Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Lockdowns Linked to Brain Inflammation and Poor Mental Health Study Suggests
https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-19-lockdowns-linked-to-brain-inflammation-and-poor-mental-health-study-suggests_4298604.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=digitalsub
#Free computerbuck.
I wonder if he realizes that NOBODY on this forum is or was in favor of lockdowns?
(02-24-2022, 05:55 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: I wonder if he realizes that NOBODY on this forum is or was in favor of lockdowns?
Who really knows what CB does and doesn't realize. And who would want to know?
This thread begs the question, how many times has ComputerBuck had COVID?
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-24-2022, 07:04 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: This thread begs the question, how many times has ComputerBuck had COVID?

Once as far as I know. I lost taste for a day and after taking vitamin D and zinc it went away.

Minocycline also has a anti parasitic effect so that may be helping also.

Plus I have type O blood which means no serious infection.
(02-26-2022, 09:10 AM)computerbuck Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 07:04 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: This thread begs the question, how many times has ComputerBuck had COVID?

Once as far as I know. I lost taste for a day and after taking vitamin D and zinc it went away.

Minocycline also has a anti parasitic effect so that may be helping also.

Plus I have type O blood which means no serious infection.
How many times have you had LYME
(02-24-2022, 05:55 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote: I wonder if he realizes that NOBODY on this forum is or was in favor of lockdowns?
Most everybody in the NH either A-preaches to the choir, or B-enjoys posting for the hell of it. You werenâ€t posting on here at the time, but we scared zigs†kid off-he was the only person with a truly different viewpoint that posted on here-pitch just likes stirring ***** up….
(02-26-2022, 02:39 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
Most everybody in the NH either A-preaches to the choir, or B-enjoys posting for the hell of it. You werenâ€t posting on here at the time, but we scared zigs†kid off-he was the only person with a truly different viewpoint that posted on here-pitch just likes stirring ***** up….
True, I missed the beginning of the thread as I had not found the site until recently. As someone in the business I initially supported, thought limited lockdowns were a good idea. (Schools, bars, ballgames, concerts, weddings, funerals,very large gatherings) I also thought it was wise for families to avoid large seasonal gatherings. We had huge outbreaks from funerals and weddings early on in 2020 with wedding party members dying, wife of deceased dying. 

I thought DeWine closing campgrounds, Food Services indoor dining, pools, shoe stores, stopping summer youth sports was idiotic. I never supported masking either, wearing one to the table and taking it off to drink/eat was worthless. After the first wave and especially after vaccines became available to protect the elderly ill I thought we needed to stop all restrictions and let nature take over.
(02-26-2022, 04:35 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote:
True, I missed the beginning of the thread as I had not found the site until recently. As someone in the business I initially supported, thought limited lockdowns were a good idea. (Schools, bars, ballgames, concerts, weddings, funerals,very large gatherings) I also thought it was wise for families to avoid large seasonal gatherings. We had huge outbreaks from funerals and weddings early on in 2020 with wedding party members dying, wife of deceased dying. 

I thought DeWine closing campgrounds, Food Services indoor dining, pools, shoe stores, stopping summer youth sports was idiotic. I never supported masking either, wearing one to the table and taking it off to drink/eat was worthless. After the first wave and especially after vaccines became available to protect the elderly ill I thought we needed to stop all restrictions and let nature take over.
Iâ€ll give DeWine credit-he cut bait on that wanna be Fauci hag he had as his Covid advisor, and after she left, whenever he had a decision to make on Covid, he went in the correct direction.
Heck yeah, most post here because they like to hear themselves talk (type). And yes, I know that certainly applies to me also. OK, a lot me. But some won't admit to it. They are afraid to show any crack in their "armor."
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-26-2022, 06:20 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
(02-26-2022, 04:35 PM)Sanitarian2 Wrote:

Iâ€ll give DeWine credit-he cut bait on that wanna be Fauci hag he had as his Covid advisor, and after she left, whenever he had a decision to make on Covid, he went in the correct direction.
Not the story I heard, she ran because people were picketing her house and called her a Jew. Cottage Cheese Amy got scared and left, Dewine didn't can her. He didn't start going the right direction until the authority was taken from him by the Ohio House and Senate by Senate Bill 22. 

In fact, during the Dela wave he said that he would have reinstituted lock downs if he could. He didn't even start loosening restrictions after the first wave until he lost several court cases. Kings Island and Cedar Point lawsuits broke his back after he lost earlier cases. You wouldn't have believed how idiotic his "Reopen Ohio Safely" rules were, what a farce.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Health" P1tchblack 10 167 03-15-2024, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Losing businesses, high income earners, California will only have the poor zigbee 6 111 03-15-2024, 05:27 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Is John Fetterman brain dead? K9Buck 115 2,383 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Are the covid vaccines being used to beat cancer? maize 16 188 03-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Biden nominates obese tranny for Asst Health Secretary Syncro 58 6,198 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  Mail in ballot study finds Trump won 2020 election computerbuck 11 188 02-11-2024, 11:39 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  DHS McCain Institute Study that "manosphere" podcasts promote Domestic Terrorism ChinaBuck 6 135 12-31-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory - JFK Assasination and UFO's Linked? ChinaBuck 25 433 12-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Colleges now plan to just send acceptance letters to "poor people" davebucknut 2 108 11-05-2023, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Vaccine Study - Alzheimer's Sanitarian2 14 203 10-16-2023, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2