Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank God she was stopped.
The carnage could have been horrible.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/cr...91762.html
Could the school not have taken the girl into the office and discussed with her about what she did. Or maybe called the parents and informed them so that if necessary she could get counseling on the matter. Nope let's call the cops and handcuff her with a felony charge.
White liberals are so GD stupid and annoying.
(10-14-2019, 05:57 AM)jmesser1982 Wrote: The carnage could have been horrible.

I think it was the high capacity magazine that feeds her finger is what got her the felony charge. Now if she put a bump stick on her wrist, just imagine the carnage she could have caused. There would be fingernail clippings all over the floor.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-14-2019, 06:50 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

I think it was the high capacity magazine that feeds her finger is what got her the felony charge. Now if she put a bump stick on her wrist, just imagine the carnage she could have caused. There would be fingernail clippings all over the floor.
Big Grin
If she had said she was pretending to shoot Trump supporters she would have been lauded for her bravery and concern for human rights.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-14-2019, 06:50 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote:

I tend to believe it was the infamous 'ghost gun'.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(10-14-2019, 07:17 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: If she had said she was pretending to shoot Trump supporters she would have been lauded for her bravery and concern for human rights.

Yup.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
Reminds me of the famous pop tart gun

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
When my grandson was in Pre-K another kid and him were on the playground equipment "shooting" at one another with finger guns. The teacher just stopped them and told them that was something they couldn't do at school. When I picked up the kids after school that afternoon the principal stopped me in the hall and told me what happened and that the boys weren't in any trouble. She just wanted me to know. I told her I'd make sure my daughter knew that he couldn't bring his guns to school and we both had a chuckle. 
Reading the story I can see that happening as the Shawnee Mission school district as well as most of Johnson County KS is pretty PC.
(10-14-2019, 07:10 PM)maizegoblue Wrote: Reminds me of the famous pop tart gun

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....lard with flour poptart with sugary icing.....mmmmmmm
Make America Honest Again
My nephews played cowboys & mooooslims on recess. I doubt they'd be allowed to play the same these days.

In 1979 I knew kids who brought knives, bb guns and sling shots to school. The freshman school had a gun club. The teachers and coaches were WWII, Korean and Vietnam Vets. Today, the male teachers are pu$$ies who have never been in a schoolyard fight let alone combat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iranians stopped trying to cross border P1tchblack 11 253 12-14-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Syncro
  "Plastic Industry Must Be Stopped" ChinaBuck 35 502 06-20-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Breaking: "Core of The Earth Stopped Spinning" computerbuck 12 269 01-28-2023, 05:29 PM
Last Post: computerbuck
  Trump Order: Immigration stopped zigbee 7 440 04-22-2020, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Dems stopped dead in their tracks: Executive privilege zigbee 23 1,680 05-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Last Post: va1bucksfan1