Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anything more stupid....
https://www.foxnews.com/world/american-i...n-cannabis

than traveling thru foreign countries with weed?  If you don't have it, and use it abroad, you can't "forget it is in" your luggage.  Dumb asses never learn.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Yeah, whoever does this deserves what they get. Like Russia, China is particularly aggressive in this regard. It's their country, got to keep your nose clean.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Mike Vick trying to sneak weed onto a plane by hiding it in a water bottle... 

Yeah I'm all for weed decriminalization, but that's not what we have right now so you need to act accordingly. They are looking for stuff at the security checkpoints, ffs.

You might like to speed, but if I tell you that there is a cop running radar up the road and you go tearing through there like a bat out of Hell anyway, I have to question your decision making process.
Proof weed makes you stupid?
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Guess they never watched this movie!
I've seen a handful of those Locked Up Abroad shows.  Not exactly a chance I'd be willing to take.  Even with little, old, innocent weed.
(10-14-2019, 08:31 AM)unc4corners Wrote:
Guess they never watched this movie!

Good movie and great theme music which the Midnight Express employed as they entered the ring.

[Image: MidExpressCornetteBelts.jpg]
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(10-14-2019, 01:28 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Yeah, whoever does this deserves what they get. Like Russia, China is particularly aggressive in this regard. It's their country, got to keep your nose clean.

I mean yeah but 7.5 years for 9 grams?
(10-14-2019, 01:43 PM)MBuckeye Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 01:28 AM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Yeah, whoever does this deserves what they get. Like Russia, China is particularly aggressive in this regard. It's their country, got to keep your nose clean.

I don't have a problem with how other countries run their country.  People traveling to those places should understand what they are getting into.   I do have a problem with our country when people can come here illegally and then violate numerous other laws and instead of punishing them we reward them with welfare handouts and make them a protected class.

MBuckeye Wrote:
ChinaBuck Wrote:Yeah, whoever does this deserves what they get. Like Russia, China is particularly aggressive in this regard. It's their country, got to keep your nose clean.

Yeah.  She should have known their laws, and the laws of any country she was visiting.  They should have tacked on another 5 years for stupidity.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Try that in Singapore...
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid Criminals getting instant karma ChinaBuck 25 380 03-26-2024, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  Why are some people so ******* stupid? P1tchblack 29 567 02-17-2023, 07:57 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Marvin Harrison Jr. made Indiana guys look stupid K9Buck 1 225 10-26-2021, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Stupid Rednecks K9Buck 20 594 10-26-2021, 11:12 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Look at this stupid bitch K9Buck 8 390 07-25-2021, 08:03 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Biden said blacks and Hispanics are too stupid to correctly use the internet K9Buck 3 699 02-20-2021, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Stupid ways you have hurt yourself ChinaBuck 96 16,724 11-25-2020, 02:19 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  HAHAHAHA Biden Town Hall stupid moment...cops should shoot perps in leg! zigbee 5 479 10-17-2020, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  And When You Thought Stupid Reached It's Peak.... BWT30 9 1,002 08-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Stupid gov't paid the dead. Will the money come back? zigbee 2 342 05-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Last Post: lrrps21