Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State vs Wisconsin Game Thread
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LSU pushing to take that ONE SPOT so OSU needs BIG WIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make America Honest Again
It's game time.  See ya'll later.
Paper badger
BADGERS march right down the field on excellent passing and a TAYLOR ROMP into the endzone.  7-0 BADGERS!
(12-07-2019, 08:23 PM)zigbee Wrote: BADGERS march right down the field on excellent passing and a TAYLOR ROMP into the endzone.  7-0 BADGERS!

I just read this with Gus Johnson's voice in my head lol. You guys will be fine.
Expect Wisky to throw at Damon Arnette with one usable hand.
If DA had two hands, Wisky's drive should have ended in an INT vs a TD.
Fields mobility limited with the knee brace he is sporting....  4th and 7 and Fields can't run for it and is STOPPED at Badgers 30.  FIRST DOWN Wisconsin.
Buckeyes driving after punt by Wisconsin.  Fields mobility somewhat compromised but he is fighting....3rd down and 8 at 42 of Badgers....
Another fourth down attempt by Buckeyes short ONE YARD....Dobbins surges and he GOT thE FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Buckeyes moving first down on 34 of Badgers.
Buckeyes Offense STYMIED by Badgers stout DEFENSE...PUNT coming after BIG SACK by Wisconsin.   Just a 1:20 to go in first qtr.  TIME OUT!
Croan making completions on QUICK throws to Cephus and Wisconsin in Buckeye territory again.
Badgers convert on 4th down DRIVING down the throat of OHIO STATE.

HOW did the OSU defenders miss Coan?  He scores from 14 yards out and LEAD now 14-0.  NO PAPER BADGER TONIGHT ...this is serious business now from Indianapolis...THE FANS ARE STUNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SILENCE in Lucas OIL![Image: emoji10.png]
Good stop by OSU and good tackle by Harrison. Well nvm I thought it looked like he was short.
If I see one more hold by Wisconsin not get called Iâ€m going to rearrange my friendâ€s living room
I don't think anyone expected Wisky to roll over.
Hurt QB. Okuda seems to be done for the game. Wade still looks like he's hurt.
The Bucks need to change something on both sides... we will see how Ryan Day leads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,604 33,928 6 hours ago
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,150 6 hours ago
Last Post: zigbee
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 739 4,472 Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Bill Barr part of deep state or wiifully stupid? zigbee 31 191 Yesterday, 08:29 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,179 21,364 Yesterday, 07:35 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,953 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Tucker has a very sobering piece on the Deep State K9Buck 77 466 04-16-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 81 614 04-15-2024, 10:13 PM
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,879 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM
  tOSU Spring Game lrrps21 11 89 04-15-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: wydileie