Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock and Roll HOF
New members that will be inducted into the R&R HOF are:

Depeche Mode, Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G., and T. Rex and 4 of these are first time inductees!

It's a big travesty when you have so many others that have been ignored for one Johnny Rivers. Some more are, Tommy James and the Shondells, 3 dog Night, Steppenwolf, The Guess Who, The Marvelettes, Connie Francis, Bad Company, etc., etc. 

The R&R HOF is one big joke.
Not to mention a lot of this crap ain't rock n roll.
Madonna is in and some of those bands above aren't? It is a joke.
Rock & Roll HOF is for tourism and cannot be taken seriously.

MAGA
Cant they open a hip hop/r and b hall of fame, and take this trash out of the RnR HoF?
Pat Benatar was the biggest snub this year.
(01-15-2020, 04:53 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote: New members that will be inducted into the R&R HOF are:

Depeche Mode, Doobie Brothers, Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails, The Notorious B.I.G., and T. Rex and 4 of these are first time inductees!

It's a big travesty when you have so many others that have been ignored for one Johnny Rivers. Some more are, Tommy James and the Shondells, 3 dog Night, Steppenwolf, The Guess Who, The Marvelettes, Connie Francis, Bad Company, etc., etc. 

i shall at Grand Funk Railroad who out sold Shea Stadium faster than the Beatles did back in the day.
(01-15-2020, 04:53 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote: New members that will be inducted into the R&R HOF are:

Those bands, including Pat Benatar, aren't in, but Depeche Mode?  Notorious BIG?  Are you kidding me?  

I don't really care who's in, but when you list who isn't in, then in gets absurd.  Didn't Yes finally get voted in last year or so?  Madonna in and Yes wasn't?  It is a joke.
I was always surprised about Flavor Flav. He is in the RnR HOF. Got a free ticket to a Public Enemy concert (and others) dude played a different instrument on almost every song. Some of these others, no.
Ridiculous that Pat Benatar missed out.
(01-15-2020, 06:18 PM)TcSoup Wrote:

i shall at Grand Funk Railroad who out sold Shea Stadium faster than the Beatles did back in the day.

Grand Funk Railroad was one of my favorite bands. I agree with Walt's list of bands who should be in the hof. Every one of those are worthy and deserving.
Good to see Biggie get in.

He was the king and easily one musics biggest losses in the last 30 years. Died way to young

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roll Call for 2019 Notable Persons deaths zigbee 6 88 12-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  syncro's gal Dropping like a rock Beastdog 17 308 11-27-2019, 06:23 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  It's Friday night, long live rock. sparky454 33 510 11-23-2019, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  ACLU gives it's COURAGE Award to....drum roll.... zigbee 7 224 11-19-2019, 01:35 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Labor Day roll call ScarletHayes 20 503 09-03-2019, 09:49 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Most admired woman in the world? Drum roll..... zigbee 22 550 07-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  I can't smoke THAT rock!!!!!! stxbuck 8 292 07-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  NH state roll call. ScarletHayes 54 2,186 06-19-2019, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  AND this is how the Libs/Dems roll to start case of Trump Scandal zigbee 0 126 06-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  HHS to roll back Obama reg on transgender health policy zigbee 0 179 05-24-2019, 04:07 PM
Last Post: zigbee