Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TakeThePointsThis just happened to a friend
Friend was driving in his truck when 4 blacks in a UHaul truck rear ended him.  Cops came(one black, one Hispanic) to the scene and were told by the driver of the UHaul that friend was a racist who slammed on his brakes, caused the accident, then leaped from his truck yelling obscenities, racial names and threats.  Friend is a very mild mannered, soft spoken 50 something who never even raises his voice.  Friend sucks on anisette candies from time to time, so cops accused him of being drunk.  Called in a dog who "alerted" on the candy.  they then accused him of using drugs.  They put him in handcuffs, treated him like a criminal, and searched his truck top to bottom.  Meanwhile the 4 blacks wondered around telling everyone who would listen how victimized they were.

Luckily an elderly woman was a witness, and after a sergeant come to the scene she was able to convince him what had really happened.  The sergeant(white, by the way) immediately had the handcuffs off and told the other officers to ticket the Uhaul driver and move along.
This all took a couple of hours.

Jussie Smollett type of accusations may be all the norm now.  I advised friend to file complaint with the PD.  I mean, even a rookie cop should know that the person rear ending another person is at fault.  Period.

This story has a little something in it for both HT and Pitch, doesn't it?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(04-09-2019, 12:55 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: Friend was driving in his truck when 4 blacks in a UHaul truck rear ended him.  Cops came(one black, one Hispanic) to the scene and were told by the driver of the UHaul that friend was a racist who slammed on his brakes, caused the accident, then leaped from his truck yelling obscenities, racial names and threats.  Friend is a very mild mannered, soft spoken 50 something who never even raises his voice.  Friend sucks on anisette candies from time to time, so cops accused him of being drunk.  Called in a dog who "alerted" on the candy.  they then accused him of using drugs.  They put him in handcuffs, treated him like a criminal, and searched his truck top to bottom.  Meanwhile the 4 blacks wondered around telling everyone who would listen how victimized they were.

Luckily an elderly woman was a witness, and after a sergeant come to the scene she was able to convince him what had really happened.  The sergeant(white, by the way) immediately had the handcuffs off and told the other officers to ticket the Uhaul driver and move along.

Jussie Smollett type of accusations may be all the norm now.  I advised friend to file complaint with the PD.  I mean, even a rookie cop should know that the person rear ending another person is at fault.  Period.

Not really, but in my experience, the average police officer is not the most intelligent. I could give plenty of examples, but yours sounds like a perfect one. Also sounds like he was a little too mild mannered that friend, and not sticking up for himself. Hard against four people, but you have to do it. Those four people knew how to play the game.
(04-09-2019, 12:55 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote: Friend was driving in his truck when 4 blacks in a UHaul truck rear ended him.  Cops came(one black, one Hispanic) to the scene and were told by the driver of the UHaul that friend was a racist who slammed on his brakes, caused the accident, then leaped from his truck yelling obscenities, racial names and threats.  Friend is a very mild mannered, soft spoken 50 something who never even raises his voice.  Friend sucks on anisette candies from time to time, so cops accused him of being drunk.  Called in a dog who "alerted" on the candy.  they then accused him of using drugs.  They put him in handcuffs, treated him like a criminal, and searched his truck top to bottom.  Meanwhile the 4 blacks wondered around telling everyone who would listen how victimized they were.

Welcome to Multicultural Hell.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-09-2019, 12:58 PM)JamesWright Wrote:

Not really, but in my experience, the average police officer is not the most intelligent. I could give plenty of examples, but yours sounds like a perfect one. Also sounds like he was a little too mild mannered that friend, and not sticking up for himself. Hard against four people, but you have to do it. Those four people knew how to play the game.

[Image: emoji61.png] Maybe you can list your experiences?
Make America Honest Again

Maybe because of hiring quotas?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
The average anything is not "the most intelligent".
(04-09-2019, 01:12 PM)zigbee Wrote:

Just another example of Jimmy Wright thinking he is above and smarter than anyone who is not a bleeding heart leftist tool like himself. That boy would not have the guts to spend a day wearing a badge and having to deal with what police officers do.
(04-09-2019, 01:27 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote:

Just another example of Jimmy Wright thinking he is above and smarter than anyone who is not a bleeding heart leftist tool like himself. That boy would not have the guts to spend a day wearing a badge and having to deal with what police officers do.

I bet he could not score high enough on the basic examination to even be considered for hire.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(04-09-2019, 01:31 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

I bet he could not score high enough on the basic examination to even be considered for hire.

I bet you are right. Good thing is he makes ignorant atatements like that and he runs away so he doesn't have to defend his ignorance.
(04-09-2019, 01:39 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 01:31 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 12:58 PM)JamesWright Wrote: Not really, but in my experience, the average police officer is not the most intelligent. I could give plenty of examples, but yours sounds like a perfect one. Also sounds like he was a little too mild mannered that friend, and not sticking up for himself. Hard against four people, but you have to do it. Those four people knew how to play the game.

I bet you are right. Good thing is he makes ignorant atatements like that and he runs away so he doesn't have to defend his ignorance.

He should come back and post on this.
Make America Honest Again

In my experience police officers are more intelligent than anyone in social "science" (LOL) fields. Actually that's true for just about any occupation aside from "journalists".
Average Intelligence and Above Average Street smarts will get you far in life.

I'll take a Law Officer in my corner any day over Mr Wrong
I rear ended a guy last May when the car in front of him decided at the last second to turn left. He was OK at first and then started mumbling about how his 'truck was driving different as I pulled it off' while we were waiting for the police to settle jurisdiction. Intersection was essentially between 5 localities. Dude was white.

Cousin was rear ended and 3 girls get out talking about whiplash and hurting.....till cousin reminded them that the rear ender was always at fault. Girls were black.

What in the world does multiculturalism have to do with this issue? It's about people wanting to get rich quick and see an opportunity.
I was exiting a freeway 10 years back coming home from work, normal speed, and I noticed an ancient Honda Civic coming in from the right on another merge. As I watched, he cut across the marked area to cut in front of me at a very slow speed and slammed on his brakes.

I managed to hit my brakes and had just enough room to move right and miss him, I looked over and he had a huge smile on his face.

I was fortunate to be driving a car that had good handling and braking.
I have rear ended 3 different vehicles on separate occasions.
1. I rear ended a fellow student on Lane Avenue in front of St Johns's Arena, I was tail gaiting and traffic came to an immiediate stop near the Varsity Club. If it is of any importance, he was
black, got out of his car, looked at his bumper which wasn't all that damaged nor was my car, asked if I was ok as I did of him. Said forget about it and off we both went. I was thankful
because I didn't have Ohio required car insurance at the time.
2. Another case where traffic just stopped out of no where and I was speeding and smashed my Blazer into the back of some lady's car. Boogered up my truck and her car. Ticketed and
an insurance claim.
3. Rear ended the brand new min van of my daughter's pre-school teacher. Still had the temporary tag. Left an imprint of my license plate frame in her van's bumper.
Said she was on the way to pick up her husband at the airport and said if anything comes up she knew where to find us. Never heard a peep from her about it.

Been the victim of one myself by a young high school kid. Scratched my bumper on a car that was 10 years old. Told him to forget about it, karma has been
good to me in the above situations, so I passed some along to him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has a flip happened against Rage? maize 6 50 04-14-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: maize
  Noted Democrat and big Obama friend Soupcity Kid 12 124 03-29-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Looking back to 2020, what were some of the dumbest things/events that happened? maize 28 264 03-27-2024, 02:05 AM
Last Post: maize
  Georgem80's Loser Friend Tim Ryan Beastdog 180 4,006 03-26-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Things that never happened K9Buck 20 295 01-22-2024, 01:36 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Our old friend George making a fool of himself K9Buck 13 252 12-21-2023, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  How to help a friend through a divorce? Syncro 31 476 06-03-2023, 06:51 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The enemy of your enemy is your friend? ChinaBuck 6 143 05-29-2023, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Friend for Life Soupcity Kid 4 137 12-28-2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Arby328
  Whatever happened to...ROBERBOB!?! Beastdog 14 1,557 11-18-2022, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye