zigbeenuthouse
Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Black racist stabs white doctor to death (/thread-12220.html)

Pages: 1 2

Black racist stabs white doctor to death - K9Buck - 02-04-2023

You can thank the Obama Regime and their leftist parrots for making race relations worse than ever.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - stxbuck - 02-04-2023

Insane people pick up on the social cues of the society around them-this guy is a nutso who obviously caught some BLM radio waves in his head. It’s the reason why, as a psychiatrist from Michigan said in the 1970s “There are 3 guys in my hospital who think they are Jesus, but I’ve never seen a Buddha”.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - K9Buck - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 06:14 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Insane people pick up on the social cues of the society around them-this guy is a nutso who obviously caught some BLM radio waves in his head. It’s the reason why, as a psychiatrist from Michigan  said in the 1970s “There are 3 guys in my hospital who think they are Jesus, but I’ve never seen a Buddha”.

Created racial division and hatred is viewed as beneficial to and for the Democratic Party.  The DNC pretty much owns black America.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - TakeThePoints - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 06:05 PM)K9Buck Wrote: You can thank the Obama Regime and their leftist parrots for making race relations worse than ever.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Have any details been released on this?  Did he run him over on purpose?  Any confrontation beforehand?

If the races were reversed, just imagine.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Syncro - 02-04-2023

Salty did a video on this today

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - maize - 02-04-2023

@TTP 

The Dr. was sitting on his bike waiting at a stop light. The driver hit from behind at a fast speed passing by several other cars that were also waiting at the light. 

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - ChinaBuck - 02-04-2023

How did the driver know the bike rider was white? Now let’s assume the cyclist was wearing short sleeves and bike shorts, but if you’re driving at a fast clip for a city road, say 40mph, you couldn’t tell the race of the cyclist until you were just about to hit him. And he could have been a lighter skinned black man. To me me it sure seems the driver first made a decision to run the red light before he hit the cyclist. That would be before he could have confirmed his race.

Now what might have happened is that the driver had already decided to run the red light, didn’t see the cyclist, hit him, gets out of his car and sees the cyclist is a white dude, thinks “I hate white guys,” which makes him mad, so then he decides to stab him.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Soupcity Kid - 02-05-2023

(02-04-2023, 08:51 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: How did the driver know the bike rider was white? Now let’s assume the cyclist was wearing short sleeves and bike shorts, but if you’re driving at a fast clip for a city road, say 40mph, you couldn’t tell the race of the cyclist until you were just about to hit him. And he could have been a lighter skinned black man. To me me it sure seems the driver first made a decision to run the red light before he hit the cyclist. That would be before he could have confirmed his race.

Now what might have happened is that the driver had already decided to run the red light, didn’t see the cyclist, hit him, gets out of his car and sees the cyclist is a white dude, thinks “I hate white guys,” which makes him mad, so then he decides to stab him.

Very possible he followed the cyclist for a while

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Soupcity Kid - 02-05-2023

Posting articles about a crime based on the people's skin color is wrong but so is not posting articles based on someones skin color.

I have many dem friends who would never post something like this and they sadly, think they are helping the country out but if it were reversed they would post away, to I dunno, maybe cleanse their guilt.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Dzone1 - 02-05-2023

1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Beastdog - 02-05-2023

(02-05-2023, 01:15 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: 1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.

Assuming you are targeting the black population here and are successful in getting 10% of them to take you up on this offer, the cost of the "Hightop endorsed" dzone "Let's get rid of the blacks!" plan would be in excess of $4 trillion. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - dkeener67 - 02-05-2023

It's amazing he survived the initial contact from the car. So the A hole has to get out with a knife and finish the job. Nice.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - K9Buck - 02-05-2023

(02-05-2023, 01:15 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: 1 million tax free dollars each to leave the country with no chance of coming back.

That would cost roughly $40 trillion.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Irishbuck - 02-05-2023

I just went to the websites of CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS and not one of them have this murder on their sites. Lots of stories about kids being given chicken and waffles though.

RE: Black racist stabs white doctor to death - Irishbuck - 02-05-2023

I did find out that the black guy is half white, is/was an accountant and a seemingly good father to his non custodial daughters, and is from Jamaica. I assume his defense will be "he had it comin g cos he called me a niiggggerrrrr.