Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK: NHS to Deny Treatment for Racist/Sexist Language, Gestures, Behaviour
A National Health Service (NHS) trust has announced that it will withdraw treatment from patients it deems to be racist or sexist.
The North Bristol NHS Trust announced that patients will be subject a “sports-style disciplinary yellow card and then final red card in which treatment would be withdrawn as soon as is safe” on its official website.

The policy would cover not just “Threatening and offensive language” but also “Racist or sexist language, gestures or behaviour” more generally, as well as “malicious allegations” — a rather troubling caveat, given the NHS has in the past been entangled in large-scale malpractice scandals which hospitals and staff have initially denied.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/11...behaviour/
Actually that can be done here in the states without a gummint policy. Now a big organization like the NHS or the VA would need some sort of codified policy. As a private physician I'll fire you for any such abuses. And often you will not get a warning. Just like their policy states your dismissal will be once it is safe to do so. The usual way this is handled is any current urgent treatment is continued until you are safe to be let go and urgent treatment is provided for thirty days and chronic treatment continued for that thirty days as well to allow you to find another physician. Being abusive or threatening(including threatening legal action or bad reviews) will get you discharged without a warning on the spot.
I bet they make an exception for minorities who are "wayciss" and/or "sekciss"
(11-10-2019, 12:13 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: I bet they make an exception for minorities who are "wayciss" and/or "sekciss"

We think the American left is off its rocker?  The Euro left is absolutely insane.  Honor killings are probably ignored in no-go zones over there.  

Whatâ€s the theme again, gay, white, tranny liberals?  Or just gay, white and liberal?  I always mix those up.   Big Grin
(11-10-2019, 12:31 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 12:13 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: I bet they make an exception for minorities who are "wayciss" and/or "sekciss"

We think the American left is off its rocker?  The Euro left is absolutely insane.  Honor killings are probably ignored in no-go zones over there.  

Whatâ€s the theme again, gay, white, tranny liberals?  Or just gay, white and liberal?  I always mix those up.   Big Grin

Either works. The "trannies" part really drives home the point, but is also somewhat redundant since all White liberals are either effeminate males or masculine women.
This doesn't appear to really be any leftist sort of thing and I'm surprised they didn't already have a policy. Do you think you are going to be able to make racist remarks to staff at any establishment without consequence? Can you make racist remarks to my front office staff or anyone else in my office? Nope, you'll be told to get out and stay out and no yellow card.
Well I certainly couldn't due to the fact that I am a White male instead of a minority.

If a couple of black dudes walked into an "establishment" and started cracking racial jokes or sexist jokes, I'd imagine most "establishments" would just roll their eyes and ignore it.
(11-10-2019, 12:31 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

This actually isn't wrong. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-33424644
(11-10-2019, 01:05 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: This doesn't appear to really be any leftist sort of thing and I'm surprised they didn't already have a policy. Do you think you are going to be able to make racist remarks to staff at any establishment without consequence? Can you make racist remarks to my front office staff or anyone else in my office? Nope, you'll be told to get out and stay out and no yellow card.

I concur. What makes people think they can simply treat others like dirt then insist they still get treated professionally?
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(11-10-2019, 01:20 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Well I certainly couldn't due to the fact that I am a White male instead of a minority.

If a couple of black dudes walked into an "establishment" and started cracking racial jokes or sexist jokes, I'd imagine most "establishments" would just roll their eyes and ignore it.
Racial maybe , sexist no. Depending on where you are.  But neither will fly in my office.
Well if we are narrowing down from "an establishment" to "your office" then I will have to take your word for it.

I've heard plenty of black dudes make "sexist" comments in public that didn't result in them being axed to leave the "establishment"
(11-10-2019, 03:37 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Well if we are narrowing down from "an establishment" to "your office" then I will have to take your word for it.

I've heard plenty of black dudes make "sexist" comments in public that didn't result in them being axed to leave the "establishment"
The policies in question refer to behavior directed at employees. Not people making off color comments among themselves usually. That's going to be a higher bar. The black dudes you spend so much time monitoring do you see them directing offensive racist and sexist comments at employees of establishments often without consequence?
I've seen black dudes Mac on female employees relentlessly, who were clearly not interested. 

Nobody axed them to leave. 

I've seen black people walk into the buffet and start cracking jokes about how they are about to start frying up a bunch of chicken. 

No one axed them to leave.

Are there not any black people in Phoenix? Must be nice to be completely oblivious to the way they routinely behave in public.
(11-10-2019, 04:09 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: I've seen black dudes Mac on female employees relentlessly, who were clearly not interested. 

Nobody axed them to leave. 

I've seen black people walk into the buffet and start cracking jokes about how they are about to start frying up a bunch of chicken. 

No one axed them to leave.

Are there not any black people in Phoenix? Must be nice to be completely oblivious to the way they routinely behave in public.
A fairly low percentage for a big city but then I lack the Brutus /Hightop obsession with all things black as well. I'll start paying closer attention.
It doesn't matter where the ER/Medical facility is located, nobody should be allowed back in the place if they treat the staff like dirt. Get the situation stabilized then point to the door. I have seen folks get the police called on them for being stupid. Another reason I suggest the medical concierge service. Pay the $3k or whatever the annual fee is in your area and have the doctor come to your home within 1 hour.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's now racist to inform authorities that a newborn has crack in its system K9Buck 52 283 04-06-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  New England's new coach is a racist idiot K9Buck 18 363 01-18-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  "That's Racist!" Thread P1tchblack 471 20,181 01-14-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  NY Major is racist zigbee 37 2,236 11-24-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  You can't be racist to a white person... ChinaBuck 1 83 08-23-2023, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Oh say can you SEE? Racist black singers? zigbee 11 192 07-07-2023, 04:08 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Woke = Racist ChinaBuck 0 68 06-04-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Godless, leftist, lying, TRASH accuses Elon Musk of being a racist K9Buck 13 305 05-07-2023, 08:55 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Cracker Barrel is Racist !!!!! ChinaBuck 16 376 04-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Don’t be racist if you can’t hold your liquor… stxbuck 68 1,378 03-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Syncro