zigbeenuthouse
Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! (/thread-10706.html)

Pages: 1 2

Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - zigbee - 05-25-2022

Arby’s offers Wagyu burger for first time in chain’s history

Arby’s Wagyu Steakhouse Burger is available for a limited time

Arby’s is adding a new kind of meat to its menu.

The fast food chain – best known for its roast beef sandwiches – recently revealed that it will be offering a burger for the first time in its history.

On Monday, the new Wagyu Steakhouse Burger patty was available online on Arby’s Limited Time menu on two new menu items: the Deluxe Wagyu Steakhouse Burger and the Bacon Ranch Wagyu Steakhouse Burger
[Image: ARB22_WAGYU_Kitchen2-002.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Both menu items can be ordered on their own, or as part of a combo meal.

The deluxe burger is made with a Wagyu steakhouse burger patty, American cheese, lettuce, pickles, red onion, tomato and burger sauce on a toasted brioche bun, according to the Arby’s website.

Meanwhile, the bacon ranch version is made with the same Wagyu patty, along with bacon, American cheese, lettuce, pickles, red onion, tomato and Parmesan peppercorn ranch on a brioche bun, the website said.

According to the Arby’s website, the patties are made with a blend of Wagyu and ground beef.

"Instead of focusing on making billions of mediocre burgers, we’re taking a stance on high-quality meat that deserves to be cooked properly," Patrick Schwing, Arby's chief marketing officer said in a statement.

Arby's Restaurant
For the first time in the brand's history, Arby's will be offering a burger on its menu for a limited time. (iStock)

"As the meat experts, we’ve spent over two years of dedicated research and development to deliver a premium burger that redefines what’s possible from a drive thru," Schwing added.

The new burgers are available from May 23 through July 31 while supplies last, according to a press release provided to FOX Business. Prices start at $5.99 and vary based on location, the release said.

"There are too many bad burgers out there," a description of the new burger says on the Arby’s website. "That's why Arby's created THIS burger with wagyu beef, cooked medium-well with a hint of pink."

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - ChinaBuck - 05-25-2022

I am just trying to comprehend pairing Wagyu beef with American cheese.

And I’ll have the Champagne with a Jell-O shot

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - TroyKidd - 05-25-2022

Am I supposed to know what Wagyu really is or something?

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - lrrps21 - 05-25-2022

I can't wait to see the commercials claiming the beef is A5 rated.

"We have the Wagyu"
-- Arby's

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - TcSoup - 05-25-2022

Neighbor went to the Local Arby's a few years ago , pulls up to the drive thru window and orders 2 Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich's.
Girl comes on the speaker and says sorry we are out of Roast Beef today. WTF ?

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - zigbee - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 03:03 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Neighbor went to the Local Arby's a few years ago , pulls up to the drive thru window and orders 2 Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich's.
Girl comes on the speaker and says sorry we are out of Roast Beef today.  WTF ?
Tell her apologies for my hunger that day.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......roast beast......mmmmmmmmm[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - wydileie - 05-25-2022

Wagyu is blended with non Wagyu... So 1% Wagyu and 99% non?

As to American cheese, there is no better cheese for burgers, regardless of price.

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - maize - 05-25-2022

Fast food lettuce=nasty, actually most lettuce is nasty, especially iceberg lettuce... spinach with the stems cut off is where it's at.

Pickles= disgusting. I can't stand when you order a simple burger and fries and they add a pickle next to the fries and the dumbazz pickle juice ruins a portion of the fries. I literally said no pickles on the side too... okay let's add an extra pickle. F** off.

On‌ions= Might be the worst, they ruin everything they touch. They smell like sh!t and taste like sh!t. I don't care the color of the onion, they are all awful and should never be used.

OT: Mustard is also disgusting. You don't have to give me Ipecac. Mustard might work better and cheaper.

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - ChinaBuck - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 07:20 PM)maize Wrote: Fast food lettuce=nasty, actually most lettuce is nasty, especially iceberg lettuce... spinach with the stems cut off is where it's at.

Pickles= disgusting. I can't stand when you order a simple burger and fries and they add a pickle next to the fries and the dumbazz pickle juice ruins a portion of the fries. I literally said no pickles on the side too... okay let's add an extra pickle. F** off.

On‌ions= Might be the worst, they ruin everything they touch. They smell like sh!t and taste like sh!t. I don't care the color of the onion, they are all awful and should never be used.

OT: Mustard is also disgusting. You don't have to give me Ipecac. Mustard might work better and cheaper.
You want to have it your way!

Personally, I enjoy a lot of pickled veggies. I used to make my own spicy Giardiniera from the veggies I grew. It’s because a vinegar taste. Most commercial dill pickle slices are modest in quality at best, so I understand why folks avoid these. 
As to onions, we will have to agree to disagree, I very much enjoy everything from the Allium family. Each has their best qualities when they are served fresh or cooked. Onions is one of my Top 10 essential foods. 
There are enormous varieties of mustards. Each has its place, but NEVER on a burger. I love a good rustic brown mustard on a brat hit off the grill. But, if anyone on this board has a bottle of that bright yellow mustard anywhere in your home, garage or storage shed, you should be summarily excommunicated from this board permanently.

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - ScarletHayes - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 02:30 PM)TroyKidd Wrote: Am I supposed to know what Wagyu really is or something?

Yeah, never heard of it.  

I pulled up to Arby’s and saw the picture.  I was like, man does that look good!  Then I looked for the price below the pic, because, you know, that would make sense to have it there.  No price.  No price = at minimum a $12 “value” meal.  Pass.  I mean now that I have to apply for a bank loan every time I have to fill my gas tank and all.

(05-25-2022, 07:20 PM)maize Wrote: Fast food lettuce=nasty, actually most lettuce is nasty, especially iceberg lettuce... spinach with the stems cut off is where it's at.

Wow, I LOVE a HUGE burger with Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard, pickle and THICK onion.  Throw on some mayo and a skosh of ketchup or catsup and it's a PERFECT hamburger.   I love some fresh cut HOT fries with ketchup or catsup too.

Onions are awesome as we slice them up and eat them with dinner.  Vidalia are awesome

Bon Appetit [Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - stxbuck - 05-25-2022

$5.99 for a wagyu burger?!?! Seems cheap, especially in these times.

At Kroger’s they sell Grillo’s pickles in the bacon/hotdog section. Best pickles I have ever tasted, hands down.

(05-25-2022, 09:10 PM)stxbuck Wrote: $5.99 for a wagyu burger?!?! Seems cheap, especially in these times.

At Kroger’s they sell Grillo’s pickles in the bacon/hotdog section. Best pickles I have ever tasted, hands down.
My wife makes these for the family at holidays:
[Image: Ham-Pickle-Roll-Ups-1-e1612041672999.jpg]

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - Bonebuck - 05-25-2022

Read reviews Zig. They were positive. I will try it out soon. I travel abundantly. Tomorrow is Mod's pizza in Milwaukee. That personal pizza(fire cooked) is da bomb. Meeting midwest sales manager for lunch.

RE: Arby's JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!!!!! - Blinky - 05-26-2022

Apparently there are still Raxes. 

http://www.raxroastbeef.com/locations.html