zigbeenuthouse
Notre Dame - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Notre Dame (/thread-9516.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Notre Dame - maize - 12-01-2021

Marcus Freeman is the new head coach.

RE: Notre Dame - Soupcity Kid - 12-01-2021

Shocked by this as he has no hc experience but I am happy for him.  I actually hoped they hired someone else he can be OSU's D coordinator.

RE: Notre Dame - Hightop77 - 12-01-2021

Great news for the haters of the Irish.  Sounds like they are all in being woke.

RE: Notre Dame - zigbee - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 09:28 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Great news for the haters of the Irish.  Sounds like they are all in being woke.
[Image: nqfdxlksrwtag1txjpmm]

GEEEEEEEEEZUS...........of course.  In the racist world of Hitler lovers and KKK wearing hoodies you see this garbage.

I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes

(12-01-2021, 10:11 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes
You talk out your ass a lot.  Freeman has done fantastic job on the defense there and is involved HEAVILY in recruiting and putting together a MONSTER 23 class for ND they don't want to fold.  He is SO BAD that Ohio State fans want him in Columbus for becoming  D COORdinator and recruiter.   We'll revisit your comments in a year or two and we'll see who is correct.

(12-01-2021, 10:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 10:11 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: I'm sure being black had nothing to do with it. Rolleyes
You talk out your ass a lot.  Freeman has done fantastic job on the defense there and is involved HEAVILY in recruiting and putting together a MONSTER 23 class for ND they don't want to fold.  He is SO BAD that Ohio State fans want him in Columbus for becoming  D COORdinator and recruiter.   We'll revisit your comments in a year or two and we'll see who is correct.

Revisit in 4 years when the real effects will be apparent. 

Also, good call when you said no way Kelly goes to LSU. Smile

(12-01-2021, 10:20 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 10:13 PM)zigbee Wrote:

Revisit in 4 years when the real effects will be apparent. 

Also, good call when you said no way Kelly goes to LSU. Smile
My first response on the news, still surprised.....But you can continue to tell us how Lord Calvert did NOT  create haven for Catholics.....in Maryland[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Notre Dame - Syncro - 12-01-2021

Sorry Zig. When the wokesters wanna make things about race it’s fair game for commentary.

The AP has already started fawning owner the first black head coach…f*cking morons forgot about Ty Willingham.

AP just deleted the tweet. Retards.

(12-01-2021, 10:37 PM)Syncro Wrote: Sorry Zig. When the wokesters wanna make things about race it’s fair game for commentary.

The AP has already started fawning owner the first black head coach…f*cking morons forgot about Ty Willingham.

AP just deleted the tweet. Retards.

You guys went through it with Willie Taggert who had a losing record when Oregon hired him.

RE: Notre Dame - Syncro - 12-01-2021

Funny you mention that HT, I was in Eugene today for a meeting and had that same conversation at lunch.

Willie was the poster boy for POS affirmative action hires. Dude is absolute trash.

He’s at FAU now, and of course a losing record. I hope he fails forever.

(12-01-2021, 10:47 PM)Syncro Wrote: Funny you mention that HT, I was in Eugene today for a meeting and had that same conversation at lunch.

Willie was the poster boy for POS affirmative action hires. Dude is absolute trash.

He’s at FAU now, and of course a losing record. I hope he fails forever.

You guys lucked out when FSU took him off your hands and bore the brunt.