Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penn State players support tattoos and dreads with shirt. Coach yanks them off
LOL...What a bunch of dumbasses.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/penn-stat...ts-support
Make America Honest Again
franklin supported his players earlier in the week. He was only upset they didn't tell him of their plans because it made him look bad.
It who we be.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Zig-who is the dumbass in your opinion-the butthurt fan who wrote the letter or the player with dreadlocks?
(10-14-2019, 09:05 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Zig-who is the dumbass in your opinion-the butthurt fan who wrote the letter or the player with dreadlocks?
The team for wearing the shirts.  Play football and shut up.   Butt hurt fan?  LOL..he's not playing.
Do you support the fanâ€s POV regarding players with tats and dreads? I agree the t shirts were a dumb move, but the latter writer was also an idiot and deserved public ridicule, imo.
(10-14-2019, 09:11 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Do you support the fanâ€s POV regarding players with tats and dreads? I agree the t shirts were a dumb move, but the latter writer was also an idiot and deserved public ridicule, imo.
I'm not a fan of long hair and tatts BUT I don't give a rat's ass if they want to wear them.  Who looks stupid?  They do.  Woody Hayes had his buckeyes looking good.  It's his team.
I think the letter writer was a Class of ‘66 grad. I wonder why he singled out that one player. I imagine he got a strong letter from the alumni organization.
[Image: The-Predator-Movie-2018-Reviews-Early-Reactions.jpg]
Arby328 Wrote:I think the letter writer was a Class of ‘66 grad. I wonder why he singled out that one player. I imagine he got a strong letter from the alumni organization.
Did you see his picture?
I agree with Zig, for once.  Let them look the fool.  Dreads are the most godawful things....just as the white boys who adorn the flowing Fabio hair down past their shoulders.  Trevor Lawrence?
After the State Tournament in Legion baseball a college coach came to the dugout and offered me a scholarship, but said I would need to cut my hair.  It didn't even cover my ears.  Times, they are a changing.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Chase Young. Strength like Samson......
Isn't Franklin a half-rican?
(10-14-2019, 09:11 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Do you support the fanâ€s POV regarding players with tats and dreads? I agree the t shirts were a dumb move, but the latter writer was also an idiot and deserved public ridicule, imo.

Why does he deserve public ridicule for voicing his opinion about the image of a program he has been a fan of for 50 years and that he probably supports financially?  Oh yeah, he dared to criticize one of your sacred black men.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

It's popular to be a victim now.  The guy that wrote in is clearly the villain here.  I'm serious with this.  The players probably figured they were showing solidarity for sticking up for their brother who is under attack.  Guy that wrote in is probably a "white nationalist."

edit:  I just now decided to actually read the entire article.  The guy that wrote in is being a super-doucher too.  How did ya think the kids would respond?  That said, this victim culture/hooray for everyone stuff is getting beyond old now.  Just go play the damn game and ignore the old guy.  The guy grew up in the 60s and he's lecturing you.  Think about that for just a second.  A lot of silliness with this.
The focus is on the hair and tatts but it seems like the self aggrandizing behavior of the player is probably what really bothers him.  But of course since the narrative is going to be race, the focus of the stories will be the hair and the tatts.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Barr part of deep state or wiifully stupid? zigbee 31 191 Today, 08:29 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Tucker has a very sobering piece on the Deep State K9Buck 77 466 04-16-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Kentucky Coach John Calipari to Arkansas unc4corners 30 263 04-12-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  The Deep State continues its war against truth & freedom of speech K9Buck 12 86 04-08-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Really? Yelling N word at female college Utah BB players?? zigbee 40 470 04-05-2024, 02:17 PM
  60 minutes Parrots is going after X on the orders of the Deep State K9Buck 11 105 03-26-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Can NFL players still compete with all these rule changes? zigbee 2 37 03-20-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 259 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
  Matt Gaetz gave Deep State cockroach Lloyd Austin the word of God K9Buck 4 88 02-29-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Support Hamas...or it won't take it's AIDS meds Syncro 5 155 02-23-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: stxbuck