Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive frame of mind goes long way to fruitful outcomes. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
K9BuckCharles Barkley is hilarious
Charles said Jussie Smollett should have simply strolled through Liam Neeson's neighborhood.   😂😂😂

Charles Barkley jokes about Jussie Smollett, Liam Neeson controversies during TNT's NBA halftime show

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/charles-b...ftime-show
He's a funny guy. I love the story he tells when he and Shaq got on a fight one night playing. They were good friends and their moms are really good friends. Their moms made them go out and eat together with them that night after the fight. It's hilarious.
Shaq said if he'd connected it would have knocked him out.
Funny stuff
I loved his halftime rag on Jussie....Charles is not always right, but he's always funny.
What did Liam Neeson do?  I saw the story earlier and it didn't mention Neeson outside of saying the "Liam Neeson controversy...".  Or something along those lines anyway.
(02-22-2019, 10:36 AM)ScarletHayes Wrote: What did Liam Neeson do?  I saw the story earlier and it didn't mention Neeson outside of saying the "Liam Neeson controversy...".  Or something along those lines anyway.

In the interview for the Independent, Neeson says he understood the “primal” motivation his character feels. “God forbid youâ€ve ever had a member of your family hurt under criminal conditions,” he said, before recounting the story of a time, many years ago, when he returned from overseas to discover that a woman he knew well – he did not specify if she was a friend or a family member – had been raped.

“She handled the situation of the rape in the most extraordinary way,” he said. “But my immediate reaction was … I asked, did she know who it was? No. What colour were they? She said it was a black person.”

Neeson continued: “I went up and down areas with a cosh, hoping Iâ€d be approached by somebody – Iâ€m ashamed to say that – and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some ‘black *****†would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could … kill him.”

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/fe...-black-man
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
loved it when Charles said his NBA Rookie contract was a pay cut from what he was making at Auburn....
(02-22-2019, 04:31 PM)TcSoup Wrote: loved it when Charles said his NBA Rookie contract was a pay cut from what he was making at Auburn....

A friend of mine had tickets to a Browns vs Colts game. Eric Dickerson was signing autographs before the game. I asked him about the biggest difference between playing college football at SMU and playing in the NFL he said: "The pay cut" He smiled and said: "Just kidding. The NFL game is faster". Very friendly dude.
(02-22-2019, 04:51 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 04:31 PM)TcSoup Wrote: loved it when Charles said his NBA Rookie contract was a pay cut from what he was making at Auburn....

A friend of mine had tickets to a Browns vs Colts game. Eric Dickerson was signing autographs before the game. I asked him about the biggest difference between playing college football at SMU and playing in the NFL he said: "The pay cut" He smiled and said: "Just kidding. The NFL game is faster". Very friendly dude.

The Pony Express at SMU was fun to watch.
(02-22-2019, 05:07 PM)TcSoup Wrote:

The Pony Express at SMU was fun to watch.

Yup. Fun team to watch until 1984.
No doubt biggest cheaters in CFB history or at least the ones that openly flaunted it.
This one is way better...

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/109883...6e74726f6c&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwestendzone.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D158881%26page%3D63
That Liam Neeson line was classic.
(02-22-2019, 10:17 PM)maizegoblue Wrote: This one is way better...

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/109883...6e74726f6c&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwestendzone.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D158881%26page%3D63

Balogna and govt cheese Big Grin

A similar involved Doug Dieken radio color guy for the Browns who had retired as a player for the Browns previous year.  His former Cleveland  Browns teammate offensive tackle Ricky Bolden a former SMU player during those cheating days got a touch down pass to win a game for the Browns.

After the game Dieken raced down to talk to Bolden about the TD because Dieken I believe only caught one his entire career.  Bolden joked now that he caught a TD he wanted to renegotiate his contract.  Dieken replied yes but you still only make half of what you did at SMU
(02-23-2019, 04:37 PM)Soupcity Kid Wrote:

A similar involved Doug Dieken radio color guy for the Browns who had retired as a player for the Browns previous year.  His former Cleveland  Browns teammate offensive tackle Ricky Bolden a former SMU player during those cheating days got a touch down pass to win a game for the Browns.

After the game Dieken raced down to talk to Bolden about the TD because Dieken I believe only caught one his entire career.  Bolden joked now that he caught a TD he wanted to renegotiate his contract.  Dieken replied yes but you still only make half of what you did at SMU

I'd bet many SMU players have some story they'd like to tell but can't. 

Another Cleveland sports figure once told his story about finding brown paper bags of $10k under his mother's porch. John 'Hot Rod' Williams.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rumors on X that King Charles died ChinaBuck 5 108 03-18-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The hilarious thing about leftist atheists is that... K9Buck 0 57 07-21-2023, 10:12 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  This scene is hilarious K9Buck 2 96 05-10-2023, 10:59 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  King Charles dkeener67 6 106 05-06-2023, 08:01 AM
  Alex Stein is HILARIOUS! K9Buck 3 143 05-02-2023, 11:45 PM
  This is messed up...but hilarious P1tchblack 9 214 04-25-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  On the lighter side, this is a hilarious practical joke K9Buck 0 84 02-27-2023, 11:26 PM
  Welcome to kindergarten! (Hilarious spoof, extremely well done) K9Buck 1 236 05-07-2022, 11:01 PM
  This Nancy Pelosi imitator is hilarious! K9Buck 0 425 11-28-2021, 12:34 PM
  Joe Manchin-this is hilarious Bonebuck 1 226 10-02-2021, 08:50 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes