Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zealand goes full Islam
NEW ZEALAND GOES FULL ISLAM AFTER MOSQUE ATTACKS

Prime Minister and female LE wearing hijabs.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/new-z...istchurch/
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
She has zero interest in protecting her people from the insanity of Islam and is even in the process of disarming them but then she does this.  Hopefully she personally experiences what Islam is all about some day.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Do you think the women suddenly became Muslims because they wanted to show a figurative solidarity with them?

Really?
The prime minister should ask the Muslims to walk hand-in-hand with gay people in a parade to promote tolerance and inclusion. How about it?
No.

I also don't think these women have the capacity to do anything but follow others.

I merely made an observation of the PM and female LE wearing a hijab. I've been around Western broads long enough to understand their stupidity when making decisions based on feelings. I also have been around moooooooslims long enough to understand how they will exploit this.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(03-22-2019, 04:59 PM)K9Buck Wrote: The prime minister should ask the Muslims to walk hand-in-hand with gay people in a parade to promote tolerance and inclusion.  How about it?

Or wear rosaries and crosses whenever Christians are murdered by mooooooooooooooslims.
These women will wear a scarf thing for a day and that will be that.
Okay Cinci. This is just more... much ado about nothing burfle.
(03-22-2019, 05:20 PM)cincydawg Wrote: These women will wear a scarf thing for a day and that will be that.

No that won't be the end of it.  The groveling and ass kissing will continue while they punish their own native citizens as if they are collectively responsible for the attack.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Still not as bad as Merkel.
(03-22-2019, 05:26 PM)BoyGenius Wrote: Okay Cinci. This is just more... much ado about nothing burfle.

It's entirely symbolic, like having an opposing team wear the number of an opponent's player on their helmet after he died or whatever.  Symbolic, meaning squat.

One day of symbolism and back to normal.  How NZ reacts to the new gun laws will get interesting.
I understand your point... but disagree. Wearing a black armband or a jersey number is not the same as appeasing a violent and radical population, not even close.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Passenger sends plane into tailspin with pants full of sheeet zigbee 0 57 09-04-2023, 09:45 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Black woman gets face full of fist at Target demanding reparations zigbee 14 282 04-12-2023, 09:30 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Shame on your for not liking full figure ladies... zigbee 40 736 01-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Last Post: maize
  UMass is going full Satanic for Liberty's visit K9Buck 33 709 10-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Orbit1
  New York State has gone full fascist on guns K9Buck 5 371 07-02-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Frankfurt, Germany Bible Museum going full blown WOKE zigbee 5 541 12-17-2021, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Swamp snake Andrew McCabe is granted full pension K9Buck 11 721 10-16-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Lincoln project to unseat Trump full of grifters who owe taxes zigbee 23 3,156 02-13-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Leftist white-nationalist Richard Spencer's Twitter is full of attacks on the right K9Buck 71 14,250 12-19-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  I wish Daily Caller wasn't so full of crap K9Buck 0 346 11-23-2020, 07:40 PM
Last Post: K9Buck