zigbeenuthouse
NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray (/thread-12218.html)

Pages: 1 2

NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - computerbuck - 02-04-2023

https://www.cnet.com/science/space/nasa-traces-webb-space-telescope-glitch-to-galactic-cosmic-ray/

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - Beastdog - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 09:23 AM)computerbuck Wrote: https://www.cnet.com/science/space/nasa-traces-webb-space-telescope-glitch-to-galactic-cosmic-ray/

What does this mean for you and me, COMPUTERBUCK? Please don't tell me that we're all f*cked?!?!?!?

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - ChinaBuck - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 09:33 AM)Beastdog Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 09:23 AM)computerbuck Wrote: https://www.cnet.com/science/space/nasa-traces-webb-space-telescope-glitch-to-galactic-cosmic-ray/

What does this mean for you and me, COMPUTERBUCK? Please don't tell me that we're all f*cked?!?!?!?
Beast, I know it’s not the news you want to hear but everyone on the planet, at some point, will die. We are doomed, doomed as doomed can be. Our fate is sealed. Just like every person who has ever been born in the past that died, we will die too. And it’s not just us, every form of life will eventually die too. Every bird, tree, fish, microbe, everything is condemned to die, die, die. We might just as well give up. There’s nothing we can do to stop it.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - 3rdgensooner - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 08:34 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 09:33 AM)Beastdog Wrote:

Beast, I know it’s not the news you want to hear but everyone on the planet, at some point, will die. We are doomed, doomed as doomed can be. Our fate is sealed. Just like every person who has ever been born in the past that died, we will die too. And it’s not just us, every form of life will eventually die too. Every bird, tree, fish, microbe, everything is condemned to die, die, die. We might just as well give up. There’s nothing we can do to stop it.
Thanks for the explanation Captain Sunshine.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - P1tchblack - 02-04-2023

Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - ChinaBuck - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 09:35 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness.
The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness

If you had actually faced death you wouldn’t believe this psychobabble claptrap. Once again another fail.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - P1tchblack - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 09:39 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 09:35 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Death is nothing to us. When we exist, death is not; and when death exists, we are not. All sensation and consciousness ends with death and therefore in death there is neither pleasure nor pain. The fear of death arises from the belief that in death, there is awareness.

If you had actually faced death you wouldn’t believe this psychobabble claptrap. Once again another fail.

You have no idea what I'm comfortable with.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - stxbuck - 02-04-2023

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - K9Buck - 02-04-2023

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - 3rdgensooner - 02-04-2023

Attribute your quotes. Accurate until the last sentence which is nonsensical. My fear is exactly the opposite as is everyone’s. In death there is an end period.

(02-04-2023, 10:37 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

Attribute your quotes. Accurate until the last sentence which is nonsensical. My fear is exactly the opposite as is everyone’s. In death there is an end period.

Epicuris.

You'll never know you're dead, so why worry about being dead?

(02-04-2023, 10:47 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 10:37 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:

Epicuris.

You'll never know you're dead, so why worry about being dead?
I won’t worry about being dead when I’m dead. I worry about that when I’m alive.

(02-04-2023, 10:02 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Well just maybe I do. You are comfortable with the chance your wife and children will spend their remaining days without you due your propensity for intentionally tempting fate through multiple times driving drunk and cocaine filled escapades. Do you really want the last picture of you being seen by friends and family laying in a pool of vomit in a Mexican brothel after you ingest fentanyl laced coke? Or would you rather them to have to live with the headline “Arizona man driving drunk crosses center line and head on kills family of five.” 

If you wonder why I’m on your case all of the time is because you refuse to act like an adult and take responsibility for your family. You have something most people can only dream of, but you’d rather act like an entitled 17 year old who thinks he’s invulnerable because he’s never faced the thin veil of mortality. Wake up. Grow up. 

Life is precious and precarious. People don’t fear death because of some imagined fear of awareness after death. They fear death because of the pain that their friends and family will deeply suffer after their passing. 

Let’s just say I know this from personal experience.

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - stxbuck - 02-04-2023

(02-04-2023, 10:52 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

Well just maybe I do. You are comfortable with the chance your wife and children will spend their remaining days without you due your propensity for intentionally tempting fate through multiple times driving drunk and cocaine filled escapades. Do you really want the last picture of you being seen by friends and family laying in a pool of vomit in a Mexican brothel after you ingest fentanyl laced coke? Or would you rather them to have to live with the headline “Arizona man driving drunk crosses center line and head on kills family of five.” 

If you wonder why I’m on your case all of the time is because you refuse to act like an adult and take responsibility for your family. You have something most people can only dream of, but you’d rather act like an entitled 17 year old who thinks he’s invulnerable because he’s never faced the thin veil of mortality. Wake up. Grow up. 

Life is precious and precarious. People don’t fear death because of some imagined fear of awareness after death. They fear death because of the pain that their friends and family will deeply suffer after their passing. 

Hmmmm……from the Ukrainian side of my family, let me just say death is accepted as a part of the cycle of life-live your life and do your best for your people while you are around…

RE: NASA Traces Webb Space Telescope Glitch to Galactic Cosmic Ray - ChinaBuck - 02-05-2023

(02-04-2023, 11:27 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 10:52 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

Hmmmm……from the Ukrainian side of my family, let me just say death is accepted as a part of the cycle of life-live your life and do your best for your people while you are around…
This is truth.