Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This cop was wrong, also...
From yesterday, very close to where I work. He waited far too long to shoot this lunatic.

Wouldn't play, but I did happen to dig up this file video of you being visited by the cops.  

Maybe if you were a little more cooperative you wouldn't have such a problem with them.
(12-21-2019, 06:49 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: From yesterday, very close to where I work. He waited far too long to shoot this lunatic.
But...but...but...you always said that cops shoot way more than they should. He listened to you, now he's fighting for his life. Sad
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(12-21-2019, 11:22 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 06:49 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: From yesterday, very close to where I work. He waited far too long to shoot this lunatic.
But...but...but...you always said that cops shoot way more than they should. He listened to you, now he's fighting for his life. Sad

It's not an either/or situation.
(12-21-2019, 09:45 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Wouldn't play, but I did happen to dig up this file video of you being visited by the cops.  

Maybe if you were a little more cooperative you wouldn't have such a problem with them.
You gotta admit, you canâ€t criticize both Ray and Pitch and remain non hypocritical!
(12-21-2019, 11:59 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 09:45 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Wouldn't play, but I did happen to dig up this file video of you being visited by the cops.  

You gotta admit, you canâ€t criticize both Ray and Pitch and remain non hypocritical!

I only bust Pitch's balls about 98% of the time.  Ray?  Never!   Big Grin  In all seriousness, I occasionally agree with Pitch on cops.  Probably disagree about 75% of the time, but there are definitely times he's right (of course the implication is that I'm always right about cops, but that's another show  Tongue  )

Wow with this response from you it must have been too close to work for you.  Looking back at you previous arguments the police office waited the just right amount of time.   It also seems to blow many arguments out of the water about how trying these other things (whatever form of tazer this officer used) before using lethal force.
(12-22-2019, 09:49 AM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:

Wow with this response from you it must have been too close to work for you.  Looking back at you previous arguments the police office waited the just right amount of time.   It also seems to blow many arguments out of the water about how trying these other things (whatever form of tazer this officer used) before using lethal force.

Trying the Taser first was the right course of action, but the second it was clear that it wasn't working, you get your gun out.  This guy, despite being unarmed, was more of a threat than the people I've criticized cops for killing.
(12-22-2019, 10:51 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Trying the Taser first was the right course of action, but the second it was clear that it wasn't working, you get your gun out.  This guy, despite being unarmed, was more of a threat than the people I've criticized cops for killing.
As in many cases the video cam does not show everything.  This cop could be hitting himself in the head and the guy is already subdued.  Those are the classic Pitch arguments .

I think the only reason you are saying the Cop waited too long is "Because it was close to where you work".
(12-22-2019, 11:09 AM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 10:51 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:

As in many cases the video cam does not show everything.  This cop could be hitting himself in the head and the guy is already subdued.  Those are the classic Pitch arguments .

I think the only reason you are saying the Cop waited too long is "Because it was close to where you work".

THAT is a very,  very weird argument.   I honestly struggle to even see the connection you're trying to make.
Does anyone have the slightest doubt that if the cop had shot him after tasing him p!tch would be on here saying the guy was executed for walking in the street?
(12-22-2019, 12:47 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Does anyone have the slightest doubt that if the cop had shot him after tasing him p!tch would be on here saying the guy was executed for walking in the street?

No.

I think p!tch should take cincy's advice in regards to doing something offline about his issues with LE.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Here's on p!tch might not find corruption. Might.

Police department finds furry culprit behind toy theft

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50879192
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musk is correct, government positions attract a lot of the wrong people K9Buck 0 34 03-07-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  So let's say I'm wrong and Trump wins the 24' election K9Buck 70 757 01-15-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Right turns and wrong turns in US history. ScarletHayes 22 418 12-09-2023, 12:33 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  She's not wrong P1tchblack 7 172 06-28-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  High school cheerleader shot in back after accidentally trying to open door of wrong K9Buck 5 147 04-23-2023, 07:28 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Police shoot and kill homeowner after going to the wrong house P1tchblack 21 479 04-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Songs you once credited to the wrong artist. ScarletHayes 27 555 03-21-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Meghan (of couse spelled wrong) and Harry maize 5 150 02-23-2023, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  Oh, BOY, is this the wrong term to use in speaking of a black man? zigbee 3 138 02-15-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  Is it wrong to fire someone because they are so forkin' annoying? ChinaBuck 21 488 02-14-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye