zigbeenuthouse
Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox (/thread-10708.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - TcSoup - 05-25-2022

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - sparky454 - 05-25-2022

[Image: FTiLETvXoAIp2lm.png?resize=600%2C539&ssl=1]

This was my first thought.

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - TcSoup - 05-25-2022

Yep, The rumblings are starting around here about Mask wearing being in Vogue again by the end of Summer. Like i said 2 Months ago we got a Election in November to steal.

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - Arby328 - 05-25-2022

This never fails to entertain, Thanks TC!!

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - davebucknut - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 03:17 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Yep, The rumblings are starting around here about Mask wearing being in Vogue again by the end of Summer. Like i said 2 Months ago we got a Election in November to steal.
Yep and they also want more relief bills to launder money and to further destroy the world

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - Iowa Mels - 05-25-2022

Thanks TC.  These provided a much needed midweek laugh.

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - stxbuck - 05-25-2022

When I heard about this I was like “If they think it’s racist to talk about a Chinese bat virus from Wuhan………..”

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - ChinaBuck - 05-25-2022

I'm sitting here at my desk and my partner asks me why I'm laughing while I'm eating my lunch.

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - ScarletHayes - 05-26-2022

[Image: IMG_5426.jpeg?resize=506%2C600&ssl=1]

One of my faves

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - davebucknut - 05-26-2022

(05-25-2022, 10:06 PM)stxbuck Wrote: When I heard about this I was like “If they think it’s racist to talk about a Chinese bat virus from Wuhan………..”
Haha no joke there man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - maize - 05-26-2022

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-05-22-at-8.23.23-AM.png...C444&ssl=1]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - zigbee - 06-06-2022

[Image: Monkeypox-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

CDC raises Monkeypox alert to level 2, recommends masks during travel

The CDC warns that the disease has been most prevalent among 'men who have sex with men'

The CDC raised its alert level for Monkeypox to level 2 on Monday, recommending that travelers wear masks, among other health measures.

While not on the level of COVID-19, Monkeypox has spread across the globe out of Africa since March. Monkeypox symptoms begin as relatively flu-like but soon expand to the swelling of lymph nodes and a rash across the body and face. Ultimately, painful lesions form on rash areas, leaving severe scarring.

"Cases of monkeypox have been reported in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia," the CDC wrote in its alert.

"Some cases were reported among men who have sex with men. Some cases were also reported in people who live in the same household as an infected person," it added.

As of June 3, there have been 21 recorded Monkeypox cases in the U.S. connected to the current outbreak, according to the CDC.

The disease may have gone undetected in Western countries under the guise of an STI, according to Dr. Amesh Adalja. There are a number of STIs that have similar symptoms to Monkeypox.

"What's likely happened is an endemic infectious disease from Africa found its way into a social and sexual network and then was greatly aided by major amplification events, like raves in Belgium, to disseminate around the world," Adalja told NBC News.

[Image: ROCHELLE-WALENSKY-CDC-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - TcSoup - 06-06-2022

(06-06-2022, 02:20 PM)zigbee Wrote: [Image: Monkeypox-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

CDC raises Monkeypox alert to level 2, recommends masks during travel

The CDC warns that the disease has been most prevalent among 'men who have sex with men'

The CDC raised its alert level for Monkeypox to level 2 on Monday, recommending that travelers wear masks, among other health measures.

While not on the level of COVID-19, Monkeypox has spread across the globe out of Africa since March. Monkeypox symptoms begin as relatively flu-like but soon expand to the swelling of lymph nodes and a rash across the body and face. Ultimately, painful lesions form on rash areas, leaving severe scarring.

"Cases of monkeypox have been reported in Europe, North America, South America, Africa, Asia, and Australia," the CDC wrote in its alert.

"Some cases were reported among men who have sex with men. Some cases were also reported in people who live in the same household as an infected person," it added.

As of June 3, there have been 21 recorded Monkeypox cases in the U.S. connected to the current outbreak, according to the CDC.

The disease may have gone undetected in Western countries under the guise of an STI, according to Dr. Amesh Adalja. There are a number of STIs that have similar symptoms to Monkeypox.

"What's likely happened is an endemic infectious disease from Africa found its way into a social and sexual network and then was greatly aided by major amplification events, like raves in Belgium, to disseminate around the world," Adalja told NBC News.

[Image: ROCHELLE-WALENSKY-CDC-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Thinking a Butt plug would be a whole lot safer than a mask in this case.

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - maize - 06-06-2022

[Image: monkey-money.gif]

RE: Power Line Mid Week Monkey Pox - TcSoup - 06-06-2022

(06-06-2022, 03:00 PM)maize Wrote: [Image: monkey-money.gif]
Put a Black wig on him and looks a lot like Nancy