Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChinaBuckI am a free man!!!
… offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

Spousal unit left with some of her Buddha Buddies early this morning. Itâ€s a crazy road trip, they are driving to Tibet. Thatâ€s a minimum of four days to get there driving 12 hours a day. She wanted me to go, I said, no thank you. Itâ€s not much fun to be on some others religious pilgrimage. Been there, done that. 

The destination is Lhasa and nearby at elevation 5000 meters, thatâ€s about 16,400 feet iirc. Iâ€d be sucking wind while crawling on the ground. Highest elevation Iâ€ve been is 14,000 feet in Colorado. I did OK, but I was younger and more stupid then (still stupid, just not as much). 

Anyone else been to Tibet? Whatâ€s the highest elevation youâ€ve been too?  

Since Iâ€m now a short term bachelor, I might go crazy tomorrow and go eat tacos for lunch. And if Iâ€m really crazy, I might have a beer with those tacos. Yeah, youâ€re all jealous now.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Enjoy!
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Free man? Don't you live with your in-laws?
(09-24-2021, 03:07 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: … offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

Spousal unit left with some of her Buddha Buddies early this morning. Itâ€s a crazy road trip, they are driving to Tibet. Thatâ€s a minimum of four days to get there driving 12 hours a day. She wanted me to go, I said, no thank you. Itâ€s not much fun to be on some others religious pilgrimage. Been there, done that. 

The destination is Lhasa and nearby at elevation 5000 meters, thatâ€s about 16,400 feet iirc. Iâ€d be sucking wind while crawling on the ground. Highest elevation Iâ€ve been is 14,000 feet in Colorado. I did OK, but I was younger and more stupid then (still stupid, just not as much). 

Since Iâ€m now a short term bachelor, I might go crazy tomorrow and go eat tacos for lunch. And if Iâ€m really crazy, I might have a beer with those tacos. Yeah, youâ€re all jealous now.
You are truly an animal. No doubt this is repression (oppression?) being unleashed from you prior experiences at West High school. Do a shot of Fireball too.
Physically highest? Probably up in a tree stand. Never climbed a mountain, although that would be a blast.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
[Image: e23df92b-d6f5-427c-99f3-531963ba0473_text.gif]
Mount Everest base camp on the Nepal side. Never returned to do the Tibet side. My time was limited back in 2006. Now, I have 3 Asians that would not partake.

If I recall it was 17,000+ feet.

I've jumped (halo) from 28,000+ feet.

When I left Ohio my goal was to see the world and live.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Pike's Peak was over 14k feet. Probably my record.
(09-24-2021, 03:07 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: … offer expires on 6 October. 2021. Tax and Title not included. Offer not valid in Rhode Island or Rhodesia. 

I'm surprised the CCP allows that sort of activity. Meaning being Buddhist and going to Tibet for pilgrimages. The don't seem too fond of the Dalai Lama. 
14K is about as high as I've been also in Colorado. Just a mile or so makes a big difference when hiking. Sedona and Flagstaff are murder compared to hiking here in Phoenix. I have not been to Tibet and I don't imagine I'll ever go. 
How are the tacos in China?
(09-24-2021, 10:10 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

I'm surprised the CCP allows that sort of activity. Meaning being Buddhist and going to Tibet for pilgrimages. The don't seem too fond of the Dalai Lama. 
14K is about as high as I've been also in Colorado. Just a mile or so makes a big difference when hiking. Sedona and Flagstaff are murder compared to hiking here in Phoenix. I have not been to Tibet and I don't imagine I'll ever go. 
How is the dog meat in China.
(09-24-2021, 10:23 AM)Dzone1 Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 10:10 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

How is the dog meat in China.
Ask Obama.
So you live in China, hence the “name”. Ah
Do you get to watch college football games there?

Highest Iâ€ve been is in the Sierras. Not sure how high it was. it wasnâ€t Whitney at 14.5 but it was close.
Pikes Peak is probably the highest I've been....14,115'

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free the Nipple zigbee 3 69 03-25-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  BG/BM7 living rent free in the NH. ScarletHayes 9 139 01-05-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Southwest Airlines policy gives plus-sized customers up to two additional seats free maize 20 305 12-15-2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Free speech or a crime? P1tchblack 9 193 10-19-2023, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Free Solo TakeThePoints 14 205 07-31-2023, 01:32 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free P1tchblack 8 176 07-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  UN Human Rights council demands death of free speech ChinaBuck 1 68 07-22-2023, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Is The Donald getting a free pass from the DOJ? P1tchblack 7 200 05-18-2023, 10:38 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Karmic Free Market Justice stxbuck 10 213 04-22-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: maize
  Musk tweets "Free Jacob Chansley" (J6 "Shaman") K9Buck 123 2,394 03-31-2023, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner