zigbeenuthouse
They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government (/thread-12942.html)

They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - ChinaBuck - 06-07-2023

Serbia has told its population that you have to turn in all guns and ammo over to the government by Thursday 8 June because of gun violence in the country. There is still a limited few that can be maintained, but only by approved registration. This will become an interesting case study to see how many people comply, how it affects gun violence and if the government then becomes more authoritarian due to the ban.

Serbs are primarily Russian Orthodox and there is a strong connection culturally to Russia, where few there have access to guns. There recently have been huge protests in Serbia where people protested against the recent gun violence but also expressed support for Russia and against the European Union. 

European nation has weapon ultimatum for citizens: Hand over guns and ammo or else (msn.com)

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - TroyKidd - 06-07-2023

Please Keep us informed

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - Syncro - 06-07-2023

No clue if Serbia has a Tree of Liberty...but if so it is clearly time for a bit of "watering"

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - stxbuck - 06-07-2023

Try that ***** in the USA and you will see a BLM fantasy-hundreds of dead cops….

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - stxbuck - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 05:52 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Serbia has told its population that you have to turn in all guns and ammo over to the government by Thursday 8 June because of gun violence in the country. There is still a limited few that can be maintained, but only by approved registration. This will become an interesting case study to see how many people comply, how it affects gun violence and if the government then becomes more authoritarian due to the ban.

Serbs are primarily Russian Orthodox and there is a strong connection culturally to Russia, where few there have access to guns. There recently have been huge protests in Serbia where people protested against the recent gun violence but also expressed support for Russia and against the European Union. 

European nation has weapon ultimatum for citizens: Hand over guns and ammo or else (msn.com)
The Serbs are Orthodox, not Russian Orthodox. Every country/ethnicity has it’s own Orthodox patriarchate. They may worship in common-Putin gave big $$$ to the Mt.Athos monastery in Greece, where monks from all over worship together-or not-the Ukrainian Orthodox patriarch said Putin could very well be the Antichrist.

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - wydileie - 06-07-2023

US citizens have already shown they won't comply with gun laws. The bump stock registration and surrender program had an extremely low compliance rate, and the new SBR brace rules have an extremely low compliance rate. They don't know exactly how many braces are out there but estimates are between 3M-40M and the registration numbers were only 250K. So, the compliance rate is 0.6%-8%.

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - dunefan - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 12:57 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Try that ***** in the USA and you will see a BLM fantasy-hundreds of dead cops….

The cops would never enforce such drivel.  I haven't met a cop yet who has said anything negative about concealed carry or owning firearms.

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - Beastdog - 06-07-2023

They'll pry them out of my cold, dead hands! Well, they would if I owned any firearms. But I'm still with you guys!

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - wydileie - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 02:07 PM)Beastdog Wrote: They'll pry them out of my cold, dead hands! Well, they would if I owned any firearms. But I'm still with you guys!

I don't own any firearms either... I swear... Nothing to see here.

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - Beastdog - 06-07-2023

The only guns I need to protect me are the ones I see every time I flex my biceps!

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - davebucknut - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 01:04 PM)wydileie Wrote: US citizens have already shown they won't comply with gun laws. The bump stock registration and surrender program had an extremely low compliance rate, and the new SBR brace rules have an extremely low compliance rate. They don't know exactly how many braces are out there but estimates are between 3M-40M and the registration numbers were only 250K. So, the compliance rate is 0.6%-8%.

The corrupt DOJ Will use this as a pretense to go after who they want.

(06-07-2023, 03:53 PM)davebucknut Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 01:04 PM)wydileie Wrote: US citizens have already shown they won't comply with gun laws. The bump stock registration and surrender program had an extremely low compliance rate, and the new SBR brace rules have an extremely low compliance rate. They don't know exactly how many braces are out there but estimates are between 3M-40M and the registration numbers were only 250K. So, the compliance rate is 0.6%-8%.

SCOTUS will overturn the rule before they can do any enforcement action. Also, they can't prove anything, anyway, unless you invite them into your house and show them your contraband.

RE: They have until 8 June to turn in their guns to the government - davebucknut - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 03:57 PM)wydileie Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 03:53 PM)davebucknut Wrote:

SCOTUS will overturn the rule before they can do any enforcement action. Also, they can't prove anything, anyway, unless you invite them into your house and show them your contraband.

Until scotus acts, the doj and and will harrass people that they choose to harass.

They've already begun for other things