Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaepernick
He's an absolute moron. Flaking on the scheduled work out with the NFL basically ruined any chance he had of getting back into the NFL. If he truly had interest in playing football, there are plenty of other leagues he could have been playing in during this time.

He's just another victim / wannbe social activists.
He may be a jackass but he fleeced the NFL for a few million.  Incredible.
Make America Honest Again
Wearing a "Roots" shirt showed what he will do if he gets on another team.
He is a spectacular piece of *****.

Why any team showed up after he cancelled on the organized event is beyond me.

The "Kunta Kinte" shirt and his comments afterward were really just the icing on the cake.

If you listen to him (when he actually does speak publicly), you can tell how much of a f*cking moron he really is.
(11-17-2019, 10:39 AM)zigbee Wrote: He may be a jackass but he fleeced the NFL for a few million.  Incredible.

That's just the cost of doing business. They'd have spent more in lawyers fees if they didn't settle...it also makes them look guilty of something, which is actually entirely plausible. All it would've taken was one text or email found in discovery from an owner or GM for this to have really blown this thing up and caused a real backlash from black players and fans
(11-17-2019, 11:40 AM)Syncro Wrote: He is a spectacular piece of *****.

Why any team showed up after he cancelled on the organized event is beyond me.

The "Kunta Kinte" shirt and his comments afterward were really just the icing on the cake.

If you listen to him (when he actually does speak publicly), you can tell how much of a f*cking moron he really is.
AND...it's all over police brutality he maintains.   Anti US, etc.  Wasn't he raised by white people?   Does he like white people?  I really don't know about this part of his anti whatever.
Make America Honest Again
He's never wanted to be back in the league. The Ravens wanted to sign him, and he tweeted out a picture of their owner with Ray Lewis that said "House Negro" or some such.
(11-17-2019, 11:04 AM)unc4corners Wrote: Wearing a "Roots" shirt showed what he will do if he gets on another team.

It beats showing up wearing a tshirt with 'Anthony Johnson's' name on it.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(11-17-2019, 11:47 AM)zigbee Wrote: AND...it's all over police brutality he maintains.   Anti US, etc.  Wasn't he raised by white people?   Does he like white people?  I really don't know about this part of his anti whatever.

He, like MANY young black men in this country completely swallowed Soetoro's load about police brutality, injustice, etc.

Kaep is not a smart person. I don't even mean to be rude, just listen to him speak. He is a dumb person.

His birth mother is white, she got knocked up by some black dude who didn't stick around. She then gave him up for adoption, adopted by two white parents.

Maybe he should pull his afro out of his ass and recognize the real issues at play rather than blame the white world that gave him everything he's ever had.
(11-17-2019, 11:49 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: He's never wanted to be back in the league. The Ravens wanted to sign him, and he tweeted out a picture of their owner with Ray Lewis that said "House Negro" or some such.

Pizzing off Ray Lewis.  There's a brilliant move.  Seriously though, can you imagine being Ray Lewis and hearing someone describe you that way?  

[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-17-2019, 11:53 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 11:47 AM)zigbee Wrote: AND...it's all over police brutality he maintains.   Anti US, etc.  Wasn't he raised by white people?   Does he like white people?  I really don't know about this part of his anti whatever.

He, like MANY young black men in this country completely swallowed Soetoro's load about police brutality, injustice, etc.

Kaep is not a smart person.  I don't even mean to be rude, just listen to him speak.  He is a dumb person.

His birth mother is white, she got knocked up by some black dude who didn't stick around.  She then gave him up for adoption, adopted by two white parents.

Maybe he should pull his afro out of his ass and recognize the real issues at play rather than blame the white world that gave him everything he's ever had.

He's dating one of the BLM founders. She's only sticking around until the coin is gone and when he's no longer able to use the anti-nfl burfle to his advantage.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(11-17-2019, 12:03 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 11:49 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: He's never wanted to be back in the league. The Ravens wanted to sign him, and he tweeted out a picture of their owner with Ray Lewis that said "House Negro" or some such.

Pizzing off Ray Lewis.  There's a brilliant move.  Seriously though, can you imagine being Ray Lewis and hearing someone describe you that way?  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Especially after Lewis had supported his protest.
I agree with whoever said they donâ€t think he has any desire to come back and play. I think he has desire to stay in the news and “relevant “ but beyond that, no.

If heâ€s with the same chick as he was when he was protesting, sheâ€s the core of this. Sheâ€s a wacko.
(11-17-2019, 02:37 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I agree with whoever said they donâ€t think he has any desire to come back and play. I think he has desire to stay in the news and “relevant “ but beyond that, no.

If heâ€s with the same chick as he was when he was protesting, sheâ€s the core of this. Sheâ€s a wacko.

He is, and sheâ€s a big a moron as he is 

If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson played football, theyâ€d be Kaepernick. Dude is nothing more than a race-baiting fool and professional extortionist, pretending to care about equality. 

Karma is going to catch up with him, and I will laugh hysterically when it does. Schadenfreude is a very real thing, and Iâ€m ok with it!
Light skinned dude overcompensating for being adopted and raised by White America.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kaepernick is a little bitch Bonebuck 17 327 03-10-2023, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  FLASHBACK: Obama on Kaepernick & National Anthem P1tchblack 30 777 07-19-2022, 11:04 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Kaepernick TakeThePoints 15 1,463 06-18-2020, 05:19 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
Tongue Kaepernick - unthanksgiving unc4corners 6 485 12-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: BoyGenius
  Nike pulls shoe because Colin Kaepernick says it was offensive maize 26 3,147 07-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Brutus Buckeye