Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Poll: Is p1tch just here to troll
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes constant trolling
31.25%
5 31.25%
No open minded
6.25%
1 6.25%
Just obsessed with cops from traumatic experience in life
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is p1tchblack a troll or just wants this forum to attack cops
He seems to post 99% on cops doing things most of us think think cops should do but he argues against those actions daily
Make America Honest Again
I did not vote because I don't know for sure.  I hope he is just a troll because his positions are inconsistent and make no sense.  This seems to be a characteristic however of people today who claim to be libertarians.  They are basically just anti-white SJW types who want to legalize drugs and have a country full of third world people who do as they please with no interference from police.  They dislike traditional America as much as Democrats and are closer to being liberal than conservative.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

He has a strange 3V like posting style when it comes to cops making arrests. Same shlt, different day. His other posts are fine. For a guy whose only beef with cops is Getting pulled over for suspicion of partying too hard or whatever with the bogus excuse of a bad tail light, one would think he had a family member shot to death in cold blood by a cop.
I canâ€t imagine how triggered he would be if he actually had a falsified report made against him like some of us have.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Nowhere near 3V level.
(03-17-2019, 08:52 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: I did not vote because I don't know for sure.  I hope he is just a troll because his positions are inconsistent and make no sense.  This seems to be a characteristic however of people today who claim to be libertarians.  They are basically just anti-white SJW types who want to legalize drugs and have a country full of third world people who do as they please with no interference from police.  They dislike traditional America as much as Democrats and are closer to being liberal than conservative.

Yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back in my mind.  He argues the cop should have used reasonable force, continues to say those observed breaking law are innocent (when we all know the courts decide that later), and uses insipid questions like "do you have a daughter?"  When asked how he would handle it he cannot give answer and then throws out stupid question, should he body slam daughter for not going to bed?  Come on, that is desperation in really losing an argument.  We'll let the board decide like I told him in the thread.
(03-17-2019, 09:03 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Nowhere near 3V level.

He's smarter than 3vfool.   No one, and I mean NO ONE is that dumb.[Image: emoji15.png]
(03-17-2019, 09:30 AM)zigbee Wrote:

He's smarter than 3vfool.   No one, and I mean NO ONE is that dumb.[Image: emoji15.png]

No question. 
My comment was that his anti-cop threads have a 3V like style in that he posts the same type of thread over and over and makes false comments/exaggerations  regarding those threads.  
Otherwise he has no semblance to farmy.
(03-17-2019, 09:45 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:

No question. 
My comment was that his anti-cop threads have a 3V like style in that he posts the same type of thread over and over and makes false comments/exaggerations  regarding those threads.  
Agree....BUT.......................every board needs a guy like him...No?  Not FarmFool, p1tchblack.   I just think giving the cop thing a rest would be nice change here.  I also think letting the board speak to him with poll may help.
(03-17-2019, 09:48 AM)zigbee Wrote:

No question. 
Agree....BUT.......................every board needs a guy like him...No?  Not FarmFool, p1tchblack.   I just think giving the cop thing a rest would be nice change here.  I also think letting the board speak to him with poll may help.

He can post all the cop brutality stuff he wants as far as Iâ€m concerned. Iâ€ve largely stopped reading it. Itâ€s just the same stuff with a different color wrapper.
(03-17-2019, 09:52 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:

No question. 

He can post all the cop brutality stuff he wants as far as Iâ€m concerned. Iâ€ve largely stopped reading it. Itâ€s just the same stuff with a different color wrapper.

Good point.  I did till yesterday when it became absurd.  People are not judged guilty or not guilty till court date.  At time of arrest it's to stop perceived activity.  That in my mind is from an uneducated person.  Throwing out the question of having a daughter is straw man.  AND..the point about handling it different without saying how to do so when he has NEVER been in that situation reeks of silliness.
(03-17-2019, 09:52 AM)dkeener67 Wrote:

No question. 

I agree with this.  I have no problem with his post or threads.  When in the mood to debate, I read them and when I am not, I don't read them.  Same as other threads.  

I think his real identity is Colin Kapernick. Smile
The worst thing he does is post sh*t like he did with the black girl getting body slammed by the cop.  The video was just propaganda and intentionally designed to make people hate cops because it was edited so there would be no context for why the cop did that.  It starts with him taking her down as if there was no reason.  That is the dishonest/trolling part.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

As I've said before, were I so consumed with a topic such as this, I'd be doing a LOT more than posting on some Internet site.
Pitch has an obsession w/ questioning cops. HT has an obsession w/ hating on black folk. Blue, black, same issues.
(03-17-2019, 11:32 AM)stxbuck Wrote: Pitch has an obsession w/ questioning cops. HT has an obsession w/ hating on black folk. Blue, black, same issues.

As I said, you guys are like liberals.  Play the race card non-stop and call everyone a hater who doesn't agree with you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Israel under attack maize 1,495 27,574 3 hours ago
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Chicago School Board vote unanimously to remove cops from schools ChinaBuck 21 278 02-28-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  Mayor P1tchBlack DeBlasio SHOCKED at these criminals zigbee 172 23,302 02-21-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: maize
  So, cops don't just randomly shoot blacks? Syncro 38 578 02-19-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Conspiracy nutcase says that Georgia voting machines are vulnerable to attack K9Buck 25 475 01-21-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  How do cops not know the law by now? K9Buck 24 267 12-27-2023, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  IS this forum going away? TakeThePoints 68 1,352 12-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Why are we, members of this forum, unable to reconcile with one another? K9Buck 87 1,537 12-01-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  When white people attack P1tchblack 7 193 10-27-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  J6 prosecutor arrested after stabbing motorist in road-rage attack K9Buck 12 236 09-27-2023, 11:37 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints