Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The deep South is anything but "deep".
Video Of University Frat Member Whipping Friend, Saying ‘Pick My Cotton, N*****†Goes Viral

On Friday, a video allegedly featuring a University of Georgia fraternity member pretending to whip another member with a belt, demanding he pick "cotton," and using racial slurs went viral.

"Pick my cotton, b****," says one student as he uses a brown belt to flog another student who is lying in bed under the covers.
"Iâ€m not black!" the student being hit appears to shout back.
"Pick my cotton, b****," the first student repeats to laughter from those in the room. Someone else parrots the phrase before another student states: "Whoa, youâ€re not using the right words."

While the audio during the following few seconds is somewhat muffled, it sounds like one of the frat members claims that the other doesnâ€t have the "balls" to say what comes next, and tells someone to "get a video of it." Then, clear as day, the student with the belt says: "Pick my cotton, n*****!"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45030/vid...frank-camp
Frat boys get drunk and do stupid things? The Devil, you say...
Meh.  These kids will likely be expelled.  Meanwhile the governor of Virginia...
(03-23-2019, 07:13 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Meh.  These kids will likely be expelled.  Meanwhile the governor of Virginia...

Unfortunately, only the people can expel him if he doesn't want to go.  Even AZ, known for its "racism", booted our racist governor.
Just glad there wasn't recordings of me while I was in college/high school.
Yeah, this frat member represents the entire South...  Rolleyes
(03-23-2019, 07:58 PM)maizegoblue Wrote: Yeah, this frat member represents the entire South...  Rolleyes

No, of course not, but most of the recent, high profile  racist incidents, Virginia, Georgia and, I believe Mississippi St, have been in the south east.
Way-cissss!!1!!!!1!1!!1!!one!1!1!!!
Who cares?  Was someone killed, shot,or injured?   Its not even safe to drive your car at night through most predominantly black areas and people worry about stuff like this?  The University of Georgia has black hate mongers and Marxists on their teaching staff so why should anyone care about this? 

“some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom.”
[Image: Irami%20Osei-Frimpong.jpg]

https://www.ajc.com/news/local-education...C9mzGxPdJ/
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(03-23-2019, 07:31 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Just glad there wasn't recordings of me while I was in college/high school.

Did you toss around racial invective freely in those days?

I've done tons of stupid stuff while schnozzled, but have never had a tendency to engage in Old South fantasies/attitudes.
(03-24-2019, 09:17 AM)stxbuck Wrote:
(03-23-2019, 07:31 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Just glad there wasn't recordings of me while I was in college/high school.

I've done tons of stupid stuff while schnozzled, but have never had a tendency to engage in Old South fantasies/attitudes.

Not even on the receiving end?
(03-24-2019, 09:20 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 09:17 AM)stxbuck Wrote:

Not even on the receiving end?

lol
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 minutes Parrots is going after X on the orders of the Deep State K9Buck 11 77 03-26-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 247 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Matt Gaetz gave Deep State cockroach Lloyd Austin the word of God K9Buck 4 79 02-29-2024, 05:12 PM
  It’s cold here in the south at night zigbee 16 212 01-22-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Poor Man South of Portland ChinaBuck 6 159 10-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Deep Thoughts by Donald Trump P1tchblack 30 450 09-28-2023, 02:19 PM
  Deep Thoughts by Pitch ChinaBuck 9 212 09-28-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Is it true that white South Africans are being targeted for violence & murder? K9Buck 10 159 08-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Album Oriented Rock/Deep Cuts ScarletHayes 33 384 08-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Imagining a movie about a coup to overthrow the corrupt Deep State K9Buck 1 75 06-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Last Post: K9Buck