Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Teacher Who Blew the Whistle on Minority Students Being Allowed to Misbehave...
Wins Huge in Court... https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2019...uge-court/

Benner, who is black, accused the district of failing black students by not holding them accountable for disruptive behavior. The district was being led then by Valeria Silva, who sought to reduce racial disparities in student discipline.

Resultantly, as his 2015 federal lawsuit, the school system — despite him having never been reprimanded in 19 years as an educator — used four separate investigations to essentially force him to quit.

As reporter by the O'Reily Factor in 2015... “For the past five years the St. Paul, Minnesota school district has spent nearly $3 million on ‘white privilege†training done by a far-Left outfit called the Pacific Educational Group. That training tells teachers to overlook transgressions by minority students; to treat them differently than white students.”
These programs, which are all across the country and resulted in teachers and administrators being told to look the other way regarding black disruptive behavior and even criminal acts in schools, started under Obama.  

Undisciplined
The Obama administration undermines classroom order in pursuit of phantom racism.
Heather Mac Donald
Summer 2012

https://www.city-journal.org/html/undisc...13485.html
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

These programs are the Left's way of admitting that blacks cannot be civilized en masse.
It was also Obama's way of telling whites and blacks that blacks will no longer be subjected to the rules of a white constructed civilization.  Of course the self hating white Leftists in academia gladly implemented it.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

It's good to see a story like this, where the apparent good guy wins against the stupidity of a larger entities Administration.

This has to be quite the conundrum for HT also.
(09-25-2019, 07:24 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: These programs are the Left's way of admitting that blacks cannot be civilized en masse.

I'm sure you meant "some blacks", right?
(09-25-2019, 07:48 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: It's good to see a story like this, where the apparent good guy wins against the stupidity of a larger entities Administration.

Leave it to you to overlook the real point, namely that this policy of protecting violent blacks, was put in place all over the country as part of Obama's social justice to punish whites and allow blacks to act as they please.

(09-25-2019, 07:53 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:48 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: It's good to see a story like this, where the apparent good guy wins against the stupidity of a larger entities Administration.

Leave it to you to overlook the real point, namely that this policy of protecting violent blacks, was put in place all over the country as part of Obama's social justice to punish whites and allow blacks to act as they please.

The point of the article is very clearly the point of the article. You are welcome to take it in a different direction, but that doesn't change what was originally written.

also, are you assuming that when black school children misbehave, it's always in a violent manner? I don't recall reading that in the story.
Of course Pitch is going to take up for violent black boys and men...it'll give him years worth of stories to ***** on the police who ultimately have to deal with them on the streets
(09-25-2019, 07:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:53 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

The point of the article is very clearly the point of the article. You are welcome to take it in a different direction, but that doesn't change what was originally written.

also, are you assuming that when black school children misbehave, it's always in a violent manner? I don't recall reading that in the story.

Not my fault that the writer was deficient in his work and failed by not including the history of how that insane program started and who started it.  I am here to fill in the blanks and dig a little deeper so people can go away more informed.  Some here don't like it.

(09-25-2019, 07:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: The point of the article is very clearly the point of the article. You are welcome to take it in a different direction, but that doesn't change what was originally written.

The entire thrust of the article is about the admin's racist policy giving black kids a special set of rules instead of equally enforcing the rules for all. The admin decided to cater to the lowest common denominator, creating a pipeline for prisons.
(09-25-2019, 08:00 AM)Syncro Wrote: Of course Pitch is going to take up for violent black boys and men...it'll give him years worth of stories to ***** on the police who ultimately have to deal with them on the streets

Way too early in the morning (MST) to be lying out of your ass. I haven't even had breakfast yet.
(09-25-2019, 08:10 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Way too early in the morning (MST) to be lying out of your ass. I haven't even had breakfast yet.

You're in the business of hating cops. Everyone here knows it.

You support the lawlessness of young black males because you know it'll keep your hobby horse alive and well for years to come.

I'm already on my second press of coffee (Verve Rwandan Gitesi)...maybe it's time to put down the xbox remote, wash your cheeto fingers and get out of your mom's basement for the day
(09-25-2019, 08:09 AM)BoyGenius Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:57 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: The point of the article is very clearly the point of the article. You are welcome to take it in a different direction, but that doesn't change what was originally written.

The entire thrust of the article is black kids were given a special set of rules instead of the admin equally enforcing rules for all. The admin decided to cater to the lowest common denominator, creating a pipeline for prisons.

The article I read, which may have been a different one than you posted, was about a teacher who was asked by his school to discipline black kids differently than white kids, he refused to do that, was fired and has now won a court case.  I don't recall reading anything about a pipeline for prisons.
(09-25-2019, 08:19 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 08:10 AM)P1tchblack Wrote: Way too early in the morning (MST) to be lying out of your ass. I haven't even had breakfast yet.

You're in the business of hating cops.  Everyone here knows it.

I hate bad cops and I hate when cops aren't held accountable for their behavior.  I must have missed the part where cops were involved in this story.

You support the lawlessness of young black males because you know it'll keep your hobby horse alive and well for years to come.

Are you implying that all criminals are young black males and the fact that cops arrest/engage with them is why I dislike cops?  This is awkward for you......

I'm already on my second press of coffee (Verve Rwandan Gitesi)...maybe it's time to put down the xbox remote, wash your cheeto fingers and get out of your mom's basement for the day

Maybe you had a little too much "Irish" in your coffee because absolutely NOTHING in the article has ANYTHING to do with what you wrote above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proving you are black...how to prove it to avoid paying taxes? zigbee 18 146 04-12-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Female teacher, 32, arrested for having sex with boy, 11 K9Buck 23 144 04-07-2024, 12:41 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  It's incredible what SOME black people can and do say about white people zigbee 21 153 04-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,067 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  NAACP asks Black Athletes to Boycott Florida unc4corners 10 147 03-12-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Syncro
  black pilled, deep state, election rigging, etc... ScarletHayes 14 259 03-07-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Black female DAs and prosecutors TakeThePoints 9 159 02-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  US Navy blew up Nordstream pipeline davebucknut 111 2,139 02-07-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  In 2023, 90% of Known Homicide Suspects in St. Louis Are Black Hightop77 124 1,768 02-03-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: dunefan
  Starbucks fires white guy for stopping armed robbery by two black guys K9Buck 59 836 01-29-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee