Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ScarletHayesThey don't hate him because of his boasts/lies. They mostly hate him...

...when he tells the truth.  Tucker absolutely nails it with this piece.
(11-29-2019, 11:28 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

...when he tells the truth.  Tucker absolutely nails it with this piece.
[Image: emoji106.png]
Make America Honest Again
They hate Trump because he is a threat to their narrative.  They want their narrative to be told and unquestioned for who they deem as victims.  The best example is The Covington Kids.  They wanted you to believe the rich white Christians were evil racist and only the wise Indian could bring peace. ignore the verbage of the Hebrew group because only they can have freedom of speech.  The guilt ridden liberals found it ok to threaten these kids.   
Trump is a threat to that because for years a mere mention of the R word had republicans quaking in their boots.  Trump dares to speak of our commonality and not our diversity.
When I first watched that segment I thought "Nice segment.  He nailed it."  Now that I sit back and ponder what he was saying a little more, that may have been the greatest news segment on Trump I have ever seen.  Carlson hits it out of the park.  This isn't a Trump cheerleading piece; this one encapsulates Trump and the reaction to him in 11-plus minutes.  His entire time as candidate and POTUS is perfectly summed up in this Carlson segment.
I just read Matt Taibbi's new book Hate,Inc., where he goes off on the entire media narrative we are enveloped in. He is a lefty-and admits it-but he rips the hell of out MSSNBC,etc,etc for adopting a us vs. them hissy fit narrative, just like Hannity and FOX. D media punted on any substantial analysis of why Trump was elected or what it means, and instead jumped into Mueller-Ukraine hissy fits, along w/ the D party. He compares the Iraq War WMD mess from Bush with the Mueller investigation-and excoriates the media for it's behavior in each case.
That said-the challenge for Trump pumpers is to ALSO evolve into a mindset beyond "The illegals are coming!!! They hate Jesus just like the Ds!!!"-don't just disagree with your political opponents-be smarter and actually understand things beyond them-it isn't that difficult-they are mush brained libs.
(11-29-2019, 05:32 PM)stxbuck Wrote: I just read Matt Taibbi's new book Hate,Inc., where he goes off on the entire media narrative we are enveloped in. He is a lefty-and admits it-but he rips the hell of out MSSNBC,etc,etc for adopting a us vs. them hissy fit narrative, just like Hannity and FOX. D media punted on any substantial analysis of why Trump was elected or what it means, and instead jumped into Mueller-Ukraine hissy fits, along w/ the D party. He compares the Iraq War WMD mess from Bush with the Mueller investigation-and excoriates the media for it's behavior in each case.
That said-the challenge for Trump pumpers is to ALSO evolve into a mindset beyond "The illegals are coming!!! They hate Jesus just like the Ds!!!"-don't just disagree with your political opponents-be smarter and actually understand things beyond them-it isn't that difficult-they are mush brained libs.
I'd say most here support Trump over more than trying to control the border, control illegal immigration, come up with alternative to DACA.   I read members here discussing about trade, taxes, deregulations, court appointees, AND WISHing for cuts in spending and attempts to reduce the massive debt.
(11-29-2019, 05:43 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 05:32 PM)stxbuck Wrote: I just read Matt Taibbi's new book Hate,Inc., where he goes off on the entire media narrative we are enveloped in. He is a lefty-and admits it-but he rips the hell of out MSSNBC,etc,etc for adopting a us vs. them hissy fit narrative, just like Hannity and FOX. D media punted on any substantial analysis of why Trump was elected or what it means, and instead jumped into Mueller-Ukraine hissy fits, along w/ the D party. He compares the Iraq War WMD mess from Bush with the Mueller investigation-and excoriates the media for it's behavior in each case.
I'd say most here support Trump over more than trying to control the border, control illegal immigration, come up with alternative to DACA.   I read members here discussing about trade, taxes, deregulations, court appointees, AND WISHing for cuts in spending and attempts to reduce the massive debt.
I'm speaking in general. The need for voters to up their intellectual game/hold their representatives accountable policy action is an across the board issue-not just w/ pumpers, to be fair.
(11-29-2019, 05:47 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 05:43 PM)zigbee Wrote:
I'm speaking in general. The need for voters to up their intellectual game/hold their representatives accountable policy action is an across the board issue-not just w/ pumpers, to be fair.
sure, agree with this totally.
The author either forgot or purposely refuses to admit Fox started/exists solely because of the main stream media 'us vs them' burfle. Fox is mimicking the left. This is why I call Fox 'msnbc lite'.

None, including Fox, really report on the news. Doubt this? Look at the ratings - actual news nowhere to be found - it's all propaganda used to form opinions while relying on confirmation bias. The target audience is guaranteed to believe whatever is told to it.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(11-29-2019, 06:15 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: The author either forgot or purposely refuses to admit Fox started/exists solely because of the main stream media 'us vs them' burfle. Fox is mimicking the left. This is why I call Fox 'msnbc lite'.

None, including Fox, really report on the news. Doubt this? Look at the ratings - actual news nowhere to be found - it's all propaganda used to form opinions while relying on confirmation bias. The target audience is guaranteed to believe whatever is told to it.
I agree with your points I do however separate the actual news division.  I think the news information from Fox is leveraged slightly to the right but I ffel it is fair.  Now the opinion pieces such as Hannity and Ingraham yeah very biased to their side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE LEFT'S CHILDISH IDEOLOGY of HYPOCRISY, LIES, TANTRUMS, VITTLES AND MORE... BoyGenius 873 71,378 04-11-2024, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  How Ohio Borders were formed: rivers, lies & and border war ChinaBuck 6 131 11-29-2023, 12:16 AM
  These politicians tell laughably ridiculous LIES K9Buck 1 67 09-22-2023, 01:25 AM
  I like this cop! Pitch will hate him. ChinaBuck 3 125 09-08-2023, 09:04 AM
  I really hate to say this, but I now believe our only way out of all of this... ScarletHayes 71 1,280 04-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  I hate NIL. I hate the portal. TakeThePoints 31 708 12-21-2022, 09:48 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  CNN getting rid of pro Hitler types that hate Israel...hmmm zigbee 5 149 11-18-2022, 08:15 PM
  Influencer asked to spread lies about Trump by former Obama official K9Buck 20 518 09-19-2022, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Bucktastic1
  More Department of Justice LIES K9Buck 7 179 09-18-2022, 09:35 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  I hate these freaking weirdos/oddballs...go to hell zigbee 5 268 07-26-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: TcSoup