Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Cosby: Will he get out of prison before he is dead?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bi...son-set-up
Make America Honest Again
I hope he does.
Can't believe those women didn't know what was about to happen going to his house. Regret is not rape.
It was a modern day lynching of a man that had a positive impact on the black community from within. Not saying he's innocent, but this never would have come to light if he had been willing to be a puppet of the White left.
Recent mug shot

[Image: image-3.png?ve=1&tl=1]
Make America Honest Again
So, we are just ignoring the fact that he drugged and raped women?
(10-20-2020, 05:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: So, we are just ignoring the fact that he drugged and raped women?
No, just find it odd that none of it ever came to light until 2 or 3 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(10-20-2020, 05:15 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: So, we are just ignoring the fact that he drugged and raped women?
No but these women knew what they were doing.  They would have had sex with him even if they were not drugged 
Should be a statue of limitations on everything except murder.
I hope he dies in prison, no woman deserves to be raped.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
The mean sentence for rape which apparently includes forcible rape is about 6 years so it appears he is definitely being singled out.  I actually think forcible rape should be a capital offense with a minimum of 50 years in prison.  Of course this was not really that.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-20-2020, 09:15 PM)unc4corners Wrote:
No but these women knew what they were doing. 

What were they doing?

They would have had sex with him even if they were not drugged 

According to who?

Should be a statue of limitations on everything except murder.

I go back and forth on that one.
I don't know all the details as I was not on the jury. Assuming he did even a fraction of what was claimed he did, I don't think he should get out of prison any time soon. I wasn't on the jury, so I have no idea what evidence they had against him.

The problem I have with reports coming out saying "over 60 women came out to accuse Cosby," and a similar thing with the PSU case is that a huge majority of them are entirely unprovable and unable to be corroborated except with circumstantial evidence putting the accused and the accuser in the vicinity of each other at a certain point in time. There is no way the jury could not have known all these women were accusing Cosby prior to the trial. It is impossible to avoid in such a high profile case. That had to stick in their mind during the trial and verdict portion. Maybe the evidence was a little shaky, but there's 50 others out there accusing him, so it must be true and they need to get the monster off the streets. Meanwhile, these accusers will be included in any civil suit, I'm sure. They may get a large payday just for making up a story.

I think very few people should die in jail. Rapists, pedos, and first degree murderers are at the top of the list of people that shouldn't get out, though. Any non-violent crimes, I think once you hit 70+, they should let them out of jail.
Waiting decades to spill the beans says more about regret than rape.  I highly doubt Bill Cosby had a case where he clubbed some broad over the head and reamed her behind a Wendy's dumpster.  The 1960s and 70s featured a lot of pill poppin.  Those broads weren't hanging around Bill to go play tiddly winks.  I personally would love to know how this ball got rolling.  Who approached these women, etc...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaves behind one year old; 31 years old and 3 years on force dead in NY zigbee 23 173 6 hours ago
Last Post: stxbuck
  commit a misdemeanor, go to prison. ScarletHayes 4 70 03-22-2024, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  Parents to prison for what kid did. TakeThePoints 9 142 03-16-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: maize
  Is John Fetterman brain dead? K9Buck 115 2,393 03-12-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Break law and go to prison? Get paid by NY when leaving zigbee 0 45 03-10-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: zigbee
  From prison, to Rogan, then back to prison…a short story Syncro 11 143 03-09-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  They'd be facing 20 years in prison if they were members of the right K9Buck 1 51 03-08-2024, 12:43 AM
Last Post: maize
  Jacob Rothschild dead Syncro 14 195 02-26-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Bill Cosby K9Buck 0 54 02-23-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Biden sees and speaks to dead people... Syncro 114 1,554 02-08-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: dkeener67