Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone of ya ever see/hear these commercials?
Home Title Lock?  I know very little about this, but is it true that your home title is just floating around out there for hackers to exploit?  How the #### is that possible?  I get that it's public record, but wouldn't you think that info would be held in a courthouse where people would have to sign in and out to view such documents?  How is that information just laying out there online?  And if someone scams my info I'm on the hook for the debt they ring up?  How is this even within the realm of possibility?????   Angry
Yup. NJ had an issue with people claiming title/deeds to get loans. Christie made it tough for thieves. People don't take the necessary steps to protect themselves. Most banks will do enough but people do not let the banks know what needs to be protected.

A childhood friend was blindsided by his wife of 28 years. She filed for divorce and took 80% of all assets he earned. She sat around the house getting fatter. Well, she was in such a hurry to start spending the coin she never had her will updated. She stroked out. All the assets went right back to her ex-husband. That's carelessness.
"Man is free at the instant he wants to be"
--Voltaire
I just updated my living trust/will.
"Man is free at the instant he wants to be"
--Voltaire
(01-16-2020, 12:39 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Home Title Lock?  I know very little about this, but is it true that your home title is just floating around out there for hackers to exploit?  How the #### is that possible?  I get that it's public record, but wouldn't you think that info would be held in a courthouse where people would have to sign in and out to view such documents?  How is that information just laying out there online?  And if someone scams my info I'm on the hook for the debt they ring up?  How is this even within the realm of possibility?????   Angry
Who is keeping that title/deed? Government workers. The laziest, dumbest, most worthless people on the planet with so called jobs. Criminals are learning government is a good place to go to rob people. The IRS gets robbed blind annually. Medicare as well. Government is also the go to place to hack and obtain people's personal information for identity theft. Watch your azz. Check your credit reports regularly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you hear me now? P1tchblack 2 98 11-22-2019, 11:05 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Anyone on here hear a word regarding Kansas and... ScarletHayes 3 146 09-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Did you hear Joe Biden's crazy war story? K9Buck 5 204 08-31-2019, 11:22 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  Sweet! Get paid to hear Trump speech!! zigbee 0 90 08-17-2019, 08:30 PM
  Do you hear a buzzing sound.... P1tchblack 0 181 04-15-2019, 01:47 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Thank GOD for police Body Cam and what we see and hear zigbee 0 266 03-14-2019, 09:43 AM
  Whenever I see these commercials the first thing that... ScarletHayes 13 945 02-24-2019, 07:29 PM
  KFC & Colonel commercials just keep getting better zigbee 0 159 02-21-2019, 09:00 AM