Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Your life doesn't get better by chance. It gets better by change. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found you guys!
I was at the old nuthouse since 2005ish or thereabouts. Since the old place went down, Iâ€ve hung out at a few forum places but my heart has always been back here. During tonightâ€s game, I decided to do a search on the old google machine and after a few dead ends, I ended up here. 

I moved out of Ohio this last spring and now live in northern VA, about 25 miles from where this guy named Donald Trump now lives (never saw that coming!). Itâ€s crazy busy here! Iâ€ll probably only make it a few years here. Lots of Buckeyes our here! 

Looking forward to seeing whatâ€s been going on!
(10-05-2019, 10:47 PM)Beef Ravioli Wrote: I was at the old nuthouse since 2005ish or thereabouts. Since the old place went down, Iâ€ve hung out at a few forum places but my heart has always been back here. During tonightâ€s game, I decided to do a search on the old google machine and after a few dead ends, I ended up here. 

I moved out of Ohio this last spring and now live in northern VA, about 25 miles from where this guy named Donald Trump now lives (never saw that coming!). Itâ€s crazy busy here! Iâ€ll probably only make it a few years here. Lots of Buckeyes our here! 

WELCOME BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD BUCKEYE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BRING YOUR BUDDIES!!!!!!
Make America Honest Again
Glad you found us. Last couple of boards got shut down pretty quick without much notice. I know that many have been reaching out to find old posters but it hard to remember them all and harder yet to find them. Glad you're here.
Welcome to the new ZigBee Nuthouse! Looking forward to you posting. My story back was similar and recent. I too searched the magical google machine and found my way here.
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
Welcome Beef!
We kept wondering "Where's the beef"?
(10-05-2019, 10:47 PM)Beef Ravioli Wrote: I was at the old nuthouse since 2005ish or thereabouts. Since the old place went down, Iâ€ve hung out at a few forum places but my heart has always been back here. During tonightâ€s game, I decided to do a search on the old google machine and after a few dead ends, I ended up here. 

Great to have you back.  Now donâ€t be a stranger.   Cool
Welcome Beef!!
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
Who's it?
Whoâ€s missing from the good old days?
(10-06-2019, 07:17 PM)Beef Ravioli Wrote: Whoâ€s missing from the good old days?
Sanitarian is one.  Mr November is chicken crap to join and NorthPole signed up but won't post.  Jmancincy is MIA.  There are others but we're into month 9 and have 91 guys signed up which I think is great.  I wish Old Lucas would still be around.  I think Lindenbuck has passed away.
Make America Honest Again
Were their some guys that called themselves the four horsemen? Maybe Iâ€m dreaming that up?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starbucks fires white guy for stopping armed robbery by two black guys K9Buck 59 811 01-29-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  NASA found Planet X Wormwood in 1983 computerbuck 7 123 01-19-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: dunefan
  Found the one other guy on the planet that's... ScarletHayes 20 282 12-22-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Did you guys all see what "Biden" did??? P1tchblack 273 6,464 12-17-2023, 01:01 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Henry Ree found guilty of fabricating evidence P1tchblack 11 244 07-23-2023, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Robert Dinero's grandson found dead at 19 davebucknut 35 618 07-07-2023, 06:14 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  WLW radio found good news anchor for the weekends. Big Reds fan and Bengals fan zigbee 4 130 05-15-2023, 08:31 AM
  I found the needle in the haystack, ONE Democrat with some integrity (Robert Kennedy) K9Buck 26 387 05-01-2023, 07:22 AM
  What is it with you old guys... P1tchblack 8 121 04-28-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  What do you guys think about this? K9Buck 14 215 03-15-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid