Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeFOX News POLL: Trump loses to Biden or Sanders
Polled 1000 registered voters across the nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-new...preference
Make America Honest Again
Lmao
What have we become? A clown carney barker is POTUS and his most serious challengers are the drunk uncle and Bernie effin Sanders? Who do we blame for a populace that takes people like this seriously? Television? Video games? Lead in the water? I'm flummoxed.
(03-24-2019, 01:28 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: What have we become? A clown carney barker is POTUS and his most serious challengers are the drunk uncle and Bernie effin Sanders? Who do we blame for a populace that takes people like this seriously? Television? Video games? Lead in the water? I'm flummoxed.

First- I always remember this.  Trump voters will not admit to others (including a poll) that they will vote for him.  That is why the polling showed he would lose.

Second- because of the 2 largest states being lib and the atlantic coast states being lib if Trump can not hold Mich, Pa and Wisky which he barely won then he is in real trouble against any dem.  Actually all pubs are in danger because of this.

Third- and to your point we have become a nation of victims.  We do not have a "ask not what  your country can do for you" society we have become a country of victims and the country needs to give us (insert freebees here).  If you watch the politicians it is all about what freebee they will give you and who hates America more.  I mean listen to Bernie closely and you can hear the Russian national anthem in the background.
(03-24-2019, 01:28 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: What have we become? A clown carney barker is POTUS and his most serious challengers are the drunk uncle and Bernie effin Sanders? Who do we blame for a populace that takes people like this seriously? Television? Video games? Lead in the water? I'm flummoxed.

Lol.  

Fwiw, the only Dem IMO that would have a prayer is Biden. 2ndly, not only is a poll this far out silly, but it's a national poll which is almost meaningless.  We don't elect a president on a popular vote---not yet anyway.  

Lastly, I glanced at the article and it said something like 67% of those polled want Medicare for all.   Good grief.  I think you nailed it.  Gotta be lead in the water
Regardless of how well the country has done under Trump he will have a hard time winning because of the 4 year media blitzkrieg and demographics.  Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania and even Florida will be tough for him to win considering how close they were last time.  The country is just about ready to go over the cliff with the new non-white demographics that favor Democrats.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(03-24-2019, 01:45 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Lol.  

Fwiw, the only Dem IMO that would have a prayer is Biden. 2ndly, not only is a poll this far out silly, but it's a national poll which is almost meaningless.  We don't elect a president on a popular vote---not yet anyway.  

Lastly, I glanced at the article and it said something like 67% of those polled want Medicare for all.   Good grief.  I think you nailed it.  Gotta be lead in the water

My point is once upon a time a trio like that not only wouldn't come out on tp in any poll any time but the only response from virtually anyone would be to bark out a laugh as they assumed you were joking.
Maybe state by state polls are more relevant.
I hear ya, but I'll give the Carney Barker a little leeway since he has done a pretty solid job/has an actual record as president.  Sanders has no chance in hell of winning.  Biden could though (very similar to Trump).  Again, polls like this mean next to nothing this far out.
(03-24-2019, 01:54 PM)cincydawg Wrote: Maybe state by state polls are more relevant.

They're all that really matter.  National polls, IMO anyway, are a tool to sway opinion.  They're political spin.
A few random thoughts:

1. Duh, it's WAY early.
2. The numbers were actually close.
3. These are NATIONAL numbers. It is possible, believe it or not, to lose the popular vote and become President.
4. We don't have a Democratic nominee yet, duh. It might not be Biden or Sanders.
5. Biden has a folksy aura people like, he's a likable candidate, until he's put under a microscope.
6. A similar poll back in 2015 probably had Jeb Bush losing to Hillary.
(03-24-2019, 01:54 PM)cincydawg Wrote: Maybe state by state polls are more relevant.

Why?  It's not like we use an electoral college of states.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,483 10 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The "Biden Family Corruption" mega-thread K9Buck 442 5,937 03-22-2024, 03:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 77 844 03-21-2024, 09:45 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Laken Riley’s mother goes after Biden: “pathetic” that he flubbed her name maize 8 155 03-12-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Biden reaches (allegedly) 270, now let's talk recounts, voting audits & court battles K9Buck 2,112 201,146 03-12-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Our taxes are used to spy on us (old news, I know) K9Buck 0 27 03-07-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Conspiracy Theory & Fake News Thread P1tchblack 92 1,059 03-07-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: maize
  Trump v Biden: Dimensions of Dementia P1tchblack 9 146 03-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Biden Regime's American Stasi is arresting journalists K9Buck 83 776 03-03-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Biden nominates obese tranny for Asst Health Secretary Syncro 58 6,198 03-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: maize