Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How screwed are we?
You know, this is a rather TIC post but: 

Have any of you watched "24" or "Designated Survivor" (Kieffer Sutherland is just a coincidence in this) or Seven Days in May?  Can anyone actually picture biden making a decision of any consequence in real time?  My God, he can't even read a teleprompter without problems.  Harris?  She giggles like a school girl when asked easy questions to divert having to answer.  I haven't heard one hard question asked of either of these two clucks during the entire campaign or after.  Pray that they are not put to the test.
How dare you.  It's not about "we" the people, it's about the party.  We must sacrifice in order to advance the party because all that is good in life is only possible because of the party!  

Now, turn on CNN and parrot everything they say to everyone you know and tell them to put their interests aside and to serve the party!
(01-20-2021, 07:15 AM)dunefan Wrote: You know, this is a rather TIC post but: 

Have any of you watched "24" or "Designated Survivor" (Kieffer Sutherland is just a coincidence in this) or Seven Days in May?  Can anyone actually picture biden making a decision of any consequence in real time?  My God, he can't even read a teleprompter without problems.  Harris?  She giggles like a school girl when asked easy questions to divert having to answer.  I haven't heard one hard question asked of either of these two clucks during the entire campaign or after.  Pray that they are not put to the test.
They will be put to the test shortly after the coronation. Biden, as a "leader," is seen as a physically old and mentally weak by American adversaries. And Harris is completely out of her league internationally. Her global experience is limited to, "So what will we have for lunch, Italian, Chinese or Mexican?" And the Chinese will eat her for lunch. Heck, so will the Mexicans.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
It depends. On a micro level, presidential change has small impact on your day to day life. Your ability to have a great life changes not one whit today.

On a macro level......we will see. Yeah, all the dire comments to this point, some of which I agree are dangers. I agree, they will be tested. China.....Iran......Russia.......NK.........Islamist extremism, all will want to know how they react. And will likely push buttons.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.

I did watch a bit of Designated Survivor, people don't realize you can do everything in the basement of the WH. Who would be 12th in line for Biden? For those who don't know... they always put someone in line to be the next President in  (weird location, could be Idaho in )case something goes wrong.
(01-20-2021, 08:22 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: It depends. On a micro level, presidential change has small impact on your day to day life. Your ability to have a great life changes not one whit today.

On a macro level......we will see. Yeah, all the dire comments to this point, some of which I agree are dangers. I agree, they will be tested. China.....Iran......Russia.......NK.........Islamist extremism, all will want to know how they react. And will likely push buttons.
Sure man, they'll instantaneously raise fuel prices and taxes directly or indirectly due to regulations, But you're fine with that.

Do they cut the horn off of rinos or just their balls?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(01-20-2021, 08:34 AM)maize Wrote:

I did watch a bit of Designated Survivor, people don't realize you can do everything in the basement of the WH. Who would be 12th in line for Biden? For those who don't know... they always put someone in line to be the next President in  (weird location, could be Idaho in )case something goes wrong.
Probably the dude who wears a blonde wig and calls himself a she.

Screwed?  Are you kidding?  Biden's plan is going to end poverty for black and Hispanic children.

Bidenâ€s economic 'rescue plan' could cut child poverty in half, analysis finds

https://money.yahoo.com/bidens-economic-...26816.html
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(01-20-2021, 08:45 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Screwed?  Are you kidding?  Biden's plan is going to end poverty for black and Hispanic children.

Bidenâ€s economic 'rescue plan' could cut child poverty in half, analysis finds

https://money.yahoo.com/bidens-economic-...26816.html

There will be more of everyone in poverty in 4 years, guaranteed.  

But that doesn't matter.

All that matters is the party.
(01-20-2021, 08:37 AM)davebucknut Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 08:22 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: It depends. On a micro level, presidential change has small impact on your day to day life. Your ability to have a great life changes not one whit today.

Sure man, they'll instantaneously raise fuel prices  and taxes directly or indirectly due to regulations, But you're fine with that.

Do they cut the horn off of rinos or just their balls?

when you say 'instantaneously', how quick is that?  Are the pumps going up this weekend?  Or is this more hyperbole hysteria?

As far as rino castration, don't have a clue.  When you find out, please let me know.

From my perspective, I'm going to follow Christ's advice and worry about the stuff I can control.  I'll let y'all freak out about the stuff we can't control.

No longer GroupThink 'woke'.  but it was fun while it lasted.
Very. You should all throw in the towel.

Susan Rice is in charge of things now. Shadow government.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How the media screwed up Russiagate P1tchblack 12 242 02-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  This cop screwed up BIG time K9Buck 17 314 10-08-2022, 07:25 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Millennial and Gen Z have screwed themselves davebucknut 16 343 09-02-2022, 08:23 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  We THE People are SCREWED cobgrad1998 63 3,219 08-17-2021, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Young daughter of Uma Thurman: we're screwed, can't do drugs & party zigbee 22 5,584 04-22-2020, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  As suspected, the fed screwed up the response to the Covid-19 virus K9Buck 2 401 03-15-2020, 08:09 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  So, is the site view screwed up for anyone else? Alabuckeye 24 2,510 03-07-2019, 03:52 PM
Last Post: zigbee