Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Don't let the ugly in others destroy the beauty in you. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lrrps21Hate speech at the Whole Foods
I decided to make sea bass for the three seafood lovers. I went to the Whole Foods to purchase the fish and pickup some chicken for myself. I'm waiting for the butcher to flatten the chicken when a land whale starts complaining about her pork chops being smaller than usual. I was thinking her fingers are probably fatter than the last time she was in the store. She must read minds because she starts yelling at me about something. I tend to ignore these folks but she waddled closer and accused me of hate speech. The butcher was standing there with the same look on his face I must have had. 

She yells "Do you even know what hate speech is?" I looked at her and said: "The words diet and exercise would be hate speech to you". The butcher tried to hold in his laugh while going into the back. I could see him through the window. He was laughing. The land whale threatened to punch me in the face. I told her "I've fought heavyweights before". That sent her into some tirade. She waddled in the other direction yelling about hate speech.

The two Asian dudes standing near me were laughing. One asked me if I actually said "I've fought heavyweights before". I nodded. Yep. They fist bumped me as I walked to pay for the chicken and fish.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Hater...[Image: emoji109.png]
Make America Honest Again
How could she accuse you of hate speech if you didnâ€t even say anything?   Confused
(10-30-2019, 02:46 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: How could she accuse you of hate speech if you didnâ€t even say anything?   Confused

I'm not sure. The two Asian dudes were talking. Perhaps, she thought they said something. I know they didn't say anything towards her, neither did the Butcher. I shun Western broads until they have to be put in their place, so I didn't say anything.

I didn't have on my Trump 2020 tshirt, so it has to be 'white male privilege'. A lot of folks in this area think this way.
(10-30-2019, 02:44 PM)zigbee Wrote: Hater...[Image: emoji109.png]

Wooo!  Big Grin

[Image: Ric-Flair%E2%80%99s-Best-Promos-Wildest-...ursts-.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: ap_92259208872_wide-32914249a916539ece50...00-c85.jpg]
(10-30-2019, 02:46 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: How could she accuse you of hate speech if you didnâ€t even say anything?   Confused
dkeener posted a while back some lady yelled at him calling him a Nazi without any prior interaction.
Lrrp, I have to admit that I find some of your stories hard to believe. If this exchange did happen, though, that's freaking AWESOME!
(10-30-2019, 06:04 PM)Beastdog Wrote: Lrrp, I have to admit that I find some of your stories hard to believe. If this exchange did happen, though, that's freaking AWESOME!

It did happen. I actually feel bad for people like her. She's obviously headed for serious health issues if not already there. In her mind she actually thinks she can treat others poorly because she's miserable herself. I normally ignore these people unless, as she did, they get into my space and try to humiliate me. Big 'F' mistake.

As 3G reminded us, DKeener was verbally attacked just for walking outside of the gym. I think he mentioned it was the 2nd or 3rd time this happened in a week or two. I live in NJ. The place is crawling with SJW types.
She yells "Do you even know what hate speech is?" I looked at her and said: "The words diet and exercise would be hate speech to you". The butcher tried to hold in his laugh while going into the back. I could see him through the window. He was laughing. The land whale threatened to punch me in the face. 

I can't decide which part is better, the diet and exercise line or the fact after she threatened to punch you in the face while she waddled off and rambled on about hate speech.  
(10-30-2019, 10:39 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: She yells "Do you even know what hate speech is?" I looked at her and said: "The words diet and exercise would be hate speech to you". The butcher tried to hold in his laugh while going into the back. I could see him through the window. He was laughing. The land whale threatened to punch me in the face. 

I can't decide which part is better, the diet and exercise line or the fact after she threatened to punch you in the face while she waddled off and rambled on about hate speech.  

Looking back, I should have thrown acid in her face.  Big Grin

Seriously, I think she is mentally ill. I was standing minimum 10 feet from her. I was just finishing asking the Butcher to flatten the chicken. The two Asian dudes were about 5 feet to my right. Nobody directed any comments to or about her. She just waddled over towards me and started accusing me of hate speech. I do not panic. I go outside expecting these types of people to be in public. The two Asian dudes and the Butcher were shocked at her actions. Not I said the King.

There is a third item I left out. When she was waddling away shouting about hate speech she dropped the bag of cheetos she opened. She tried to bend and pick the bag up but couldn't do it. She ended up kicking the open bag across the aisle. Cheetos all over the place. She looked like one of the Picasso Brothers on Dave TV.

Start at 23:40

I can't imagine yelling something so stupid, especially when nobody said anything.

One of the dumber experiences I've had off the top of my head, was either election day back in 08 or the day after. Someone offered to give me an Obama badge to wear, I simply said "no thanks". This was followed by an "MGB is racist" comment shouted. Nobody seemed to care and I was around about 30 people (most black and most female, I was the only white male).
(10-30-2019, 02:42 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: I decided to make sea bass for the three seafood lovers. I went to the Whole Foods to purchase the fish and pickup some chicken for myself. I'm waiting for the butcher to flatten the chicken when a land whale starts complaining about her pork chops being smaller than usual. I was thinking her fingers are probably fatter than the last time she was in the store. She must read minds because she starts yelling at me about something. I tend to ignore these folks but she waddled closer and accused me of hate speech. The butcher was standing there with the same look on his face I must have had. 

She yells "Do you even know what hate speech is?" I looked at her and said: "The words diet and exercise would be hate speech to you". The butcher tried to hold in his laugh while going into the back. I could see him through the window. He was laughing. The land whale threatened to punch me in the face. I told her "I've fought heavyweights before". That sent her into some tirade. She waddled in the other direction yelling about hate speech.

The two Asian dudes standing near me were laughing. One asked me if I actually said "I've fought heavyweights before". I nodded. Yep. They fist bumped me as I walked to pay for the chicken and fish.
Thanks for posting this! It made my morning.
(10-31-2019, 06:20 AM)jmesser1982 Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 02:42 PM)lrrps21 Wrote: I decided to make sea bass for the three seafood lovers. I went to the Whole Foods to purchase the fish and pickup some chicken for myself. I'm waiting for the butcher to flatten the chicken when a land whale starts complaining about her pork chops being smaller than usual. I was thinking her fingers are probably fatter than the last time she was in the store. She must read minds because she starts yelling at me about something. I tend to ignore these folks but she waddled closer and accused me of hate speech. The butcher was standing there with the same look on his face I must have had. 

Thanks for posting this! It made my morning.

You're welcome.
[Image: giphy.gif]

If I ever meet up with Lrrps for some sea bass.  I hate fish, but what the hell.   Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Deep State continues its war against truth & freedom of speech K9Buck 12 85 04-08-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Powerful speech that you should hear ChinaBuck 2 74 01-27-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Free speech or a crime? P1tchblack 9 196 10-19-2023, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  PC/Cancel culture will end freedom of speech in this nation zigbee 10 1,011 10-10-2023, 04:16 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Michelle Obama receiving $700K for a speech about diversity in Germany? K9Buck 14 350 09-26-2023, 03:16 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  I like this cop! Pitch will hate him. ChinaBuck 3 125 09-08-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  UN Human Rights council demands death of free speech ChinaBuck 1 75 07-22-2023, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  I really hate to say this, but I now believe our only way out of all of this... ScarletHayes 71 1,275 04-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  State of Union speech Bonebuck 38 739 02-08-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  I hate NIL. I hate the portal. TakeThePoints 31 702 12-21-2022, 09:48 AM
Last Post: stxbuck