Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonalds Filet o Fish
McDonald's Filet O FIsh.  I love em.   Only during Lent and at lunch rush hour as that way I never get a stale one.

I believe I like their Tartar Sauce and light moist bun more than the fish.

Please share your thoughts of love for this underrated sandwich
Full disclosure:  I am NOT a fan of fish or anything else that comes out of the water.  That said, I thought I'd give it a go one time.  Broaden my horizons if you will.  (((SHUDDER)))  They don't make enough tartar sauce to cover that stank.  What is a fish filet anyway?  I mean, what kind of fish do they use?

I probably shouldn't have participated in this thread.   Wink
Had grilled chicken nuggets and large chicken noodle soup at Chic Fila today. Awesome place to eat.
I worked there for a short clip when I was like 15. When they rolled out the Arch Deluxe they upgraded their fish and chicken sandwiches to go on that bun. Only time I ever tried one.

We used to make "elephant ears" where you would dunk a fajita in the deep fryer, and then sprinkle it with cinnamon. One time someone fried it in the fillet o fish grease like a moron, and it was just nasty. Might actually be the worst thing that I have ever tasted.
I have too much self respect to admit to wanting to try the fillet o fish
(04-02-2019, 10:25 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Full disclosure:  I am NOT a fan of fish or anything else that comes out of the water.  That said, I thought I'd give it a go one time.  Broaden my horizons if you will.  (((SHUDDER)))  They don't make enough tartar sauce to cover that stank.  What is a fish filet anyway?  I mean, what kind of fish do they use?

I probably shouldn't have participated in this thread.   Wink

A fish filet is a cut of fish.  McDonalds uses wild caught Alaskan Pollock fish.  Some places like Arby's uses Cod.

I am pretty sure McDonalds takes the filets grinds up the meat and rolls them into a patty form.  I really fear they just mash the entire fish head and all and grind them up.
I like fish but not that kind of fish deep fried.
Make America Honest Again
I hate sea food. I haven't had any since survival schools. Raw fish head, eyes with lemon juice sprayed on it. I swore of all seafood from that day forward.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(04-03-2019, 10:12 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I hate sea food. I haven't had any since survival schools. Raw fish head, eyes with lemon juice sprayed on it. I swore of all seafood from that day forward.

Stuff is hideous.  Only way it should ever be consumed is in a survival scenario.  Outside of that, go eat actual food made for humans.
(04-02-2019, 10:17 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: McDonald's Filet O FIsh.  I love em.   Only during Lent and at lunch rush hour as that way I never get a stale one.

UMMMM Delicious
(04-03-2019, 01:33 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 10:12 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I hate sea food. I haven't had any since survival schools. Raw fish head, eyes with lemon juice sprayed on it. I swore of all seafood from that day forward.

Stuff is hideous.  Only way it should ever be consumed is in a survival scenario.  Outside of that, go eat actual food made for humans.

I wouldn't eat seafood until I was about 25 or so. Now I'm not eating snails or anything weird like that, but fried fish? Not too shabby.

Jesus used fish to feed the multitude. It was used in a survival mode. Fish is survival food to me. I'm doing ok surviving without it.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
I had some excellent salmon last week at a local pub.  Enjoy cod, halibut, and freshwater fish like bluegill.  Walleye is good as well.
Make America Honest Again
(04-03-2019, 04:16 PM)TcSoup Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 10:17 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote: McDonald's Filet O FIsh.  I love em.   Only during Lent and at lunch rush hour as that way I never get a stale one.

UMMMM Delicious

Now here is a guy with taste. Big Grin

Donâ€t touch it. Give me pasta, steak, and pork and Iâ€m happy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idiot stole fish from Bass Pro Shop K9Buck 3 71 12-21-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Genius to LOSE weight on McDonalds fad diet!!! zigbee 20 425 03-05-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  MMMMM...McDonalds bringing back incredible foody favorite..mmmm zigbee 70 3,572 11-04-2022, 06:12 AM
  In California: Bees are Fish ChinaBuck 14 375 06-03-2022, 02:50 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Arby's fish sandwich is dog****! K9Buck 26 1,883 05-15-2022, 10:51 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Mmmmmmmmmmm McDonalds Golden Good zigbee 1 195 02-02-2022, 09:40 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Herb Washington, former pro MLB player and McDonalds owner sues McDs corp and WINS zigbee 11 804 12-18-2021, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Receding hair line? Going bald? Pick up some McDonalds fries zigbee 12 1,441 07-17-2021, 07:02 PM
  Mmmmm...green...minty...Shamrock shake now BACK at McDonalds..mmm zigbee 12 1,528 02-16-2021, 01:35 AM
Last Post: maize
  She ate fish tank cleaner with husband..he died and Trump lied zigbee 19 3,701 04-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: lrrps21