Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah: lowering the bar for freedom
Utah Woman Charged With Lewdness After Being Topless In Her Own Home

A Utah woman has been charged with lewdness in her own home after her stepchildren walked into the room and saw her bare chest.

Attorneys for the American Civil Liberties Union of Utah argued this week that the statute under which Tilli Buchanan, 27, was charged is unconstitutional, and they have asked a judge to drop the charges against her and change the state law.

Buchanan and her husband had been installing drywall in the garage and had taken off their shirts that were itchy from the fibers, she told [i]The Salt Lake Tribune[/i].

When her stepchildren, aged 9, 10 and 13, walked in, she "explained she considers herself a feminist and wanted to make a point that everybody should be fine with walking around their house or elsewhere with skin showing," her lawyers wrote in court documents, The Associated Press reports.
[img=80x0]https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/05/terrenphoto_sq-b8aee8b79a9b2f588ff94f32d5d94e6edb88d458-s300-c85.jpg[/img]

Now the state has charged Buchanan with three charges of lewdness involving a child. The charge is a Class A misdemeanor.
Though her husband was similarly clad, he was not charged with a crime.

The state's lewdness statute criminalizes exposure of "the female breast below the top of the areola" in the presence of a child in a private place "under circumstances the person should know will likely cause affront or alarm."

If convicted, Buchanan faces imprisonment, fines and the requirement to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

"It was in the privacy of my own home. My husband was right next to me in the same exact manner that I was, and he's not being prosecuted," she told reporters after the court hearing.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/21/781703956...r-own-home
Well, keep your shirt on for crying out loud.
Make America Honest Again
Early October called. They want their current events back.
Can Catlin Jenner take his shirt off in public workout being charged?
(11-25-2019, 02:18 PM)unc4corners Wrote: Can Catlin Jenner take his shirt off in public workout being charged?
Lets us hope he/she does not...now, Linda?  sure.
This is the kind of crap that has traditionally drawn people to the Dems.  In fact Iâ€d bet most Dem voters vote the way they do because they think the Moral Majority are going to try to burn homosexuals at the stake.  This stuff stays with people and influences their voting going forward.  Now of course most of us know that the Dem party is a pro oppressive, statist party.  Itâ€s just that theyâ€re down with brawless grannies, and thatâ€s one example that keeps people from leaving that freak show of a party for good.  

Bottom line, unless there are serious allegations of pedo ***** going on...  stay the #### out of peopleâ€s homes
We might have found our first ZNH 1...

[Image: Tilli-Buchanan9.jpg]
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Homegirl is confused.
(11-25-2019, 02:12 PM)zigbee Wrote: Well, keep your shirt on for crying out loud.

"That's what I'm saying!"

Sincerely,
Satan & the Forbidden Fruit
(11-25-2019, 09:57 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 02:12 PM)zigbee Wrote: Well, keep your shirt on for crying out loud.

"That's what I'm saying!"

Sincerely,
Satan & the Forbidden Fruit
[Image: carlin+stupid+people.jpg]
^^^“Who told you that you were naked?” the LORD God asked. “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?”^^^^
I'm not sure why anyone who is not a Mormon in good standing would elect to live in Utah. It is basically a theocracy. Sure the mountains are nice. But that is also the case in each of the surrounding states. You can't even get a full strength beer in Utah. 3.2 is the cap, iirc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really? Yelling N word at female college Utah BB players?? zigbee 16 232 Yesterday, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Arby328
  Has anyone been to Sound Of Freedom yet? (child trafficking) maize 12 165 03-06-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: maize
  PC/Cancel culture will end freedom of speech in this nation zigbee 10 1,006 10-10-2023, 04:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Florida Gators had two players wearing #3 on a Utah punt K9Buck 2 87 09-02-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: maize
  Apparently Joe's gonna base his campaign on freedom. ScarletHayes 6 151 05-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Canadian judge stands up for freedom stxbuck 0 67 03-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Canadian Pastor vindicated for exercising religious freedom during Covid. Alabuckeye 6 195 11-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Is Utah the most misrepresented state in the union? ScarletHayes 37 1,169 04-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Ohio State vs Utah Game thread zigbee 154 8,280 01-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  A win for freedom: mandate blocked P1tchblack 13 979 11-13-2021, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Beastdog