Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nauseating and redundant...
I have listened/watched the morning sports shows, specifically on Fox Sports for 3-4 months now.
How many times can Zeke be discussed or Brady's age or Brees injury or... content is limited but they stretch it out over a week.
I can't stomach another minute of their mind numbing rhetoric and drivel.
(11-21-2019, 09:08 AM)BoyGenius Wrote: I have listened/watched the morning sports shows, specifically on Fox Sports for 3-4 months now.
How many times can Zeke be discussed or Brady's age or Brees injury or... content is limited but they stretch it out over a week.
I can't stomach another minute of their mind numbing rhetoric and drivel.
[Image: emoji1305.png]
Make America Honest Again
Must be awful. I'll continue to never watch any of them then.
I miss the days of Michelle Beadle advocating for black male athletes because, you know, being a white female really helped her to relate.  You wanna talk nauseating?  That was the epitome of it.  

White cops pulled those guys over for no reason other than their race.  Boy was Michelle upset.  

Is there a barf bag nearby?
The worst was eSECpn and their Lebron coverage.
What's going on with Zeke?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's now well beyond nauseating. I can barely watch sports anymore ScarletHayes 110 24,374 06-23-2021, 04:52 PM
Last Post: cincydawg