Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mueller Report
Apparently the report will be released this week. I suspect it will be much like Comeys report on Clinton. It will most likely contain much info that does not put Trump in a good light or will embarrass him. In the end though the findings did not rise to the level of criminal charges against the president. So I guess that is a big win for Trump bt the Dems will have a lot to point to to attack Trump and his administration.
Gonna be interesting.
Of course the Democrats including the media will find the negative things to exploit even if they have to take things out of context or misconstrue them.  Its what they do.  Remember when it was first was issued and indicated no collusion, the first thing the Democrats did was latch onto "obstruction" even though there was no indication of that either.  People at some point just have to be discerning enough to understand the media.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

The spin will continue to be that Barr redacted the "good stuff" in not releasing the entire report. Many will buy that, but they don't like Trump obviously so it doesn't matter. At some point, Mueller himself may need to weight in, perhaps in front of Congress, don't know. If he says the Barr summary is fine, that argument is history.
I highly doubt we'll hear from Mueller on this.  He did his work and submitted it.  The dems will NEVER be satisfied unless the biggest threat to them in a LONG time is upended, and that is Trump.  Would be refreshing if the dems had some decent plans for the nation aside taxing the crap out of people, free this or that, crying about racism or nationalism, protecting illegals...what a mess.
Make America Honest Again
Mueller may be called by Congress, depending on what he would say, Senate or House, depending.
(04-14-2019, 10:56 AM)zigbee Wrote: I highly doubt we'll hear from Mueller on this.  He did his work and submitted it.  The dems will NEVER be satisfied unless the biggest threat to them in a LONG time is upended, and that is Trump.  Would be refreshing if the dems had some decent plans for the nation aside taxing the crap out of people, free this or that, crying about racism or nationalism, protecting illegals...what a mess.

Agree.  Mueller will never publicly say anything that will help Trump.  There is no doubt in my mind that Mueller knew there was no collusion by Trump before he even started his investigation yet he let it go on for two years and ruined several lives while doing damage and helping the Democrats win the House.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-14-2019, 10:28 AM)jmesser1982 Wrote: Apparently the report will be released this week. I suspect it will be much like Comeys report on Clinton. It will most likely contain much info that does not put Trump in a good light or will embarrass him. In the end though the findings did not rise to the level of criminal charges against the president. So I guess that is a big win for Trump bt the Dems will have a lot to point to to attack Trump and his administration.
Gonna be interesting.

Agree totally.  Along with what you say this juicy gossipy type of stuff will be the lead story on the fake news networks to distract from the actual coup which was taking place.   They will continue to host pencil neck Schiff and give him a forum to spew his notion of uhuh this is my evidence of collusion.
(04-14-2019, 10:28 AM)jmesser1982 Wrote: Apparently the report will be released this week. I suspect it will be much like Comeys report on Clinton. It will most likely contain much info that does not put Trump in a good light or will embarrass him. In the end though the findings did not rise to the level of criminal charges against the president. So I guess that is a big win for Trump bt the Dems and their allies in the media will have a lot to point to to attack Trump and his administration.
Gonna be interesting.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/h...uie11msnhp

And a perfect example, even before the report is released.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Seems someone on here said people are innocent until proven guilty.    Again, the dems and the media froth at the mouth for a way to get Trump...it's really disgusting.
Make America Honest Again
(04-14-2019, 11:21 AM)zigbee Wrote: Seems someone on here said people are innocent until proven guilty.    Again, the dems and the media froth at the mouth for a way to get Trump...it's really disgusting.

I mean the summary indicated the Russians asked Trump's team and they went out of their way to tell Russian officials, "No".

It is nice to see how the media is running with un named sources from the review team.  Isn't this how the media got spammed into this whole thing??

Now to be sure the report will disclose some embarrassing things about Trump and his family one thing is how his hot daughter admits she would do anything just anything to get with the soupcitykid.
Of course the dems will want another investigation to investigate more thoroughly what wasn't investigated! Rolleyes Rolleyes
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
Listened to Bobby Kennedy's daughter something Kennedy Townsend.  When asked about her fathers thoughts of todays politics she offered nothing except he would hate Trump and what he does to people and how he takes joy in it.

Wow enforcing laws and getting people jobs is so horrific.  Anyhow this is how they will come at Trump with any morsel of dirty gossip they can and of course they will recruit people like the Kennedy's to discuss todays moral fabric.  The one difference is Trump will point out her uncles and her dads affairs along with killing a woman and a cousin raping a woman.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have just been asked to file an ESG Report ChinaBuck 11 169 11-16-2023, 12:24 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Mueller Report Beastdog 329 29,668 10-30-2023, 10:53 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  The White House releases report Soupcity Kid 14 205 04-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  CDC bought cellphone data to track vaccination, lockdown compliance: report P1tchblack 25 569 05-04-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Jobs report dunefan 20 688 03-04-2022, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  After seeing latest jobs report... K9Buck 0 199 01-08-2022, 06:17 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Will American media report this? K9Buck 11 3,098 07-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Mueller and his team teaching "Trump/Russia" class at UVA Syncro 9 1,933 06-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  EX-PSU president ordered to report to jail K9Buck 3 379 05-27-2021, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Minority Report in Florida stxbuck 36 7,418 03-29-2021, 08:26 PM
Last Post: stxbuck