Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, the demons told you about the witches?
What are the odds these "witches" he speaks about are just women in the congregation he was nailing?  Witches get stitches.

Tennessee preacher Greg Locke says demons told him names of witches in his church

Controversial Tennessee preacher Greg Locke has turned from claims of election fraud to conversations with demons.

The offering was over and the worship team at Global Vision Bible Church had just finished singing “Oh How I Love Jesus” when the Rev. Greg Locke began telling his church about his conversations with demons.
Those demons, he said, had revealed the names of a group of “full-blown, spell-casting” witches whoâ€d been sent to infiltrate Global Vision, a nondenominational church east of Nashville, Tennessee, where Locke is pastor.

To God be the glory, I lie not,” he told the congregation at Global Vision on Sunday (Feb. 13), which was meeting in a packed tent on the churchâ€s property. “We got first and last names of six witches that are in our church. And you know whatâ€s strange, three of you are in this room right now.”

Locke told the congregation that heâ€d gotten the names while casting a demon out of a woman who had recently begun coming to Global Vision. The preacher, known for his sensationalist sermons about politics and COVID-19 skepticism — went on to describe the exorcism in detail, quoting a demon with scruffy voice who accused worshippers at the church of being witches.

Two of the witches were in his wifeâ€s Bible study, said Locke, who warned the alleged witches not to make a move during his sermon. He then retold the New Testament story of Jesus casting a demon out of a man and into a herd of pigs, turning it into an extended monologue about witches in the church.

“You so much as cough wrong and Iâ€ll expose in front of everybody under this tent, you stinking spell-casting, pharmakeia devil worshipping and mongrel,” he said, using a Greek word that sometimes describes those who practice witchcraft or sorcery. “You were sent to destroy this church.”

https://religionnews.com/2022/02/15/tennessee-preacher-greg-locke-says-demons-told-him-names-of-witches-in-his-church/
Hucksters like him are no different than the MSM charlatans that you watch and listen to and believe every word of.  You are just as big a sucker as anyone in his congregation.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

How could anyone come back to that church after that?

How could people have sat through the rest of his "sermon"?

Thats genuinely scarry.

And why would you believe what a demon you just cast out told you anyway? They are of the devil, the father of lies.
What? No warlocks? Everyone knows they travel together. I call BS on this story.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(02-23-2022, 09:25 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: How could anyone come back to that church after that? 

Thats genuinely scarry. 

And why would you believe what a demon you just cast out told you anyway?  They are of the devil, the father of lies.

Many christians, to varying degrees, believe in demons and demonic possession. This is not outside the realm of possibility to some of them.
(02-23-2022, 09:58 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 09:25 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote: How could anyone come back to that church after that? 

Thats genuinely scarry. 

And why would you believe what a demon you just cast out told you anyway?  They are of the devil, the father of lies.

Many christians, to varying degrees, believe in demons and demonic possession. This is not outside the realm of possibility to some of them.

I am a Christian, and I believe in the Devil and demons.  

But his logic just doesn't hold.

1.  Why ever believe a demon?  They are agents of lies.
2.  If you REALLY knew of actual spell casting witches that were sitting in a congregation, why wouldn't you call them out immediately?  Why allow them to continue to "infiltrate" and cast spells on people in your congregation?  
3.  Since he obviously has the power to perform exorcisms, why not bring all those people up on stage and cast out the demons immediately?  Who wants to let members of your flock go around with demons in them?

Can you imagine the lunch conversations by the congregation?  Trying to figure out who is a spell casting witch and who is not?  

Makes mocking Christians so easy and destroys the good work many are trying to do.
(02-23-2022, 10:18 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote:

Thats genuinely scarry. 

2.  If you REALLY knew of actual spell casting witches that were sitting in a congregation, why wouldn't you call them out immediately?  Why allow them to continue to "infiltrate" and cast spells on people in your congregation?  
3.  Since he obviously has the power to perform exorcisms, why not bring all those people up on stage and cast out the demons immediately?  Who wants to let members of your flock go around with demons in them?

Can you imagine the lunch conversations by the congregation?  Trying to figure out who is a spell casting witch and who is not?  

Makes mocking Christians so easy and destroys the good work many are trying to do.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.... you're getting way further into the nuts and bolts than is necessary, at least for me, to take issue with this.  Big Grin
(02-23-2022, 10:18 AM)Conanthelibrarian Wrote:

Thats genuinely scarry. 

Logic and crazy don't mix. You don't believe a demon because demons don't exist. If you speak to one seek a psychiatrist immediately and take your medicine regularly. Or if you choose not to take your medicine find a good grocery cart for your things. 
It does indeed make mocking Christians easy but it was easy anyway.
Yes, I realize Pitch and 3rd are mocking low hanging fruit here, but I still cant get over some people (my people) and how.... stupid they can be.

This Pitch's church?
(02-23-2022, 01:17 PM)unc4corners Wrote:
This Pitch's church?

Was that from last night's TBN broadcast?  Big Grin
(02-23-2022, 01:17 PM)unc4corners Wrote:
This Pitch's church?
It's almost impossible to satirize evangelical preachers. If I didn't recognize the actors I would've have thought it was an actual TV preacher.
The universe caused itself to come into existence and then rocks, dust, minerals, and water were struck by lightning and that's how life was created. If you disbelieve that, you're a raving lunatic.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
 "The problem with religion, because itâ€s been sheltered from criticism, is that it allows people to believe en masse what only idiots or lunatics could believe in isolation."

- Sam Harris
(02-23-2022, 03:40 PM)K9Buck Wrote: The universe caused itself to come into existence and then rocks, dust, minerals, and water were struck by lightning and that's how life was created.  If you disbelieve that, you're a raving lunatic.
I have no idea what happened. Neither does anyone else. I haven't seen a religious explanation that wasn't childishly silly though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carlos Santana told the truth - and then apologized for telling the truth (trans) K9Buck 9 197 08-28-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Pull out your DAGA hat: this is about Demons, Angels, Ghosts and Aliens ChinaBuck 21 278 05-21-2023, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  MSM & Schiff told us Trump was a Russian agent, where is the lawsuit? K9Buck 10 187 04-18-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  What a telemarketer told me TakeThePoints 10 238 01-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
Thumbs Up Hightop told us these people don't exist Beastdog 15 422 11-04-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  A reminder of some of recent leftist lies told to the American poeple K9Buck 5 652 09-28-2021, 01:53 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  I had some Godless leftists freak out on me after I told them that Richard Spencer... K9Buck 0 587 06-22-2021, 04:37 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  We have exorcised the demons... P1tchblack 0 171 01-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Traveler told guy to SHUT your black azzz up zigbee 2 495 12-29-2020, 12:27 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Bill Clinton told CIA not to kill Bin Laden: Documentary zigbee 7 1,135 04-21-2020, 09:57 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner