Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeWorld Police Force is USA. World Peace Organization wants 22% from USA
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/un-war...the-decade

United States props up everything and what thanks is there?
Make America Honest Again
Iâ€d tell them to pound sand.

Thereâ€s been some talk about the U.N. moving to another country. I think thatâ€s a great idea. Perhaps to Iran or North Korea where the goals of the U.N. would better align with these countries.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
(10-08-2019, 10:07 PM)ChinaBuck Wrote: Iâ€d tell them to pound sand.

Thereâ€s been some talk about the U.N. moving to another country. I think thatâ€s a great idea. Perhaps to Iran or North Korea where the goals of the U.N. would better align with these countries.
Soon after we'd be at war with the UN, that would be interesting.
(10-08-2019, 10:31 PM)sparky454 Wrote:

Well,

going to war against "the world" would be a true link of Donnie and Hitler so at least the memes would finally make some sense.
(10-09-2019, 05:42 AM)Erhino Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 10:31 PM)sparky454 Wrote:

Well,

going to war against "the world" would be a true link of Donnie and Hitler so at least the memes would finally make some sense.

Yes, because protecting the interests and sovereignty of the United States is just like invading other countries.   Rolleyes
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

The UN is a good concept obviously, but once the money started flowing and the burearocrats got involved, it turned into a typical morass.  I don't know if it does anything well today, even marginally.
(10-09-2019, 08:45 AM)cincydawg Wrote: The UN is a good concept obviously, but once the money started flowing and the burearocrats got involved, it turned into a typical morass.  I don't know if it does anything well today, even marginally.

This^^^

My sister retired last Dec after 30+ years at the UN. She was a linguist. Speaks 6 different laguages. She has nothing but bad things to say about the UN (overall). 

I had those ass clowns with blue UN helmets trying to direct me in certain areas of the world. They stopped once I pointed my weapon at them. These folks are the bad guys in so many areas. Raping, stealing and peddling drugs. I have nothing positive to say about these folks either.

I guess there was a time this UN idea was welcomed. As cincy mentioned, once the coin started flowing, so did the corruption. Kofi Annan and his son Kojo are/were some corrupt folks.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaves behind one year old; 31 years old and 3 years on force dead in NY zigbee 23 173 7 hours ago
Last Post: stxbuck
  The world's most beautiful woman ChinaBuck 39 778 03-16-2024, 10:40 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  As the (Far Right and Left) World Turns P1tchblack 547 14,507 03-11-2024, 05:45 PM
  Remember when leftists said it was illegal for Trump to use military in police roles? K9Buck 2 45 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Minneapolis Police officer uses knee to hold down man who can't breath zigbee 1,549 90,030 03-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  Tornado hits Wright Patterson Air Force Base ChinaBuck 0 32 03-02-2024, 07:57 PM
  Cop taken to jail in own police cruiser after caught shoplifting while in uniform K9Buck 19 286 02-23-2024, 06:30 PM
  World's Greatest Entertainer ChinaBuck 32 484 02-22-2024, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Dzone1
  NY Police finding new and creative ways... P1tchblack 107 1,572 02-19-2024, 05:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  Nothing about the guy who killed two police officers and a paramedic in Minny? maize 11 200 02-19-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack