Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Trump Buddy Boris Johnson to remain in power
https://www.foxnews.com/world/british-ge...ve-updates

Conservative to win.  This is why I don't think the US will allow liberals to take full control.  People don't want it and only the mentally ill do.
Make America Honest Again
[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fuvn-brightspot.s3.amaz...-boris.jpg]

He definitely has the hair for it.
In a blowout...

Next up France and Italy...
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
People are tired of being insulted by their smarmy politicians?
(12-12-2019, 08:15 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: People are tired of being insulted by their smarmy politicians?
What I think happens is people wake up to a world that is NOT the eutopia promised by these freaking liberal hucksters.   High taxes, crime, no one held accountable, destruction of society is not pleasant.  Brits are seeing this with crazy immigration of terrorists and the liberal BS they've endured and high taxes they hate.
Make America Honest Again
Good for the Motherland. Hopefully the Fatherland can get rid of Merkel.
I have a Brit that works in my office. She is just appalled. And I have a client that's a Brit, he's not too happy either, but at least he understood that the Corbyn was not an answer either. I just smiled.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Jeremy Corbin is a deranged, anti-Semitic piece of leftist *****.
(12-13-2019, 12:35 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I have a Brit that works in my office. She is just appalled. And I have a client that's a Brit, he's not too happy either, but at least he understood that the Corbyn was not an answer either. I just smiled.

It always seems like itâ€s the wine and cheese lib crowd that canâ€t come to grips with the “commoners” not voting for their guy.  I think itâ€s because they are insulated/unaffected by what their guy does while in power.  So we elected a Marxist revolutionary for president back in 2008, big deal.  So what if coal miners go without.  Iâ€m fine.
(12-13-2019, 09:01 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 12:35 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: I have a Brit that works in my office. She is just appalled. And I have a client that's a Brit, he's not too happy either, but at least he understood that the Corbyn was not an answer either. I just smiled.

It always seems like itâ€s the wine and cheese lib crowd that canâ€t come to grips with the “commoners” not voting for their guy.  I think itâ€s because they are insulated/unaffected by what their guy does while in power.  So we elected a Marxist revolutionary for president back in 2008, big deal.  So what if coal miners go without.  Iâ€m fine.

It sounds like this in person.

"I gots mines"
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Being Trump's buddy is a risky proposition these days. Seems like more and more of them are ending up in prison.
(12-13-2019, 10:51 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Being Trump's buddy is a risky proposition these days. Seems like more and more of them are ending up in prison.

Itâ€s why I suspect that ole Mitch will dispense with a trial ASAFP.  Shine the light on what goes on with foreign govts and Congress would look like a frog march parade.  What guys like Manafort did is SOP with those clowns.  Anyway Trump should pardon all those guys.  Maybe not Cohen, but the rest I would

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,563 Yesterday, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  I say there is no chance that Trump regains power (presidency) K9Buck 23 296 03-06-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: maize
  White Power! P1tchblack 26 281 01-10-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  He absolutely has the power/right to do it.... P1tchblack 8 174 12-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson switches to Republican Party P1tchblack 0 73 09-22-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Black history month had some blacks in power fall hard zigbee 29 530 03-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Bucktastic decision desk calls Wisconsin for Johnson Bucktastic1 8 200 11-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  Dwayne ROCK Johnson is one talented guy zigbee 8 179 10-19-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Ron Johnson says the quiet part out loud P1tchblack 7 235 09-21-2022, 05:12 PM
Last Post: maize
  Interesting Take On Wind, Solar and Battery Power BWT30 3 179 08-24-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: Syncro