Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckTrump endorsing Max Miller against traitor Anthony Gonzales
Go Max!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-e...mpeachment
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
For those who may not know.  Representative Gonzalez was a very good receiver for OSU during the Tressel years.  I was thrilled Gonzalez won in 2018 and ashamed when he voted to impeach Trump.
Anti-individualistic, the Fascist conception of life stresses the importance of the State and accepts the individual only in so far as his interests coincide with those of the State...

- Benito Mussolini
Yeah gonzo screwed up and I partially blame tresses for this as no doubt he is a rino.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
A lot of assumptions here

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
(02-27-2021, 08:53 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: A lot of assumptions here

The only one I see is Tress is a rino. 

One hardly constitutes a lot. Which ones am I missing? That Gonzo was a good receiver under tress?
What do we know of Max Miller? How do we know he will be “better”

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Gonzalez was a Trump guy for a long time and finally had enough. Iâ€m not sure why people get mad at someone for voting their conscience. Whether or not Trump incited violence or whatever, he was a total irresponsible moron (beyond his usual self) for the last two months of his presidency. He was literally begging to be impeached.
(02-27-2021, 11:41 AM)wydileie Wrote: Gonzalez was a Trump guy for a long time and finally had enough. Iâ€m not sure why people get mad at someone for voting their conscience. Whether or not Trump incited violence or whatever, he was a total irresponsible moron (beyond his usual self) for the last two months of his presidency. He was literally begging to be impeached.

GOP politicians who can't be trusted to do the right thing and to fight against the Left should be replaced.  This is a war.  Anyone who can't figure out that both impeachments of Trump were just pure politics is an idiot.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(02-27-2021, 11:45 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 11:41 AM)wydileie Wrote: Gonzalez was a Trump guy for a long time and finally had enough. Iâ€m not sure why people get mad at someone for voting their conscience. Whether or not Trump incited violence or whatever, he was a total irresponsible moron (beyond his usual self) for the last two months of his presidency. He was literally begging to be impeached.

GOP politicians who can't be trusted to do the right thing and to fight against the Left should be replaced.  This is a war.  Anyone who can't figure out that both impeachments of Trump were just pure politics is an idiot.
What is “the right thing?”  Trump was acting a fool for two months, thatâ€s not even disputable. Did he break the law? No, I donâ€t think so, but thatâ€s not a requirement for impeachment.

Voting for impeachment shows a frightening lack of knowledge to a degree where I question his fitness to hold office.  Trump didn't incite a damn thing.  A ####ing basic read of a transcript would have shown that.  Impeachment is also political, so of course the Dems would vote for it, but there is absolutely no excuse for a member of the GOP to have done that outside of wanting to sit at the cool kids' table.  Truly pathetic. 

If calling into question election results is now basis for impeachment, then let's get out the Paddy wagon and clean out congress.  The Dem party would lose approx half its membership.
(02-27-2021, 11:49 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Voting for impeachment shows a frightening lack of knowledge to a degree where I question his fitness to hold office.  Trump didn't incite a damn thing.  A ####ing basic read of a transcript would have shown that.  Impeachment is also political, so of course the Dems would vote for it, but there is absolutely no excuse for a member of the GOP to have done that outside of wanting to sit at the cool kids' table.  Truly pathetic. 

If calling into question election results is now basis for impeachment, then let's get out the Paddy wagon and clean out congress.  The Dem part would lose approx half its membership.
Did Trump directly call for violent action? No. Did he irresponsibly stoke an environment that boiled over? Yes. The first is a criminal act, which I donâ€t think he met the threshold. The second is a matter of opinion, which I think is easily defensible in either direction.
(02-27-2021, 11:49 AM)wydileie Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 11:45 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

What is “the right thing?”  Trump was acting a fool for two months, thatâ€s not even disputable. Did he break the law? No, I donâ€t think so, but thatâ€s not a requirement for impeachment.

There was never any indication Trump committed an impeachable offense.  A GOP politician joining the Democrats on the issue needs to go.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,374 4 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  MILLER BEER JOINS THE WOKE CULT computerbuck 8 175 05-16-2023, 06:12 AM
Last Post: maize
  Ohio St. OL Harry Miller to quit football immediately zigbee 33 1,189 03-13-2022, 01:31 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  OSU QB Steve Miller arrested for OVI K9Buck 18 1,227 11-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  FBI STING nails traitor trying to sell secrets ... zigbee 22 816 10-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Former Trump advisor says that Pence "betrayed" Trump K9Buck 63 2,558 10-07-2021, 11:08 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  Good riddance Anthony Gonzales (he's not running in 22') K9Buck 8 401 09-19-2021, 10:34 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Trump/Trump Corp not charged in NYC Syncro 90 24,906 07-02-2021, 09:14 AM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Trump is campaigning against GOP Rep. & former OSU star Anthony Gonzales K9Buck 145 30,798 06-28-2021, 06:43 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Commie traitor Rosenbergs back in the news... Hightop77 1 925 06-21-2021, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck