Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoes you wear? Work in? Use for gym?
Being a flat foot and doing a lot of pounding on my feet in the gym I developed  Plantar fasciitis, which of course led to a heel spur and cortisone shots in my feet.   Being off work for over 8-9 days has helped greatly but I've got to buy new shoes now.   I'm going to Easton Shoes in Columbus this week and wanted to know if anyone has bought Mephisto or Finn?   They are really expensive shoes but I've got to spend it to be able to go back to work.  I have inserts the foot Dr made for the tennis shoes but I'm buying a new pair for the gym, too.  Wanted some member input on these shoes.

Thanks!
Make America Honest Again
Merrill
I have six pairs of different types of scarlet and gray tennis shoes or basketball shoes
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
I don't have any foot issues, but I've always like Saucony for running or gym use.

On a side note, going to the gym is going to suck for about the next month until all the New Years resolution-ers give up on their resolutions.  I hate this time of year.
Merrells for most things. Rockport or Trask for work. Usually Johnston Murphy for dress. I find something classic I like and stick with it.
Adidas 95% of the time. Got a pair of Red Wing “brown shoes” I really like and a pair of Red Wing work boots as well. Sambas and Shell Toes are the coolest sneakers of all time-plus they arenâ€t Nike-I refuse to wear their products even though I have a cousin who is a shoe designer for them.
Rockport for casual and Brooks for tenny shoes.
Red Wing chukkas for my work boots and I log plenty of miles in them walking the dogs they are that comfortable with some added dr scholls cushions. I'll put them on before a pair of tennis shoes 9 times out of 10.

Two pair of Mizuno tennis shoes, 1 indoor pair for the house, 1 outdoor pair for also walking dogs and errands.

Couple different pair of Timberlands for outdoor stuff, yard work, when I need traction.

1 pair Timberland dress shoes.

Need to replace a pair of black dress shoes, threw out my loafers.
I have Johnston Murphy but they are not good enough.  Surprised no one wearing Mephisto.   I guess I'm just out working you guys is the key.  Oh, well.[Image: emoji123.png][Image: emoji109.png][Image: emoji110.png]
Make America Honest Again
Dress - Bruno Magli
Casual - Bruno Magli
Sneakers - Bruno Magi and Adidas
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Where ever you get your shoes you should try Zappos. They deliver in a day, free returns, good prices. My wife had been buying shoes (duh) from them for the last 10+ years. Great selection also. Might even pay just to look.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(12-30-2019, 05:24 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: Dress - Bruno Magli
Casual - Bruno Magli
Sneakers - Bruno Magi and Adidas
Following in OJ's footsteps I see... Tongue
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ukrainian Refugee/USVET/biz owner buys Trump shoes/becomes russian oiligarch overnite computerbuck 4 93 02-21-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: maize
  Dudes who wear baseball cap backwards zigbee 36 419 09-29-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Satan's children at work K9Buck 2 94 06-26-2023, 11:10 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Dude wears size 15 so he fills big shoes EASY zigbee 5 160 03-23-2023, 06:04 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Boot Lick Energy Sec praises China for climate work!!! zigbee 5 123 03-10-2023, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  How do you work? ChinaBuck 18 338 02-28-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  This is why you keep politics and work separate P1tchblack 38 661 01-21-2023, 07:15 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Interesting development at work P1tchblack 9 205 01-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck
  Why work in these states? zigbee 9 259 12-20-2022, 12:35 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Why do you believe in Jesus but DON'T believe that spiritual forces are at work ... K9Buck 13 357 09-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Bonebuck