zigbeenuthouse
Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) (/thread-7429.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - davebucknut - 02-28-2021

This is one guy who i simply cannot stand, he's an admitted racist, he isn't loyal, and he always goes to these super teams so he can win a championship.

Anyways this soccer star in Europe told him to shut up and dribble (a black person BTW), and lebron told him that "im the wrong person to go at with this, because I'm really smart". Nobody on planet earth except for his bootlickers actually think this dude is smart and if lebron was 5-11 he'd be lucky enough to have a job as a fork lift driver.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Georgem80 - 02-28-2021

Wait until he uses himself as an adviser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Blinky - 02-28-2021

[Image: DK1hTh_W0AMBfgz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Syncro - 02-28-2021

(02-28-2021, 09:21 AM)davebucknut Wrote: Anyways this soccer star in Europe told him to shut up and dribble (a black person BTW)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is from Sweden, he's very white.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Hightop77 - 02-28-2021

He represents America's future.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - davebucknut - 02-28-2021

(02-28-2021, 09:37 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(02-28-2021, 09:21 AM)davebucknut Wrote: Anyways this soccer star in Europe told him to shut up and dribble (a black person BTW)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is from Sweden, he's very white.
That one was but there was a different black guy that said similar things about him and others. I don't follow soccer and I don't know his name, but I saw him say it on a video that was posted recently.

Basically telling athletes of all kinds to shut up and dribble.

(02-28-2021, 09:31 AM)Georgem80 Wrote: Wait until he uses himself as an adviser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My man, I'm glad you see though his facade.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - wydileie - 02-28-2021

He’s pretty intelligent with his money, I’ll give him that. Other than that, I have no idea how intelligent he is, and no idea why anyone should care. There are a lot of very intelligent people with very stupid opinions.

(02-28-2021, 11:10 AM)wydileie Wrote: He’s pretty intelligent with his money, I’ll give him that. Other than that, I have no idea how intelligent he is, and no idea why anyone should care. There are a lot of very intelligent people with very stupid opinions.
Well in all seriousness it isn't difficult to he smart with money when you've made as much as he has. He also isn't a druggie or a drunk and ill give him credit for being a good family man.

However the guy is extremely dumb when it comes to anything besides dribbling a ball.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - stxbuck - 02-28-2021

James isn’t stupid, but he is extraordinarily self righteous and completely bought in to modern BLM/woke idiocy.
Just b/c someone votes the same way as you doesn’t mean they are necessarily intelligent. Both parties rely on marketing to the dumber/propaganda susceptible segments of their respective voting bases. Intelligent people need to look beyond this for developing the foundations of their beliefs.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - zigbee - 02-28-2021

Lebron knows basketball talent and how to build teams like nobody I've ever seen.  He would without a doubt be a huge hit as a GM for some team when he quits.

RE: Lebron James has a big brain (self proclaimed) - Hightop77 - 02-28-2021

It's one thing to pick out who the best players are so you can wind up on a team with them to win a title but it's completely different trying to manage a team structuring contracts, keeping fans happy and making money.