Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney’s secret Twitter account... he’s basically your crazy #resistance uncle
Mitt Romney strikes again and itâ€s really good this time.

After reports that he was working behind the scenes to gin up support for impeachment, he denied it publicly and all of the establishment conservative media insisted we must trust him. I mean, does that sound like something Mitt Romney would do? Then there was his nonsensical rant on Syria last week, where he ignored essentially all the facts on the ground to demand we do something.

Romneyâ€s secret Twitter account has been discovered... meet Twitter user @qaws9876, otherwise known as Pierre Delecto.
Here are some examples of things Romney likes...  pic.twitter.com/VJ12kyD8WO — safarishane (@safarishane) October 20, 2019
Saved the best for last. Oof, siding with Schiff! pic.twitter.com/lQpSCPxe96 — safarishane (@safarishane) October 20, 2019
Heâ€s basically your crazy #resistance uncle

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/10...nce-uncle/
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019...s-one.html
Taking the place of John McCain
I love the internet.
(10-21-2019, 10:22 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I love the internet.

(10-21-2019, 09:54 AM)BoyGenius Wrote: Mitt Romney strikes again and itâ€s really good this time.

After reports that he was working behind the scenes to gin up support for impeachment, he denied it publicly and all of the establishment conservative media insisted we must trust him. I mean, does that sound like something Mitt Romney would do? Then there was his nonsensical rant on Syria last week, where he ignored essentially all the facts on the ground to demand we do something.

Romneyâ€s secret Twitter account has been discovered... meet Twitter user @qaws9876, otherwise known as Pierre Delecto.
Here are some examples of things Romney likes...  pic.twitter.com/VJ12kyD8WO — safarishane (@safarishane) October 20, 2019
Saved the best for last. Oof, siding with Schiff! pic.twitter.com/lQpSCPxe96 — safarishane (@safarishane) October 20, 2019

Another never Trumper. In his case, add bitter.  Trump accomplished what Romney couldn't - Trump 1-0, Romney 0-2.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(10-21-2019, 10:39 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 10:22 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: I love the internet.

Homer also had the internet on diskette.  Big Grin
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(10-21-2019, 10:42 AM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 09:54 AM)BoyGenius Wrote: Mitt Romney strikes again and itâ€s really good this time.

Another never Trumper. In his case, add bitter.  Trump accomplished what Romney couldn't - Trump 1-0, Romney 0-2.
Romney would be 2-1 if heâ€d not spit the bit after debate one. He had Obama on the ropes and let him go
(10-21-2019, 10:52 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Romney would be 2-1 if heâ€d not spit the bit after debate one. He had Obama on the ropes and let him go

Neither he nor McCain were willing to put him away.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's a coincidence that those guys were the nominees.  I know, I know.  The people "chose" them.  I'd say more by default then anything else.  

So ya gotta ask:  Is it really because those guys were nice guys?  Or was it because they were fine with the status quo?  I mean you would think your competitive nature would eventually kick in and you would do whatever it took to win, right?  But why not with Obama?  Some will claim the media painting them as racist, etc...  but was that really it?  As we now see, our boyscout Obama plays for keeps.  Ask John Roberts.  No one will ever convince me that something shady didn't go down with that.  But that's another show for another day.  

Also, people keep forgetting about all the election night irregularities that happened in 2012 (Obama likely would have won anyway, but still).  Obama won so no one in the media cared enough to really look into it.  Now with Russia Gate in the national spotlight, one can now see how the Obama WH operated.  That was no boy scout.
(10-21-2019, 10:52 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 10:42 AM)lrrps21 Wrote:

Romney would be 2-1 if heâ€d not spit the bit after debate one. He had Obama on the ropes and let him go

I'd agree IF Ozero wasn't colored. No amount of winning debates would change the black vote for Ozero. If Ozero ran today he'd flip OH, MI, WI, PA and NC solely on the black voter turnout.
(10-21-2019, 11:01 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 10:52 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Romney would be 2-1 if heâ€d not spit the bit after debate one. He had Obama on the ropes and let him go

Neither he nor McCain were willing to put him away.  I'm beginning to wonder if it's a coincidence that those guys were the nominees.  I know, I know.  The people "chose" them.  I'd say more by default then anything else.  

So ya gotta ask:  Is it really because those guys were nice guys?  Or was it because they were fine with the status quo?  I mean you would think your competitive nature would eventually kick in and you would do whatever it took to win, right?  But why not with Obama?  Some will claim the media painting them as racist, etc...  but was that really it?  As we now see, our boyscout Obama plays for keeps.  Ask John Roberts.  No one will ever convince me that something shady didn't go down with that.  But that's another show for another day.  

Also, people keep forgetting about all the election night irregularities that happened in 2012 (Obama likely would have won anyway, but still).  Obama won so no one in the media cared enough to really look into it.  Now with Russia Gate in the national spotlight, one can now see how the Obama WH operated.  That was no boy scout.

Everybody knows Philadelphia districts reporting 110% is normal, but a tiny Texas town voting 38 out of 38 for Romney needs to be investigated.
(10-21-2019, 11:21 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I'd agree IF Ozero wasn't colored. No amount of winning debates would change the black vote for Ozero. If Ozero ran today he'd flip OH, MI, WI, PA and NC solely on the black voter turnout.

^This^

Romney never had a chance, nor did McCain. Neither of them wanted to win anyways, but both never had a shot in hell.

Soetoro would've been crowned King if the left could've found a way to do it...dude would win forever in this country
(10-21-2019, 11:26 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 11:21 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: I'd agree IF Ozero wasn't colored. No amount of winning debates would change the black vote for Ozero. If Ozero ran today he'd flip OH, MI, WI, PA and NC solely on the black voter turnout.

^This^

Romney never had a chance, nor did McCain.  Neither of them wanted to win anyways, but both never had a shot in hell.

Soetoro would've been crowned King if the left could've found a way to do it...dude would win forever in this country

Yup.  93% of Negroes, 70% of Hispanics, 80% of Jews, 70% of Asians, 80% of Muslims and a whole lot of white cucks can't be wrong.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Elon Musk Going to Buy Twitter? ChinaBuck 429 12,067 02-16-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: maize
  Fascist Zuckerberg shuts down Instagram account of new Argentine President K9Buck 18 293 12-30-2023, 10:23 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Will BUCKTASTIC continue whining about his account not being deleted? Beastdog 197 3,413 11-25-2023, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Iowa Mels
  Team Brandon to launch account on Trump's Truth Social maize 3 86 10-16-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Trump has returned to Twitter K9Buck 0 65 08-25-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Crazy white people K9Buck 3 84 07-22-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  LYING FBI got fact-checked by Twitter K9Buck 2 95 07-15-2023, 09:16 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Twitter Thread maize 14 223 07-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Crazy: Not just for the far-right any more P1tchblack 22 295 06-06-2023, 08:29 AM
  When the French resistance massacred German prisoners K9Buck 5 121 05-16-2023, 09:56 PM