLESS it involves epithets, down right racist talk, or some such.   I have made rules against bashing the different races but if there are stats and incidents that involve different races I'm letting that stand.

I have stepped in numerous times to voice my opinion on the problem in the black community, and there are many as Candace Owens has come out to admit and she is a black woman.  You are welcome to join discussion to say what you think, which would be more refreshing than your snarky comments that are really without much substance since you didn't even read the thread.

We had one site shut down and I'm beginning to wonder who complained about it now that I think it over..hmmmm.   This is NOT a racist site as I'll not allow it, and contrary to what you may have as an opinion on this site I try very hard to serve the members and maintain a good site.  We are not three months old and I think considering the late launch we're doing pretty well.

You have a good day.
I think I was changing HTâ€s mind in the second Nipsey thread. Just needed a little more time.
(04-16-2019, 07:43 PM)Erhino Wrote: To be fair, didn't read the Stormfront thread. Not my bag, but having it as a subject with no context just continues the vibe this place gives off.

Liberals gonna liberal. It was not started by a fan of the site BTW.
(04-16-2019, 08:03 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I think I was changing HTâ€s mind in the second Nipsey thread. Just needed a little more time.

Wink

What is the vibe that this place gives off?  I'm asking without trying to be or come across as defensive.  If open, honest, sometimes uncomfortable, discussion freaks people out, then maybe they shouldn't come here.  Luvda never really struck me as that type of guy at all.
(04-16-2019, 09:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

What is the vibe that this place gives off?  I'm asking without trying to be or come across as defensive.  If open, honest, sometimes uncomfortable discussion, freaks people out, then maybe they shouldn't come here.  Luvda never really struck me as that type of guy at all.
It's a site that offers free and open discussion within reason and liberals can't have that.  Liberals want to control what is insensitive so they can control speech with their victim hood.  Look at the Covington kids.  That kid smirking was what the liberal pc media called "white privilege" and it was insensitive to the praying Indian.  Once the pc media labeled the kid as having white privilege they wanted us to   "don't pay attention to the facts about the black hebrews and the lies told by Indian" the important thing was the smirk of white privilege.  You can also use the same theory on the "women should be believed"

We here challenge that notion and folks like Rhino expect us to just accept what the pc crowd spews.   

The vibe I would guess is there are more folks on this board who lean conservative and a couple liberals who claim to be libertarians and a couple fly by liberals.

Sadly liberals who would discuss issues such as Somenole don't come by often enough.
(04-16-2019, 09:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

What is the vibe that this place gives off?  I'm asking without trying to be or come across as defensive.  If open, honest, sometimes uncomfortable, discussion freaks people out, then maybe they shouldn't come here.  Luvda never really struck me as that type of guy at all.
One reason people may stay away is they hear someone on this board washes his hands in a toilet
(04-16-2019, 10:40 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 09:50 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: What is the vibe that this place gives off?  I'm asking without trying to be or come across as defensive.  If open, honest, sometimes uncomfortable discussion, freaks people out, then maybe they shouldn't come here.  Luvda never really struck me as that type of guy at all.
It's a site that offers free and open discussion within reason and liberals can't have that.  Liberals want to control what is insensitive so they can control speech with their victim hood.  Look at the Covington kids.  That kid smirking was what the liberal pc media called "white privilege" and it was insensitive to the praying Indian.  Once the pc media labeled the kid as having white privilege they wanted us to   "don't pay attention to the facts about the black hebrews and the lies told by Indian" the important thing was the smirk of white privilege.  You can also use the same theory on the "women should be believed"

We here challenge that notion and folks like Rhino expect us to just accept what the pc crowd spews.   

The vibe I would guess is there are more folks on this board who lean conservative and a couple liberals who claim to be libertarians and a couple fly by liberals.

Sadly liberals who would discuss issues such as Somenole don't come by often enough.

I agree with your general take, but I wouldn't consider Rhino part of the pc crowd.  I mean you can usually spot those people a mile away.  Most of the time they don't even know what the hell they're talking about.  So on that note, I wouldn't say that Rhino is really ever parroting a script.   Rhino is probably more a libertarian on social issues.  i.e. there's at least some substance behind his position(s). That said, your take on liberals is spot on.
(04-16-2019, 11:01 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: One reason people may stay away is they hear someone on this board washes his hands in a toilet

Tongue
(04-16-2019, 07:43 PM)Erhino Wrote: To be fair, didn't read the Stormfront thread. 

Yet you're criticizing the discussion of such a topic, in spite of the rather scholarly discussion that it is.  

What other topics should be banned from discussion?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEI/AA/etc. BS thread maize 114 1,950 57 minutes ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 767 4,571 1 hour ago
Last Post: zigbee
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 82 636 4 hours ago
  NHL/Hockey thread maize 103 934 4 hours ago
Last Post: Blinky
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,183 21,461 10 hours ago
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 84 1,003 10 hours ago
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,604 33,949 Yesterday, 08:43 PM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,163 Yesterday, 07:54 PM
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,960 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,883 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM