Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Poll: Who will win the championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clemson
40.00%
2 40.00%
LSU
20.00%
1 20.00%
I really don't care
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official ZIGBEE College Football Playoff Prediction Thread.
Week Three

1.  Clemson
2.  Georgia
3.  Alabama
4.  Ohio State
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Week 4 games with possible play off implications:

Notre Dame at Georgia.

Michigan at Wisconsin
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-15-2019, 09:37 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: Week 4 games with possible play off implications:

Notre Dame at Georgia.

Michigan at Wisconsin
Pulling for ND and Wisconsin.
Make America Honest Again
Agree with all!
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
Playoff

Clemson - ACC is very weak
Bama/UGA winner (SEC Champ)
tOSU or OU/TX winner
LSU - Think Alabama a couple years ago
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Right now and taking schedules into consideration I'll say.
Georgia
Clemson
tOSU
OU

I don't think the SEC gets two this year and I think UGA wins the conference. OU and Clemson have softer routes so are less likely to take a loss. If they manage to go undefeated, big if for OU and very likely for Clemson, they will be in. If tOSU wins the B1G with zero or one loss the SEC doesn't get a second team over undefeated P5 champs and the B1G champ. Even if Bama is the second best team in the country the uproar would make it impossible politically. The PAC is out of consideration and ND just isn't as good as the top 5-6 teams.
Our panel of experts actually had OU as the first team out.  The biggest concern is, even though they looked dominating with Jalen Hurts at QB, there is some doubt they can maintain it when they come up against a quality defense.

(09-15-2019, 03:55 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Our panel of experts actually had OU as the first team out.  The biggest concern is, even though they looked dominating with Jalen Hurts at QB, there is some doubt they can maintain it when they come up against a quality defense.
We donâ€t face a quality defense this year unless we make the playoff.
(09-16-2019, 07:34 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 03:55 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Our panel of experts actually had OU as the first team out.  The biggest concern is, even though they looked dominating with Jalen Hurts at QB, there is some doubt they can maintain it when they come up against a quality defense.
We donâ€t face a quality defense this year unless we make the playoff.

Agree, but can a Texas or OSU force Hurts into a passing game where he can be exposed as a mediocre quarterback?

If either 'bama or Clemson is out of the playoff I would consider that a nice season.  If they're both out that would be football Xanadu.  Cool 

Obviously OSU being in is my main preference, but the other 2 situations are something I'm rooting for as a fan in general.  Enough already.
Teams looking to move up this week include LSU, Wisconsin, and Auburn.  Alabama appears to have solidified their position.  OSU starting slow against Miami of Ohio.  Nothing is a given in our play off rankings.   Cool

The Notre Dame game is Georgia's opportunity to push Clemson for number one.  I expected a solid win for the Dogs and it may happen but they appear to be nothing special so far.  I just don't see Notre Dame as a great team.  If this game finishes tight, our panel of experts might possibly knock them out of the top 4.

Tied at 7.   ND Tight End is killing Dawgs tonight.  Great game.
10-7 Fighting Irish at half.
In other games of interest, Florida has swerved into the mix thanks to the injury to their starting quarterback, Felipe Franks going out for the season against UK.  The back up quarterback, Kyle Trask, a pure passer, is clearly superior and more consistent.  Why do these programs hobble themselves with "athletic dual threat quarterbacks" who can't think and can't pass????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,179 21,338 1 hour ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 738 4,454 11 hours ago
Last Post: zigbee
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,944 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67
  NCAA college FB done? Replaced by super league? zigbee 3 34 Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,603 33,893 04-16-2024, 08:51 PM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 526 70,132 04-16-2024, 03:59 PM
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 81 614 04-15-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Illegal immigration/asylum/border related thread maize 527 7,872 04-15-2024, 10:05 PM
  General CFB Thread maize 1,775 29,331 04-13-2024, 09:49 AM
  Laughy Thread P1tchblack 2,593 184,890 04-11-2024, 09:05 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck