Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tulsi Gabbard - Democrats ‘Certainly Not’ Anti-war Anymore
She's not only a member of CFR, she voted to continue the farce to impeach Trump. She's also woefully wrong about Democrats being anti-war.

WWI - Wilson
WWII- FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - JFK/LBJ
Kosovo - Clinton

PGWI - Bush I
PGWII - Bush II 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...breitbart/
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
It's ridiculous how long the US military has been fighting on foreign soil...
(11-07-2019, 07:47 PM)BoyGenius Wrote: It's ridiculous how long the US military has been fighting on foreign soil...

Ike warned the people of the US. Unfortunately, a lot of coin is being made at all levels from these wars. One of the guys I trained for SFAS exited the military and went to the sand box as a contractor. $250k plus $100k bonus for 12 months is worth the risk. He stayed from 2005-2008. He retired to Thailand where he lives a relaxing life. I have friends who worked for DynCorp, General Dynamics, Bell Corp, KBR and other companies; they made tons of coin.
How long have the colonies, continental congress, USA been at war?
Native American Wars... John Smith vs Powhatan, King William's War, King George's War, French and Indian war, American Revolution, War of 1812, Mexican American War, Civil War, Spanish American War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraqi War, Afghanistan War....freaking never ends.
Make America Honest Again
Tulsa Gabbard seems like the least ridiculous Den candidate.
(11-07-2019, 09:46 PM)zigbee Wrote: How long have the colonies, continental congress, USA been at war?
Native American Wars... John Smith vs Powhatan, King William's War, King George's War, French and Indian war, American Revolution, War of 1812, Mexican American War, Civil War, Spanish American War, WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraqi War, Afghanistan War....freaking never ends.

A lot of coin to be made in wars.

"The business of America is business"
-- Charlie Wilson

“We know more about killing than we know about living”
-- General Omar Bradley
(11-07-2019, 09:54 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Tulsa Gabbard seems like the least ridiculous Den candidate.

That's like saying the newest person on leprosy island is the best.
Wars are inevitable as man cannot trust EVEN HIS FELLOW MAN with property nor life nor liberty.  This is constantly fought over along with religion.  Man kills a lot of other men over religion.
Make America Honest Again
(11-07-2019, 10:02 PM)zigbee Wrote: Wars are inevitable as man cannot trust EVEN HIS FELLOW MAN with property nor life nor liberty.  This is constantly fought over along with religion.  Man kills a lot of other men over religion.

(11-07-2019, 09:54 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: Tulsa Gabbard seems like the least ridiculous Den candidate.

Been preaching this for a while now.  IMO she is hands down the best they have to offer.  It's really not even close IMO.  Now I wouldn't vote for her in general election, but if Trump were to lose I could at least stomach her.  Classy, well spoken adult that's actually accomplished something in her life.  If she wasn't such an advocate for childish nonsense like man made climate change I could get behind her...  so to speak.  Yeah, pretty easy on the eyes as well.   Wink

[Image: tulsi-gabbard.jpg]
(11-07-2019, 11:10 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:

Been preaching this for a while now.  IMO she is hands down the best they have to offer.  It's really not even close IMO.  Now I wouldn't vote for her in general election, but if Trump were to lose I could at least stomach her.  Classy, well spoken adult that's actually accomplished something in her life.  If she wasn't such an advocate for childish nonsense like man made climate change I could get behind her...  so to speak.  Yeah, pretty easy on the eyes as well.   Wink

[Image: tulsi-gabbard.jpg]

Oh, I would get behind her on a number of things. 

Given how much the Left dislikes her, I have to assume that she's right on more things than not.

I don't know enough about specifics of all her political positions, but she's someone I could potentially vote for if Trump is still alive and running and there are no decent 3rd party candidates.
“The sinews of war is unlimited finance”-Cicero.
Ainâ€t nothing changed in 2,000 years.....

This woman will never be allowed to get within a million miles of the Democrat nomination.  She's too sane.  So where is the accountability?  A Republican jaywalks and all hell breaks loose.  Democrats/deep-staters all seem like Kennedy trust fund kids:  They all live in a consequence free environment.
The Dems like fighting wars, they just don't like winning wars.
(11-07-2019, 09:57 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

That's like saying the newest person on leprosy island is the best.
Or the best looking Spinks brother.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Democrats unveil new hip hop task force to tackle racial inequity maize 12 220 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  JewBelong wants answers on vandalized anti-Hamas billboards Hightop77 9 183 01-30-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Funny skit, how white Democrats view blacks K9Buck 2 91 01-11-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Kevin McCarthy - Democrats look like America Hightop77 38 653 12-13-2023, 04:13 PM
  Is Barack Obama the anti-Christ? K9Buck 4 107 09-26-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  When did cops become anti-breathing? P1tchblack 0 79 09-22-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Strange Bedfellows in the anti-woke crowd ChinaBuck 14 315 07-06-2023, 03:57 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Democrats making sure Biden does not run/2024 Bonebuck 48 947 07-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  Can't candy coat it anymore. The Democrat Party must be obliterated ScarletHayes 8 217 06-26-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  "They" don't even try to hide it anymore. ScarletHayes 25 493 05-25-2023, 08:00 AM