Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScarletHayesAnyone of ya ever see/hear these commercials?
Home Title Lock?  I know very little about this, but is it true that your home title is just floating around out there for hackers to exploit?  How the #### is that possible?  I get that it's public record, but wouldn't you think that info would be held in a courthouse where people would have to sign in and out to view such documents?  How is that information just laying out there online?  And if someone scams my info I'm on the hook for the debt they ring up?  How is this even within the realm of possibility?????   Angry
Yup. NJ had an issue with people claiming title/deeds to get loans. Christie made it tough for thieves. People don't take the necessary steps to protect themselves. Most banks will do enough but people do not let the banks know what needs to be protected.

A childhood friend was blindsided by his wife of 28 years. She filed for divorce and took 80% of all assets he earned. She sat around the house getting fatter. Well, she was in such a hurry to start spending the coin she never had her will updated. She stroked out. All the assets went right back to her ex-husband. That's carelessness.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
I just updated my living trust/will.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(01-16-2020, 12:39 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Home Title Lock?  I know very little about this, but is it true that your home title is just floating around out there for hackers to exploit?  How the #### is that possible?  I get that it's public record, but wouldn't you think that info would be held in a courthouse where people would have to sign in and out to view such documents?  How is that information just laying out there online?  And if someone scams my info I'm on the hook for the debt they ring up?  How is this even within the realm of possibility?????   Angry
Who is keeping that title/deed? Government workers. The laziest, dumbest, most worthless people on the planet with so called jobs. Criminals are learning government is a good place to go to rob people. The IRS gets robbed blind annually. Medicare as well. Government is also the go to place to hack and obtain people's personal information for identity theft. Watch your azz. Check your credit reports regularly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite instrument to hear in music zigbee 15 171 02-11-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Powerful speech that you should hear ChinaBuck 2 71 01-27-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  This guy murdered 8 people but you didn't hear about it because he's black K9Buck 1 60 01-25-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Anyone here even hear about this? dunefan 11 132 10-16-2023, 11:20 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  What African Leaders hear from the Biden Admin ChinaBuck 3 102 10-03-2023, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Do you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world? K9Buck 1 87 09-08-2023, 04:53 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Better commercials Bucktastic1 40 497 10-13-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  I know that some of you will dislike this but you need to hear it K9Buck 8 227 08-25-2022, 05:56 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Songs that once you hear you can't get them out of you mind. unc4corners 40 599 07-22-2022, 09:54 AM
Last Post: unc4corners
  SCOTUS to hear Prayer case of HS Coach TcSoup 64 1,911 04-27-2022, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TcSoup